I will be where my heart will guide me and I plan to have a peaceful day. Friday is my favourite day of the Week. I will pray to Jesus to look after me and bring in more Love and Light on this Planet Earth. I will pray to the Arcturians to heal my mind, body and soul and add maximum Love and Light in me....so be itI will also pray that all the evil doers are exposed on this day and if they fail to convert to love and light then goodby to them from Planet Earth.Namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i appreciate your kindness..

it's funny kindness doesn't cost anything but it can make so much difference in our world..funny that..

more love and light.. yes i love cheese too..especially mozzarella..mmmmmmmmmm i hope i don't get kicked off here for liking food so much..well i am just enjoying the human experience.....

• Yea, but mine was musical, that makes it better lololol No I'm kidding Andy, I'm just having some fun with you.

• Yea I can just hear it....oh look at the rabble here, they don't believe in channelings...they don't believe in good ETs...oh my goodness me..have you ever seen...such fear laden, light depraven, unclean shaven.....tomfools, trying to school me, and tell me..I'm a tool..for be-liev...ing in ETs lolol I do a pretty good snobby British accent too :P

• Wonderful Relaxing Music to play on 21-12-2012 while some are hiding in bunkers and retreats thinking it is going to be the end of the World:
    Music @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxrzkJcRX5o&feature=youtube_gdat...
  • Those who are going to do group meditation and visit holy sites please also say a prayer for all members of Ashtar Command Crew as we have shared our views good or bad for a number of years since this site started..let us pray for unity and pray to bring more love and light in all beings on Planet Earth and thank Mother Earth for letting us to be on her Planet
  • Forgiveness in my books doesn't necessarily mean letting offenders off the hook, forgiveness is a personal thing and a means of diffusing the negative energy that the perpetrators have emanated..

Offenders who accomplish nasty acts should be corrected..Forgiveness for us is not allowing the poison they spewed in the first place create more blackness in our hearts..

the blade of a sword doesn't think it just cuts lol. a cut in the right place would make sure they can never do this again..then they can be re educated and ..forgiven..

• Well you know Andy....being a spiritual snob is an oxymoron....and only a moron would do it lol

• Do you like my new avatar now?

• Yeah, I wanna be a light warrior just like Andy!  Yaaayyyyyy!

• There's that lightwarrior love we've al come to adore about you Mayir.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
6 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
6 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
9 hours ago
More…