As we all know and believe December 21'st 2012 is the end of the Mayan Calendar, and were suppose to ascend to a heaven like state of consciousness and I was sitting back listening to a song by the O Jays and  weather you like the O Jay"s or not  this song really will up lift your spirits. Read the lyrics written by O Jays in the song Stairway To Heaven

The O'jays - Stairway To Heaven lyrics

stairway_to_heaven-lyrics-1159930.html&t=1354405450ctax=Placements%5E1x1%5E%5E39381075

Here we go
Climbing the stairway to heaven (ascending)
Here we go
Walking the road of ecstasy ( Intense joy or delight)
Taking the load
Of this whole world off our shoulders(freedom)
The door is wide open for you
The door is open for me (The 5th)

Here we go
Still in a moment of pleasure ( Intense joy or delight)
You and I
We are gonna find the pirates treasure
Here we go(ascending)
Oh baby here we go
Climbing the stairway to heaven(ascending)
And we are going step by step 
Together
Step by step
climbing the stairway to heaven(ascending)
And we are going step by step
Together
Step by step

Put your hand
Lean closer
Don’t you wanna go (I Do)
Don’t you wanna go(I Do)
In our own little corner of the world

Submitted by Gue

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OK this is enough of this kind of crap.

first of all not ALL of us believe this is the end of the mayan calendar.  Since SOME of us keep up to date on releases we already know their calendar didnt end this year.  it goes on and on like our calendars now.

as for this song stairway to heaven being written by this "motown" group, well sorry bub, but you wont be changing any history today to fit into your own belief system.

the song stairway to heaven was written by jimmy page and robert plant. was released in 1971, 5 years before the "motown" group released it.

referred to as one of the greatest ROCK songs of all time, NOT motown.

the lyrics are not about ascension or any other esoteric subject, as plant reveals himself here

Plant later said that suddenly,

My hand was writing out the words, 'There's a lady is sure [sic], all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven'. I just sat there and looked at them and almost leapt out of my seat." Plant's own explanation of the lyrics was that it "was some cynical aside about a woman getting everything she wanted all the time without giving back any thought or consideration. The first line begins with that cynical sweep of the hand ... and it softened up after that.[14]

so you can stop trying to change history and changing historic songs to fit into you belief system. and you will also give credit where it is DUE, and not to people who just copied someone elses song.

• Well hello one , Im glad that you could join the conversation, plus I do not wish to bicker with other's beleif's because that is freedom of choice as well as freedom of speech and the right to press. Secondly, I am not trying to debate on who wrote what first, the lyrics in the song speaks clearly by the O jay's clearly speak of going to a better place or higher dimension or level of conciousness, even in the bible Heaven was spoke of to be a good place for the souls to ascend. Now I'm sure you can read because some kind of way your member of Ashtar Command a Spiritual Community or did someone else feel out the membership section for you.Also Ashtar Command is a Spiritual Community so everything that is discussed should be looked at in a spiritual perception and not in your argumentive point of veiw. So I  if you can't keep up with the conversation your input is not required goodbye.

• what is not required is lies.

the song is not written by the ojays, and it isnt about ascension, SIMPLE.

you cannot change the truth of the truth.

the song is nice and you can choose to interpret it as an ascension theme. however this is not what it is and is only a creation of your own delusion.

do not be snippy or angry at me because your belief is not the truth.

• We create our on reality

• no joe, the reality you create in your head is only your own.

your reverse belief system has been evident always.

• Yes and life is all a dream so roll roll roll your comment haha gently off the screen.

• lets not forget led zeppelin and there "stairway to heaven"

• I never was into Led but I see he has  talent.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
9 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
47 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
5 hours ago
More…