A Rescue On A Bold Scale

On Richard Boylan site a request was posted (below) for assistance to participate in a critically-important Joint Psychic Exercise (JPE) this Thursday (January 21). (For too long people have been asking when are things going to happen. Maybe this is the beginning of their end.)

"Friends,

I am giving advance notice and invitation for you to participate in a critically-important Joint Psychic Exercise (JPE) this Thursday (January 21).

We will be dealing with psychically protecting an upcoming series of simultaneous Star Visitor landings for an important purpose. For security reasons the landing locations keeps changing, so that's why I won't be able to give precise details about what the JPE is for until an hour before the JPE. If I gave full details now, the Cabal would betipped off and try to prevent or attack those landings.

Once you hear all the full details about what we will be dealing with during our JPE, and I will be giving them to you Thursday, you will feel proud to be a part of this important action. When we help the Star Visitors land safely, protect them psychically from Cabal attack, and let the Star Visitors accomplish what they came down to do, we willalso help move our society towards a better future.
So, JPE volunteers, you are asked to calendar in the day (Jan. 21) and time of the JPE (below).

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to go on-line one hour before the JPE to get final details about the focus/target and full 'declassified' information about the JPE. I will post those important details on the Internet one hour before, the same way you got this message, i.e. , my on-line UFOFacts, DrRichBoylanReports, and StarKidsHangout Groups, onmy website, or by email. You will need that information to do the JPEright.

The time for you to join us in the actual Joint Psychic Exercise on this Thursday, Jan. 21, is as follows:
Hawai'ian Islands: 5 am - Thursday
Anchorage, Alaska: 6 am
Los Angeles/San Francisco/Vancouver, BC (PST): 7 am
Denver/Calgary (MST): 8 am
Chicago/Mexico City (CST): 9 am
New York/Washington, DC/San Juan, Puerto Rico/Bogotá, Columbia (EST): 10 am
Caracas, Venezuela: 10:30 am
Halifax, Nova Scotia: 11:00 noon
Sao Paulo, Brazil: 1:00 pm
Universal Coordinated Time (UTC)/Greenwich Mean Time/Zulu: 15:00 hrs./3 p.m.
London/Dakar: 3 pm
Paris/Algiers/Rome/Berlin: 4 pm
Amman, Jordan/Cape Town, SA: 4 pm
Moscow/Riyadh: 6 pm
Dubai: 7 pm
New Delhi: 8:30 pm
Beijing/Shanghai/Singapore/Manila/Perth, AU: 11:00 pm, Friday
Tokyo/Seoul: 12 midnight, Thursday- Friday
Adelaide, AU: 1:30 am Friday
Brisbane, AU: 1 am, Friday
Canberra/Sydney, AU: 2 am Friday
Kamchatka, Russia: 3 am Friday
Auckland, NZ: 4 am Friday

If you absolutely cannot make this time, join us as soon as you can, and back-time or forward-time (time-jump by intention) your effort to coincide with ours.

Thank you.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC; Councillor
Email: drboylan@sbcglobal.net

The outcome:

"An Amazing Day In Galactic History
January 21, 2010
Friends,
Here is preliminary information for today's Joint Psychic Exercise one hour from now.
Starships will be landing in about an hour at a number of locations west of the Mississippi River, i.e. in the western portion of the United States. They come to deliver news. The Cabal are desperately watching for any starships to shoot them down. Thus Star Nations requests that I not provide details about their landingsites until after they have landed and gotten out. So, I will provide complete details of their landing and purpose after our Joint Psychic Exercise is completed.
For now direct your protective energy to these starcraft and the Star Visitors aboard and for their safe landing. Do so at the time already posted for our JPE.
Those of you who do remote viewing may see where they will land and can provide your energy accordingly. For the others it is sufficient to direct your energy to wherever the starcraft will be landing.
Thank you for participating and your patience. All will be revealed in detail after the Joint Psychic Exercise.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Friends,

Thank you for participating in this Joint Psychic Exercise and providing protective energy and shielding to the Star Visitor craft that landed in various locations in the U.S. Southwest today.
This was not a series of landings for show, but rather a mass Liberation of Star Visitors and their families being held captive at military-industrial locations.
Here are the full details on the Jan. 21 Joint Psychic Exercise we just completed, with a brief background.
Over the years the Cabal have managed to capture a number of Star Visitors and their families. Certain of these were tortured and extorted to give up personal tissue samples, which the Cabal have used to fashion into Artificial Intelligence (AI) components of a variety of different-models starcraft. The AI serves as the guidance and navigation system of the starcraft as well as thecommunications interface with the Human pilot.
Each Star Visitor "donor"'s genetic material was used to outfit the AI for a number of craft of a certain design. The Cabal have been building a number of different designs of starcraft in their plans to travel into deep space and to other star systems where they would continue their mischief. Grand plans, but as of today's Joint Psychic Exercise, not so grand.
What follows are the identities of the Cabal installations where the Star Visitor (SV) captives have been being held, where their families were being held as hostages to force the captives to reveal information about craft design, and the number of crafts of various design at each installation.
- Lockheed-Martin Advanced Design Programs (aka Skunk Works), Palmdale, California": Two Uestagrie SVs and 1 Auostrega SV. There were eight crafts there being completed, 5 of Uestagrie AI and 3 of Auostrega AI format. - at/beneath the Bush Circle Bldg., NASA-Ames Research Center, Mountain View, CA: one Sesstian SV and one Fahroovian SV, and 6 craft of Sesstian or Fahroovian format; there were also 16 Star Visitor family members being held there as hostages;
- Los Angeles Air Force Base, Area B, El Segundo CA, in/under the long rectangular building between 120th St & Mariposa Street: One Betelguesi SV and one Beelalttah SV, 8 craft of Betelguesi or Beelalttah format; and 5 family members hostage at this location, all underground' - 4) at/beneath Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical (TDY Industries), Harbor Blvd., San Diego, CA; one Sirian SV and one Pleiadian SV, and 8 craft of Sirian or Pleiadean format; plus 7 family members of these species hostage below ground;
- In addition, there were more family members held hostage at more distant
locations in NV and WY as "insurance" against escape attempts: 5 Star Visitor family remote hostages in north Las Vegas, Nevada, they were being kept at one of a complex of dark industrial buildings in a large triangular commercial parcel bounded on its left and right sides by Union Pacific railroad tracks and on its south side by E. Tropical Parkway. The triangular commercial parcel is in-between S. Lamb Boulevard and Nevada State HWY 215; and, 3 family remote hostages being held at Warren Air Force Base, Cheyenne, Wyoming, they were being held in a dark building that is the left-hand one of a pair of dark buildings in an industrial parcel between the residential and theadministrative sections of Warren AFB. That industrial parcel is bounded on the north by Diamond Creek Way and the Colorado & Southern train tracks; on the east by S. Frontier Rd., on the south by Crow Creek and Missile Drive, and on the west side by S. Creek Drive.
All of these Star Visitor captives and the hostage families were liberated at 07:00 hrs., PST, today, Jan. 21, by Star Nations joint extraction teams. First, SV security forces went in comprised of an especially burly and resolute star race. After the Cabal Human guards were overcome and disempowered at each installation, additional Star Visitor extraction teams came in and rapidly movedthe captives and families out to waiting Star Nations crafts for flight from Earth and returning the captives and families to their home worlds.
Star Nations also took custody of the Cabal starcraft because they contain
living tissue of Star Visitors. These liberated craft were communicated with by Star Nations personnel, advised that they were now free of Cabal control, and free to return to the home world of the Star Visitor whose tissue went into the make-up of that craft.
At five minutes before our JPE, and the Star Nations Liberation, TAUSS, the Cabal's secret underground extreme-speed magnetic-levitation subway system, was taken down for the Western United States sector, at least temporarily, to provide a distraction.
At one minute before the JPE/Liberation, Star Visitors advised the captives and their families that liberation was imminent. Also at one minute before, the magnetic containment fields, and the implants in the SV captives, and the black boxes tying the SV's to the Cabal pain administration equipment were deactivated.
The precise locations where the Star Visitors were help is given to you to assist you JPE participants in geo-locating the Liberation project sites in case you want to time-jump back and lend specific energy to the Liberation effort as it is going on. It will be useful.
Again thank you for your participation. Your presence helped Star Nations ethically intervene in Human affairs to liberate its own members from Cabal criminal elements working in "black projects". Black, indeed!!

May you have a great day! Almost as great as those 49 Star Visitors who get now to travel home. They will however be taking with them the body of a 9-year-old Sirian girl who was killed by the Cabal in captivity when she tried to escape the magneticconfinement field, and the Cabal's contract mercenary guards turned up her field intensity to lethal levels to prevent her escape.
We participants have shown Star Nations that most Humans here are of good heart and good will. And we put into perspective that the depravity of the small minority of Cabal is NOT representative of the Human race.
Again thank you all for your participation and protective energy-sending.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D

Preparing for this particular Joint Psychic Exercise has been an exhausting experience for me. Changing information and details have kept coming in through literally this morning.
Other matters of high importance I cannot discuss now have also been unfolding simultaneously, requiring my attention, too.
And I am five days behind in answering much of my email. The pace has been brutal and sometimes there are not enough hours in the day.
The After-Report I sent out may seem like a simple composition but the information was gleaned through very hard work over many days by my Inner team and me working feverishly. Our psychic abilities were stretched to the max to assemble the information to identify the individual Star Visitors and theirlocations and the circumstances they were under.
My hat is off to my valiant close associates, whose contributions have been invaluable in collaborating on the information critical for our success today.
New information coming in even this morning caused some delay in my getting out both the preliminary message and then the After-Report. "Something" gummed up UFOFacts so messages I posted were delayed in actually getting out. Now of course that the Joint Psychic Exercise is over, UFOFacts is humming like a champ.
I apologize for the delays but am confident that the work you did based on the original JPE instructions was helpful and effective in the overall effort of mass liberation of 49 Star Visitors and 30 antigravity craft with Star Visitor tissue-based Artificial  Intelligence aboard.
A final word: PLEASE psychically shield yourself today and over the next some days. The Cabal are very displeased at the loss of 30 craft they planned to travel into deep space with. And the loss of their 49 involuntary "consultants" and hostages. The Cabal may try to psychically "reach out and touch someone". Be safe and use extra-intense shielding today. One method is attached.
Thank you again. Together we are accomplishing marvelous things  in our advancing towards a re-made Fifth World society.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D."

Shielding101.doc

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/3569521/1659073169/name/Shielding101.doc

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for posting; but I'll skip the JPE thanks. The story is horribly believable and understandable at at our level, which is what makes it so bad (lol). There is no guarantee that any energy directed toward that goal will be used for its intended purpose. Fire the grid anyone?

Say hi to Richard for me :)
  • I fully agree. Thank You.
  • If you can manage, on top of all the shielding and reflectivity that Dr. Boylan wrote about - if you want to help protect yourself by also protecting others; if an attack is perceived, do not only reflect it but send the energy of forgiveness to your attacker. This provides the attacker not only an opportunity to not choose his own dark karmic actions, but to choose a higher path and stop attacking entirely.
    • Many years ago I decided that returning anything was a bad idea. If someone feels their energy coming back they simply try to amplify and send more. I started grounding all energies that came at me and allowed nothing to be returned. Later I decided to continue the grounding with all darker energies, but sending massive energies of love and forgiveness back while not reflecting anything of the darker energies, simply grounding them. I discovered that doing this stopped an attack so much faster than reflecting OR simply grounding incoming energies. Most (no, not all) sending dark energies to cause harm or problems can't handle the energies of love and forgiveness flowing on, over or into them. Those that can, seem to understand what's up and stop with the dark energy. I can and have also put shields around others that use their own dark energies to reinforce the shields and ground anything dark coming at them. As long as I have no anger, angst or revenge in ME when I do this, I've never had a problem of any kind.
      Dan
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Jamie Ong:Our hearts are being cracked open to receive the 5D love templates. As we continue to vibrate between 3D and 5D and assist in alchemising the limiting programmings to transcend, we experience the extreme polarities in our individual…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
15 hours ago
More…