On the 11/9/2012 the Galactic Federation of Light channeled a message through Greg Giles

(http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2012/09/message-from-galactic-federation-of_3632.html)

about a strong potential for seismic activity in the very near future. They said that activity was unavoidable. What they could not accurately discern was extent of the activity. This caused quite a stir amongst the Light Worker Community, as I AM sure most of you will recall. 

In response to that I posted this message...

A Plea to all Workers of the Light. 

The time has come for us to put our respective ego's and agendas aside and stand united in common purpose. It has been mentioned in channeling from The Galactic Federation of Light that there is a level of tectonic plate movement beyond what was anticipated for this time. And there is potential for some rough times ahead. If there is even the slightest possibility that this communication is true it is time for us to combine our collective light and "Get to Work" To justify our reason for being here.

If the tectonic plate movements are occurring sooner than expected, it is we, The Light Workers that are to responsible. Because we are supposed to know better. We cannot blame the dark cabal, our job's, our families, or the neighbours barking dog that keeps you up at night, for they are merely fulfilling their purpose. It is our bickering, Our refusal to look inside and embrace our own Light that has allowed this situation to grow to such proportions.

We are the so called enlightened ones. We are the ones that made the decision to incarnate and awaken at this time. Yet we stand here as hypocrites, more concerned with who's right and wrong. All the while forgetting there is only Love. We are here with a purpose that goes beyond giving each other belly rubs. We are here to collectively raise the vibration of humanity's consciousness. And in so doing minimize the side effects to the planet that are a result of an ascending Gaia. The closer our vibration is to Gaia's the less "adjustment" the planet has to make in compensation. It's hard to convey the impact that just one Light Worker has on the planets overall vibration. Be it "for", or "against". The proof, I believe, is in the fact that our efforts thus far have allowed us to be in a position to still have these conversations. So come on people, Let us put our ego's in our top pockets, reach deep inside ourselves, grab hold of that beautiful I AM presence that exists within all of us and take it to the world. And in the process save the lives that we claim to care so much about.

Namaste.

A short while ago a channeling appeared on youtube by the Ascended Masters Akasha and Asun which to a large degree mirrored the channeling from "The Family". Only it was much more  urgent in its delivery. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdlDlV7CW3c

We may not get a third warning.

Namaste.
I infuse my every decision and action with the intention of greater Love.
Share if you Love the momentum of Love the momentum of Love momentum of Love the.....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I feel the same here's a place where lightworkers can learn more about it

http://www.earth-keeper.com/

While it is true that mankind is spirit having a human experience, it is important
     for all humans to comprehend that you are not simply a visiting observer of the 
    planet you live on. You are co-creators of the planetary reality you exist in

AA Metatron

• I believe you and many others are right in this regards. But a ton seem to think all of this HIGH WATER and EQ stuff is a HOAX, and we are just here for 2012...No thats not it..IF able I think we all would be around till 3000 or 4012 if it came to it. Most of us I think are heading starwards soon. At least some of us. My life is not, WAS not here. Not to say any place is not important....but I should not be here right now. I should be with Mother Sekhmet and Ashtar and the others. As it is I can only catch brief glimpses of them. THETA at night disturbs ones sleep and otherwise..well..I dont know maybe I just havent made myself available. The love parties are down here at 3d...they arent like telepathy in 5d..and it is very out of time when you do reach out to someone upstairs. A lot of business going on up there that does concern here, our personal lives to come...I dont have details, it isnt for me to know yet.
    • Dear Jazz,

Those 4 links I have are to major earthquakes in the pacific basin in the last 4 or 5 days. There are others that i have noticed but not been able to re-locate. I AM relatively safe here in sydney Australia so why should I care? Itis becaus I AM a Worker of the light and it is part of my commitment to GAIA.

What if we don't head starwards? What if thety are real.As Light workers we have the collective power to make a difference. And that has to be worth an effort. Doesn't it? We can't expect anyone else to save us.

Namaste.

• http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/9302012-74m-earth...

9/30/2012 -- 7.4M earthquake in Columbia South America | The Galactic Free Press
  • I know we have all felt the forces of the earth brewing.  We do need to focus now.  Thank you for the post.  Thank you for all you do and for the wake up call.

Aimee

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
11 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
16 hours ago
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
16 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0