Thanks to dcdaveclarke on October 1, 2012 at 2:32pm

Greg Giles
Hello everyone, thank you for your kind hearted and warm sentiments. I am just fine. These messages shared through me have not been messages from the GFL or the Ashtar Command. Not even since the beginning.

The reason I believe this is because if the cabal suddenly 'tapped' into my line to the GFL, don't you think the GFL would repair this problem?
Its really obvious to me that all these messages have been coming from someplace else. This makes me question whether any of this GFL or ascension talk is real. One of the reasons I believed all this is because I was receiving messages myself.

I now doubt all channels. I really think they are receiving messages from this same source, or they are just making this stuff up as they go. We shall see right? One channel has talked about prosperity funds going back forever now. Has anyone seen a dime?

Does anyone really believe they ever will? Mass arrests? Its obvious that is not true either. We would have s
een something transpiring, but we have not. If 2012 ends with no ascension for anyone, will you still believe?

I am sorry if the messages shared through me got your hopes up, but I was only sharing what I definitely heard in my mind, which leads us to mind control/mind influence. This has been a great wakeup call for all of us. It was done with simple radio waves. That's all. Not too difficult really. Lets stick together here. We have all made very good friends.

Lets see how this plays out, because I certainly do not know. And yes, this is Greg. No one has kidnapped me or anything like that. I hope you all are doing okay through this. I know it is a very difficult time for us all.

This has been quite an ordeal. And listen, stick to your convictions if that is what you wish to do. I will honor and respect all of your views, and I am interested to hear them. Peace, love and light to you all! Your friend, Greg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The channelers don't fear being wrong at all (unfortunately).  They are wrong ALL the time and yet they continue to come back for more punishment and failure, it is truly mindboggling.

• In deed lets stand together and clean the mess we made of this world and do it in real time ... What a wake up call indeed Greg.

I love you and everyone out there. Lets fight for justice and manage our lives together !

xxxxx

Tricia

• Good to see this message -- I think after Greg had posted the last message he started to realize...  If you look with non-judgmental eyes it's clear what resonates and what doesn't.

And to answer his question:  If 2012 ends with no ascension for anyone, will you still believe?

Yes - I will still Believe, and I will ALWAYS Believe!  Transformation is a gradual process, and I have been evolving and transforming my whole life - that is clear to me :)

People really do need to LIGHTEN UP :)  People are taking things WAY too seriously, talk of "Cabal's", casting judgments - instead of looking within and offering some kind of compassion, that will disintegrate, as it must to make way for what we are TRULY becoming!!!! :)

*namaste*

This reply was deleted.

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

marker dragon left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would not go to hospital now even if I shattered my femur"
3 hours ago
SAN 不滅 left a comment on Comment Wall
"My brother works in the nursing service and has reported that there were patients who had nothing, were always at home, tested negative, at home and in the hospital and then death allegedly died of coronavirus from the hospital. This happens a lot…"
3 hours ago
"I have already mentioned several times that the so-called pandemic is a distraction. It serves to hide the financial crisis. The coronavirus is not the reason for the Finance Crisis. The Government want us to believe that. This my thoughts about."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Moreover, it is always better to find the most simple explanation to a problem first, before looking for "Tesla ray guns," UFOs, lizard people, et al....

This pandemic 2020-21 is fake, because it is based upon fake medicine and fake science...

It…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Logic must inform you, SAN 不滅 and also your intuition....I will suggest that as you seem unable to go within for answers, we are here to help with clarity...

The salient point is that STATISTICS can be manipulated to suit hidden agendas..

The…"
6 hours ago
"It is striking that many people come to the hospital because of another disease and died there in the end of a coronavirus infection. I don't know if you can prove that the patient actually died of this coronavirus infection, but who contradicts a…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...
"As my nation becomes a resurgent power, especially since Brexit I notice how Russia likewise becomes resurgent, especially with Putin at the helm of that great nation...
My nation, Great Britain, is, of course, a great historical rival (sometimes…"
7 hours ago
marker dragon left a comment on Comment Wall
"SAN- Hospitals are literally murdering people for money

This is not an overstatement

Ask yourself---why do no people die of covid outside of hospital?"
8 hours ago
More…

CHAPTER V

…

Read more…
Views: 29
Comments: 0