I stumbled upon this information when researching Nesara.  I just do not know what to make of it and wondered how you all feel about this?  Please do not get mad at me for posting this, it just did not coincide with what I thought about Nesara....  Is this mostly disinfo or fact do you think?  I did check out some of the court cases mentioned and they were the real deal.  I am not taking any side in this post, just wanted to see what you all thought?

This is about Dove of Oneness and a history of how Nesara came into the limelight.

The Article is called Snared by a Cyber Cult Queen

here is the link:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2004/07/18/366323/snared-by-a-cybercult-queen.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, just read the whole thing, and can' get any more comprehensive than that link.....Wow.  Thanks....I had only had one question that really confused me and I think that I will go make another post to ask the question.  Thanks again for the link.

• Thnaks Kalindi, I kind of tend in that direction too.  It is a definitely good concept.  Guess I am just not going to worry whether it is true or not, will just concentrate on the vibration of Prosperity for all and then see what happens...

• Thank you Marianinia, I will check it out.....such a big concept.....

• What you have here is the cover story for the TRUE NESARA law that went into the statutes just before Bill Clinton left office for the Bush years.  As soon as Bush got into office he ordered the Supreme Court to put a gag order on the NESARA Law with the penalty of death for any Washington personnel to even mention the word. 

They, in the mean time, to dissuade and confuse the public paid Wikipedia to put this other ponzi scheme you mentioned under the name of NESARA  confuse and bury the real law that is still on the books but also burried and renamed so no one will come across it.

The real NESARA is to take us back to the gold standard and get rid of the Federal Res. and the IRS which have been illegal institutions put into place by the big bankers way back in 1871 when they created a whole new Constitution and pushed the Original one to the side. (Google the Act of 1871)  Even though the Fed Res act happened in 1933 it was planned long before that to take the riches of this country and hold the people in economic slavery for ever.  Any mainstream media including newspapers and radio which are all owned by the Illumanati in general will never tell you of the real story of NESARA.  I suggest you go to the FOURWINDS10.COM (http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/nesara/history/news.php?q=1...)  website and read the entire history of it starting back in the 1970s with the farmers all getting kicked off their ancestral lands and big conglomerate agribusinesses taking over the food production.  It winds up in a lawsuit that leads to the NESARA bill which was actually passed but suppressed by the ruling government.

You are actually doing exactly what the ruling class wants you to do by confusing everyone with the fake nesara ponzi scheme story.  Please read the real story and spread that as the more people know about it the more leverage we have to stand together and force the real NESARA out into the open and institute it.

Be wary of any who dissent this subject with wonderful loving names like the Dove of Peace and Loving Brotherhood names.  They are being paid to confuse and obfuscate the real information.

Home >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com
    Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com
    • It was not my intention in confusing anyone with a fake ponsi scheme story as you just said, it was I was the one confused because I had heard something so very different and figured a lot of people here know a lot more about it than me and could share their knowledge with me...Thank you for the fourwinds link I will check it out.  How do we really know about who is really doing the obfuscating though?  I guess I better read the four winds story and verify the sources as best I can before anything else.  I never really paid attention to the Nesara messages, I used to read about someone named Jasper that kept promising that the funds would be delivered any day and that went on for years so I just gave up wishing....My motto has always been if it sounds to be true most likely it isn't.

• I agree with you totally that I myself stay away from sites asking for money, or solicitations of any kind.  I live pretty much from hand to mouth since I became disabled and have no extra beyond just my basic needs.  My sister got taken with a prosperity scheme in the 90s and almost lost her house...she was snookered because she was so believing and optimistic and I plan on never making that mistake.  I can't afford to.  I think the author of the article was just stating the facts of the matter and how it all began as far as his research took him, which was what I found very interesting.  It did not start the way I had thought, and after checking into the law cases that he stated I found out that his facts about legal actions were true, and that is why I began wondering....If not how the author of the article stated, where DID Nesara actually meet the light of day?  That is what I am wondering.....Has the whole Nesara thing been around a lot longer than what he has chronicled, I still am researching and trying to figure out.  I have read so much about it that I am going around in circles..

• I do have to agree this has gone on for soooo very very long.  Makes me wonder why and for what purpose?  I do not ever think it is negative to wonder why things occur and for what purpose, that makes a person intelligent and fact oriented, and there is nothing wrong or negative about that. 

• This woman was certainly trying to make a buck and keep that hope you mentioned alive it appears.... that seems to be the case.  I never really understood Nesara and after reading this I am definitely more confused, but will be crawling down rabbit holes seeking answers.  I am just trying to put all the pieces together for my own beliefs and I know everyone will come to their own conclusions that make sense for them.  It is just that I have been hearing about Nesara for so many years in so many points of view that I take nothing as fact until I figure out all the puzzle pieces in my own mind for myself.  I want to have hope like anyone else, but I want it to be hope backed by facts, that is just how I am....so my search continues for the day...  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
17 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
17 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
17 hours ago
More…