Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

A Farmer Saw A H*** In A Rock. But The INSIDE Has AMAZED The Whole World...MUST SEE...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

A Farmer Saw A H*** In A Rock. But The INSIDE Has AMAZED The Whole World.

March 16, 2015 – It has room for a skyscraper with 40 floors and it contains both jungle and a river. The Son Doong cave in Vietnam are the largest one in the world and a tour inside this place is something out of the ordinary.
Tag along in this underground world and be astound by how beautiful nature can be.The enormous cave is situated in the Vietnamese national park Phon Nha-Ke Bang, 280 miles south from the countries capital city Hanoi.

Son Goong means ”mountain-river-cave” and crafts from two too five million years ago. But for a long time it was undiscovered. It was first find 1991 by a local farmer, but the first people who explored the cave was british experts in 2009.

SEE AMAZING PHOTOS@
http://www.conspiracy-mags.info/world-news/farmer-h***-rock-amazed-...

Views: 544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where the image or link?

Hi Universe Mother...you are very fast ...I am sitting in John Lewis Oxford Street Restaurant on the 5th Floor and using my iPhone for posting as I just hate carrying my laptop about plus it's not safe in London as I get home very late ...so my posting takes a couple of minutes as reception is a bit slow here.
I have posted the link so check it out and if you like the place maybe I will meet you there as I am now planning to go there ... Kind Regards KK

lol, i know, i like your interesting post, I have not order my smart phone, yet, cant make up my mind, i going order online, lazy to order it. rght smart phone are light and easy fit in pocket........ thanks. lol i dont travel, i am stuck in usa, i dont have a pass port. cost too much to go places, i go to tx, az nm ,co , near by state in usa. i live in NM. thanks for offer, i give you support where ever you go. bless you. thanks for response. 

Samsung galaxy phones are awesome I love mine except I press the wrong letters sometimes lol
Now the problem is that on this site which needs upgrading you cannot post photos or videos using mobile phones on discussion page ...this is a nucience as most carry mobile phones on the go then laptops.
THIS SITE NEEDS UPGRADING SO MOBILE PHONES CAN BE USED FOR POSTING VIDEOS AND PHOTOS on any off it's pages
It's 87 miles long...its looks out of this World but is inside this World.
Mankind have already started making money by organising tours but I feel should be free for all but donation basis to be used to keep it in its original state

yeah it pretty,,,,,,,,,, that why it a very pretty planet........ she have alot of places to offer us ,  

Oh my gorgeous I'd never leave so tranquil

Ok i may sound like Goldilocks, HTC Desire is too big, LG too skinny, Samsung Just right size , shape and color. that what happen few week at best buy, i am leaning toward Samsung or android phone. thanks for advice. try getting a touch screen pen,, maybe that help.......   I been looking at 100 different type of smart phone amazon and bestbuy. lol , close to making my mind. thanks for advice

Mines galaxy touch screen when you get it make sir you buy a stylus pen it haelps save the screen from smudge.

awsome-bizarre that in a country as old as vietnam nobody ever found the cave before-or at least never reported it-

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Thank you Drekx, got it :) https://www.lucistrust.org/"
32 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Hello friend.....sorry I cannot copy/paste links to good sources about the Seven Rays, using my…"
54 minutes ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

What? Funeral Clowns?-Arch Bufoons At Ancient Roman Funerals Are Back-With A Website

Why? No I get it-ease the pain of loss-an Irish tradition was to prop a deceased man in a chair at…See More
2 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Drexk!!!"
2 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"thank you for sharing that with us Drekx, I'm sure she is great ;) How can I find out what my…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Having mastered body [excess appetites,] emotions [fogs of glamour,] mind [illusions of limiting…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"1st initiation - the Birth [Calgary] 2nd initiation - the Baptism [river Jordan] 3rd initiation -…"
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Raising of Energetic Frequencies in and around your Planet Earth Gaia ~ The Council of Angels via Goldenlight
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship