A Brief Introduction of AmoLuce

Greetings to one and all

I just want to introduce myself I given name at birth is Andrew but when I became an initiate into the mysteries of the occult I took the Magickal name/motto of AmoLuce which tanslated means "I Love with Light" And to this end I aspire unto my Magickal name in all areas of my Life... For may years I practiced Hermetic Magick working in close relation to the elementals and the planetary influences to work closely with what i said above that are upon us on this plain of exsistance.

I have been initiated into the Ordo Templi Orientis when I was thirty years of age and gained knowledge of working in ritual and also through meditation. I grew at alarming rate to some and was very much a black sheep when it came to the order due to my own practices and what i believed to be my true and undefinable Will... I in 2001 resigned from said order and became a light worker for mankind and have counseled many people in the past 10 years with aiding them to become true to themselves and others. I never gave anyone the answers they sought but suggested practices of positive affirmation to allow them to get out of such deep pits they had fallen into in their lives... I have worked as an embalmer for many years and closely with those who have been taken suddenly from this world and have gotten lost. I was proficiant at forming spheres of white and gold light to surround the entity who had been taken prematurely from this world and sent them on their way unto the light of the divine.. I found that in helping these spirits to the other side I was doing light work without even being aware I was doing so. I have always been very sensitive to spirit and the beings that have been about me all through my life...

I have three major guides and helpers in my Life one being a lady who was very dear to me on this earth plain who I embalmed when she passed and she came to me during the operation I was performing... . My other major entity from this world is my mother who passed in 1994 and she is constantly with me to give me the encouragement I need at times to pull myself out of deep pits of my own creation.. I believe in taking full responsibility for my own actions as none can be blamed for what I do and where I place myself through my actions.

I first heard of Ashtar command through a wonderful teacher I had on the internet a man known as LoneWolf1 and he was a great source of information and encouragement for me all through my growth, unfortunately he passed several years ago.... now and he is sadly missed by many as he was free with his knowledge to help others and in many ways I have taken up where he has left off I owe much gratitude to my teacher Lone wolf1.. I have one other angel that is constantly with me which I can not name as it would not be right to... I

have but one task left in this life to do and that is aide others unto the light of the divine and through My true will being of Unconditional Love shall I continue to work in light and with Love again following my magickal name and motto... This is but a brief intro If any one wants more information on me please do ask will be happy to enlighten you about myself and my task in this life

I will sign off here and wish you all much Love and Light

Yours in truth

AmoLuce

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings and a very warm welcome,

Much love and Rainbow blessings,

Adonai,

In Lak'ech Ala K'in :-) 

• Well...that knowledge?..

8113753470?profile=originalWell i have a bag full of surprises for you..

Well nice knowledge..do not think like me?...

Well but many can not understand it..like i do...and maybe you will understand it like me..

Well many bucketheads it will never understand..

• Well ,well ,well...finally a friend from OTO...be welcome..

I just wander when they will show up...

Well i am honored to be your friend...

8113940295?profile=original8113859262?profile=original

Nice one...

Your name it is in italian...and it means ..i love light...

Well i know a lot of language ...it was one of my hobby ..

• I would like to thank all of you for the warm welcome and I I have said

I am looking forward to working with you all in the future

Till Then May the love of the divine lighten your path and

may we all be as we are meant to be LOVE

Love and Light

AmoLuce

• welcome buddy not many people i ask for advice but i will ask to add you so i can talk to you from time to time i feel i need guidance and it feels right to ask you.

• sounds like you've experienced a lot. thank you for sharing your story and sharing your light. welcome AmoLuce.

• 8113726267?profile=original............TO AC

• Welcome to Ashtar, glad you are here.

• Thank you for the welcome much appreciated Marique

Love and Light

AmoLuce

• Welcome to the crew Andrew. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
2 seconds ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
17 minutes ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
18 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Fasting and how it can lower blood pressure. https://youtu.be/u7By5qxQ6M4?si=7Ww5oeq2eVlL2U1M"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"side note; A customer of mine has an employee who's heart stopped while driving causing a three car accident-during the height of the scamdemic everyone had to get the jab there-contractors and suppliers had to get the test with those hand held…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Fasting and how it can lower blood pressure. https://youtu.be/u7By5qxQ6M4?si=I16nUijqckE6H15C"
2 hours ago
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
More…