Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…
LOVE THE MOMENTUM OF A LOVE SUPREME....
A place to post messages that rejoice in the Majesty of Love.
Read more…
A place to post messages that rejoice in the Majesty of Love.
Read more…
Below is a link to Robert Monroe's Explorer Series Tapes. Basically these are recordings of people that are in a deep meditative state in isolation chambers. Different entities talk through these people about many subjects.
These IMO will give anyone
Read more…
I’d like to spend some time now looking at what life will be like after Ascension. In this first piece, I’d like to look at the general word picture that Archangel Michael has provided us with on An Hour with an Angel. Tomorrow I’ll look at a simil
Read more…
Archangel Uriel - Are You Prepared For Your ‘Yes’?
By Jennifer Hoffman - Channelled message from Archangel Uriel for November 19, 2012
http://enlighteninglife.com/
The Universe is your co-creator in your life and on the Earth. Everything on Earth has
Read more…Hi ACC Members!
What is your opinion about the Gurus? not teachers in general but I mean the Satgurus or people who call others up to follow them literally...
Why there is a wide spread opinion, that a person needs ONE guru to follow during a life peri
Read more…The upside is 'if' there isn't a huge crash and 'if' the economy improves and 'if' there are more people off entitlements and working in ten years the stocks may increase substantially.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ANNOTATED-BB-BESTTOP-BIZNEWS/201
Read more…
At the beginning of my previous article I used a magic word: Asura.
Many scholars suggest that the word ‘Asura’ originated from the god ‘Ashur’ (who is another form of Marduk) and I will keep this just as a n
Read more…What we sow so shall we reap. So find your highest truth.
I like to share this insight with you:
I see what I did the last months and years, I pointed my finger outward. I told many people what was wrong and what needed to change. Now I got this very b
Read more…Forward
As we have mentioned many times in our channelings, the Kingdom/new world/Nibiru is merging with Earth reality. We have also explained in our work and on our Facebook fan page (please like us) that Nibiru is not a planet that will crash into E
As the creators of Esophoria, we are determined to bring the truth to light and deliver this truth to the world. By revealing the truth so we reveal the mysteries which have been hidden from the naked eyes of humanity. We truly believe that only by
At the time of publication we have approximately
32 days
2 hours
44 minutes
Until December 21st 2012, Galactic alignment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring Me A Higher Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read more…You have come here to be who you are,
Unique expression
By Divine Grace,
I touch the shadow and reveal the light.
Give me the strength to follow the path.
To give and not to count the cost.
To struggle, and not to heed the wounds.
I AM the Darkness Become Light.
I AM the Darkness Become Truth.
I AM the Darkness
Read more…Hello .. I am in seeking of anyone's opinion that they may have on this matter. To be clear, I have my own ideas of why this is happening, but am wanting to put it out there, to see what other's ideas are regarding this, and how they correlate with m
Read more…Because nobody's perfect. I don't expect anyone on this Earth, to be a true lightworker. In terms of, not having any darkness at all in them. Who among us is like that, nobody. Who among us has no issues, nobody. Who among us acts all loving and enli
Read more…
When you set the wheel alignment settings of your car to its maker's specifications the car drives straight down the road. (road camber not withstanding) This is a perfect and desirable outcome.
Over time you hit bumps, in the road, gutters, tyres w
Dear ones,
again we lovingly greet you in these times of much seeming chaos. It is the clearing of old and dense energies that present as the storms and weather related issues you are seeing on dear Gaia. Gaia is a living soul, not a piece of dirt
Read more…I have been with Release Technique to help facilitate my hung up implants since my family were very military and antiii- most things. I traveled at least 5 years continuosly. Nice I speak or have understanding of quite FEW LANGUAGES. I discovered
Read more…The current skirmish occurring int he Middle East has been predicted. Along with that prediction was the expectation that it would ultimately be the catalyst for peace in the region.
I believe it is the bottled up anger in the region that is holding b
Read more…Demographics of Israel-there are 100,000's muslims in Israel -
The demography of Israel is monitored by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. The State of Israel has a population of approximately 7,933,200 inhabitants as of 2012.[1][2] 75.4 percen
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…