Galactic Federation of Light - Message from The Pleiadians - Wake Up World
Sweet Message.
Read more…Sweet Message.
Read more…Last week I had an extraordinary experience meeting a local cover band playing Fleetwood Mac. I had to cry when they played those old Peter Green songs.
One Green song stuck with me over the years: The green Manalishi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo
Read more…Emerging archaeology in a new study highlighted by the Old Temples Study Foundation suggests that sound and a desire to harness its effects may have been equally important as vision in the design of humankind’s earliest ancient temples and monument
Read more…Hello! Today I started thinking about this subject and I cannot seem to find the answer. While I know there is many aspects why we feel a need of control I want to know the underlying factor!
I thought that humans have developed a need of control beca
Read more…Living in Light on Earth is not a goal for Humanity but an action.
How do you present yourself to others on the Internet,in your home at work etc?
This truly presents a question that you yourself can answer by the experience itself.
To live in light or
Read more…
Think about it.. why do the GFOL hold these ''Dream flights'' aboard their Mothership(s).. is it because they are in fact from the Astral (dream) realm and not 5th Dimensional loving entities they claim to be?!
Are they Astral entities tapping into u
Dear seekers of the infinite Truth and Light, I wish to give a short talk on the two worlds: the world within and the world without, the inner world and the outer world.
The citizens of the outer world are brooding doubt, teeming fear and strangling
Read more…I was told of a story whereby when you die, you go to higher and higher planes of reality then after that, you come back and reincarnate in one of the planets as a starseed, forget everything, and begine the circle once again!I compared it with anoth
Read more…
Blossom: Hello again ‘up there’! I know you are aware of the amazing Galactic Channellings translator team. Many say they feel you are with them as they translate. They have asked if they may ask you a few questions and it would be my pleasure to be
Beloved I AM Presence, Master Jesus Emanuel we call to you.
Beloved Master Jesus come to me and sit awhile with me.
Beloved Master Jesus come to me and hold me in thy sacred reverie.
Beloved Master Jesus come to me and fill me with thy Sacred Fire.
B
Mary Magdalene: “And now you are ready to hear the rest of the true story of Jesus and I. You are also ready to share it; it is time. You are ripe and you are ready and the life of fertility runs through you.
In the days when I met Jesus, I was,
http://whenangelslie.wordpress.com/
Please take a look at the above link and wake up...
Read more…
5 10 2013 ~ Humanity has always been enveloped by, but unaware of, the divine field of Love – all of creation is contained lovingly within it – but now the reality of this concept is breaking through into your awareness and can no longer be dismissed
Manifesting The Perfect Life.
Yes, You! Manifesting The Perfect Life Now.
Follow the instructions in this POST.
There will be an Audio Frequency Transmission to go with this and I will be Teaching more in Depth about this in My Teaching Series.
A
I AM the Presence that enables you to feel that the money you require for use is My Gift and Substance to you, in the form of money, and when I give the Freedom of Divine Love acts. Then, know that I AM the only Giver of all money that comes to you,
Read more…The anstronaunt, seeing the marvel of a very beautifull planet life life for the first time had to bow down and say:Foolish is the man that says in heart, there is no God!Even far more orders foolish is the man who hates that planet and love another
Read more…I have been a vegetarian now for near on 10 years and have always had rescue pets. I went through a stage where I would buy them veggie pet food but this often had to be supplemented with various vitamins etc.. They did not thrive either on this die
Read more…CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…