A long laugh a day keeps the shrink away
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIxVY9k7EC4
Read more…Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIxVY9k7EC4
Read more…Hell, that was a funny meeting!
Notice the hot Dutch Blues Band...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-op-vJqNR_Y
Read more…5 19 13 ~ I felt this response from Light-Being in the *You Cannot Enter into the light with "Dark Companions"...* post by Rev. Joshua was worth highlighting in it's own thread. A meaningful Teaching from my perspective. *If this post infringes on yo
Read more…
Blossom: Good morning to you and I hope that all is well in ‘your world’.
The Federation of Light: And greetings to you. It cannot be anything other than well … for this is the space in which we reside … in wellness for all … to all. We understand fro
Read more…I am so relieved to have come across this network. For so long I have had to keep everything I know in my heart bottled in. The world has not been very receptive of my realizations. I have found many inspiring concepts here that parallel with my inne
Read more…The so called Nag Hammadi texts were found in 1945 containing a complete complex the Gnostics used.
We know that the established church demonized Gnostics. Unfortunately they destroyed all written witnesses leaving no works to read. This changed with
Read more…A View from the Mountain Top
Teacher Ophelius ~ by Chris.
"We all share spiritual unity and the relationship with the Father as ascending sons and daughters. As one would look upon the surface of the Earth, they would see a world that appears to be di
Read more…A dismal film indeed, but very deep - there is something they tell us which we now experience and see more clearly...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5NYa4AZLhs
Read more…The Tipping Point
by Owen K Waters
Until today, reaching spiritual consciousness has always been a challenge
for humanity. The stages of human development range from caveman to cosmic
consciousness, starting with six basic stages followed by six spiritua
Please watch that piece of strange poetry, you will be impressed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
Read more…
5 19 2013 ~ All of humanity is poised, expectant, sensing an intense energy of change flowing around them, about to impact their lives in ways that they cannot begin to imagine. Change is in the air, and everyone is feeling it. It is unsettling bec
I pray to God as almost every day.
When I went home I saw the stars.
Cygnus and Lyra and I remembered all the stuff.
There were women dancing and nobody looked at me.
Nice women, but too young estimating an old rattletrap like I am.
Sometimes I feel so lo
Read more…Researchers have studied vision more thoroughly than the other senses. Because people need sight to perform most daily activities, the sense of sight has evolved to be highly sophisticated. Vision, however, would not exist without the presence of lig
Read more…Aalborg - Ambient Soundtracks...
Listen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgH3pPb1Cbk
Read more…President Obama has managed many edicts within the last years.
And the speed of social changes and elite influences is incredibly high.
I am a grandchild of a Nazi soldier who woke up and looked upon us waking up too.
A human having woken up is not a ja
Read more…Well, maybe you find back again laughing.
If not, think about the crazy stuff humans like to do.
Alone this is really worth having a good laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw3jjRRQoA8
Read more…The following two quotes were part of President Obama’s 2008 victory speech, which seems to have gotten regrettably overlooked by those blaming Obama, either gleefully or disappointedly.
"What began twenty-one months ago in the depths of winter mu
CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…