Alternative Media, World Events & News (7731)

Indian Prime Minister Modi says Bhagavad Gita Is The Best And The One He Reads Advices Him To Confiscate Gold And Jewellery ..Rich Escape And The Poor And Middle Class Suffer

INDIA CONFISCATES GOLD, EVEN JEWELRY, IN RAIDS ON HIDDEN MONEY

India Confiscates Gold, Even Jewelry, In Raids On Hidden Money

Zero Hedge

 

Global financial repression picks up steam, led by India. After declaring large denomination notes illegal, India now targets gold.

It’s not just gold bars or bullion. The govern

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 11

MORE DOCTORS CONFESSING TO INTENTIONALLY DIAGNOSING HEALTHY PEOPLE WITH CANCER TO MAKE MONEY...NOTE Cure For Doctors : Doctors Should Only Be Paid If They Cure The Patient

MORE DOCTORS CONFESSING TO INTENTIONALLY DIAGNOSING HEALTHY PEOPLE WITH CANCER TO MAKE MONEY

More Doctors Confessing To Intentionally Diagnosing Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money

Counter Current News

Why shouldn’t Doctors lie when the entire cancer industry is one gigantic fabrication from start to finish? 
Is it any wonder that cancer s

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 15

FORMER U.K. AMBASSADOR STATES "I met the Democrat National Committee leaker, and he wasn't Russian." THE C.I.A. IS CAUGHT LYING AGAIN; THE RUSSIANS WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HILLARY'S LOSS.

Former UK Ambassador: ‘I Met The DNC Leaker And He Isn’t Russian’

Craig Murray calls "bullsh*t" on CIA claims

Former UK ambassador Craig Murray is calling “bullsh*t” on claims that Russia hacked the

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 18

PLAN C: Obama's C.I.A. Calls For A New Election On Grounds That The Russians Influenced The 2016 Election. AND IF YOU BELIEVE THIS, I GOT SOME OF SADDAM'S WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION FOR SALE TO ISIS

STAFF NEWS & ANALYSIS
CIA Pushes for New Elections?
By Daily Bell Staff - December 11, 2016
8111021877?profile=original

Calls Grow For A New Presidential Election To Be Held After Russia Meddled To Help Trump … It is finally being said out loud, in public, on national television.

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 10

FROM RT: Obama Caught Sending F.B.I. Criminals To Iceland To Frame Julian Assange, And Iceland Refuses To Let Them In. I GUESS ICELAND ACTUALLY ENFORCES CHILD PORNOGRAPHY LAWS INVOLVING POLITICIANS

FBI sent planeload of agents to frame Assange in Iceland, got snubbed by minister

The US “sent a planeload of FBI agents to Iceland seeking our cooperation in what I understood as an operation set up to frame Julian Assange and WikiLeaks.”

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 10

Lady Gaga has told senior staff and associates that Prince Charles is not human but is a “hybrid that shapeshifts between human and reptilian form”

Lady Gaga has told senior staff and associates that Prince Charles is not human but is a “hybrid that shapeshifts between human and reptilian form” and according to sources close to the pop star she has witnessed him shapeshift “before her very eyes”

Read more…
8 Replies
Views: 408
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
20 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
20 hours ago
More…