Replies

• It amazes me almost every day how so many seemingly "intelligent" people refuse to see the obvious that is right before their eyes.  If you do just 3 hours of research on the whole 911 thing and still actually believe that the US governement is not responsible for murdering 2,997 innocent people, then you either need a full frontal labotomy or you are in COMPLETE denial.

Actually, I take that back.  Perhaps those who don't understand the obvious have already had their full frontal labotomy.

• aye, i had this discussion with a ex friend of mine. and her defensive to me was that she knew someone who died in it? and told me i was sick for even thinking it could be a inside job.

if it was a inside job i think it would hurt more so denying even any tiny little evidence and pointing blame else where keeps people happy. and they don't seem to give thought about all the innocent people who have suffered for that pointing figure. as long as life in their little bubble is happy people carry on not caring for actually what is happening elsewhere. i really dislike the majority of people alot. i try my best not to get drag down but i often do which is my own fault.     

• well Hannah don't let anybody bring you down for what you believe. and also anybody who lost somebody, you would think they would want to know the truth about it. i mean look at the pentagon, there was a 16 foot hole in the wall, the plane that hit it was at least 175 ft. but like i said believe in your own opinion, and remember that there will be those who don't like your opinion, but in this, ill say your right.  

• exactly Dragon, i don't get people. if i lost a loved one/s and something doesn't fit i would demand answers and i wouldn't rest until i got them. sadly people here don't like dealing with reality what ever it is. sometimes i don't even know but i want to find out.  

and yes i urge everyone to speak their mind and what they believe. but keep in mind for opposing opinions. but learn not to look down at those who have/do but learn to respect them and learn from what others have to say. its good for the experience and growth to meet people who will question you in life. and when you can't answer that person back with a reasonable answer one must realize maybe its not full truth they hold yet. and have much more seeking to do. 

anyone who takes anyone words as truth or for their own is a fool. people need to be supported to find out for themselves. and the best truth comes from within a person. not books, internet or channelling. its all money making and dark is in control... here... so one must use common sense in not believing anything they read or get told in such a dark corrupt place. maybe just sit on the fence with a open mind. there's no rules you have to believe or disbelieve right on the spot is there? but keep looking for answers never stop ;) i do find may people's opinions and own words do point me in some right directions. some good some bad. but all is a lesson. and aye i do upset people with mine often but its never done with a big disrespecting point maybe alittle bit sarcastic sense of humour tho. which gets me in trouble. 

• i agree 110% with you if people really want answers the best place to look for them is in yourself. im thankful and very happy that there are people out there like you and myself who will not let the dark ones control are thoughts, and action. ive never been controlled and i never will be. I will continue to follow in the light. thankfully things are already changing for the better. and the higher powers off this world will stop all the deception, lies and banking industries, but still we can't get anywhere without the people waking up and seeing that we are like a bird in a cage. Some will want to stay in the cage but for the others like myself, who will want to break that cage, and explore the endless world that is out there, and within themselves. and i also have people who often think down on me for the things i believe and know, but oh well so be it. im happy to have met you, i already have learned a grerat deal :), thank you.  

• its a very good way to think. 

but don't believe anything until its happened. these people on these places, will zap all common sense outta ya and turn you into a love and light junkie. its just an other foam of brainwashing alot of this awakening business. being spiritual and loving is very important but also is wisdom and common sense. use everything you have. never rid just learn balance. 

evil is still very much in power in this world and again this is how i see things? you also must look for yourself. until there is no more suffering don't believe just be optimistic that one day it will be, but keep on fighting. beings who appear to be light aren't they feed you with this pure loving vibe. but in reality you get turn into a brain dead zombie of love and light. and people personalities seem in alot of cases to be morphing in to oneness rather that just connecting to the oneness.

At this rate the NEW ORDER ORDER PLANS are still very much on the cards and we can't let this happen. very much of the awakening is part of the nwo plans. they r trying to bring in 1 world personality and 1 world religion. and it starts with the awakening? (yes people need to awaken to see how wrong the world is etc but something is very wrong in the next steps) they aren't awaken they r fast a sleep in a new box labelled awakening. they get so high they seem to lose touch with that's happening in reality elsewhere.

also the first symptoms of spiritual awakening is to rather let things happen than make them happen. if that doesn't scream out wrongness to a person i don't know what will. this is what the dark ones want. with no action from them no change can encore. "Become the change in the world you want to see" don't expect it will happen without even trying because it won't.

were far outta the woods at the moment. so please fight to keep in control of yourself. and remember adapt to 3d life. there's no point in trying to be something you can't be. its the wrong dimension and this dimension needs your help so stay in it. if you was sent here to help hopefully this will make sense. much love dear friend and good luck. xxx       

• Just wondering, how can i add you as a friend? 

• i'll add you 

• When you look at all the evidence, there really shouldn't be any doubt whatsoever. So many are blinded by their own faith in the US.  Wake the F up people.

• Indeed but the truth hurts and most people can't and don't want to handle it. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep up the good work, Justin.....Great posting and commentaries...👍🏻🛸

Kind regards, Colonel Omega

https://media.defense.gov/2008/May/28/2000614946/780/780/0/080528-F..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A lot is gonna be thrown at us in these next 6 months whether it be the next scamdemic, riots, cyber attacks, and the eventual try to start WW3. The Cabal is nearing its end and are gonna try everything they can to stay in power. More and more…"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
15 hours ago
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
17 hours ago
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
19 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…