Replies

• Yes defenitely Ann, my intention by posting this link was not to create more fear or doubts, but to expose facts that more and more people already know but they don't dare to exchange ideas which sound bothering but so true.
    No offense to you Ali, Jews are a great people with such an amazing culture, but like all people in the world, they're unfortunately not shielded from the fanaticism whatever nature it is.
  • I think it's a shame that most of these high level criminals hide behind Judaism like a shroud. It's way too easy for them to stir hate and division by lumping themselves in with the majority of peaceful Jewish people around the world. This is a vile tactic i've seen time and time again, but the people in power don't care about labels or beliefs, only power and corruption. They're manipulators and cultural sabatuers. True, the article did seem to be "Anti Jewish" occasionally, but it also begs you to ask the question of just how far these people will go to cover their tracks. As with all corruptors, their labels don't matter, because their karmic debt is heavy and will be repaid soon, but at the same time we can't let ourselves get caught up in hate, for even these dark people are our brothers and sisters and need love more than anyone else. May peace filter all throughout the Earth, and smother the fires of hate.
  • I was responding to the link, which had derogatory language, not the response above, Of course I do not agree with Israel's military policy that allows murder and crime, I love the land and the people their, most of whom are not a part of military, elite, political operations
  • yup and even Osama Bin Laden was one of their agents
  • It has nothing to do with -the jews- at all, because the people behind it all are only just puppets
    for the dracos, called the Illuminati and they are all over the world. 9/11 was planned by them for sure
    and they will soon pay for it because War Crimes Trials are around the corner. They will get back the
    energy they put out, law of karma. They sowed a storm and they will reap a hurricane. Not my problem
    at all, but theirs for sure :)
    • Yes, it was the Illuminati, somewhere I read that it was a sacrifice... sounds about right.... They have their people in all areas of our lives...the media, the military, education, religion, spirituality... but they are running out of time!

Marion
  • It seems as though you are stirring up a lot of hate in this posting. As far as this site goes, the point is love and light. I'm Jewish. Am I also a rat or terrorist? My uncle worked at the WTC, that day he stayed home with his wife on her birthday, as he does every year on September 11. I do not support violence or corruption. I also do not support scapegoating, discrimination of all based on the behavior/ choices of few. Please be more sensitive to other perspectives. Spread solutions instead of hatred. There is a whole world of different kinds of Jews and all people. Most of whom are very active in creating a better world. Extremism can happen in any culture. Let's create tolerance, respect, and understanding here. Anyone can write a report on any subject with persuasion and all kinds of selective supporting evidence. Real science requires us to prove it wrong.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
2 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
8 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Kim Jong Il has been known to eat an entire swiss cheese round! In one sitting! He went to university in Switzerland, of course. The N Korean gangsters buy, among other things, fleets of Mercedes Benz vehicles and many other luxury items, for…"
33 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now the woke left want to ban the term; "Anglo-Saxon." And of course, such revisionist historians, would never dare to ban Maoris, Han Chinese, Inuits, or Mongolians....Only Anglo-Saxons are "racists," according to these bloody nutters...

Another…"
35 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
41 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dr. Naomi Wolf reveals what she and her team have discovered about big pharma's death shot. BLOCKED OVARIES.
https://banned.video/watch?id=6642900935f4a02d07f5aff7"
45 minutes ago
Roaring Lovely posted a blog post
The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body and…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
6 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 16
Comments: 0