Very informative information with all links available to sources below video on Utube..this is not meant to scare more to be aware and prepare..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• no comet crashing down or something else, it will be the photon belt, with 3 days of LIGHT, following the sky people coming,Gods Hosts, to bring the chosen ones home. yes the hopi´s know about that- too.

• Thank you for posting this , I will be aware of what might happen , i am hoping that

Australia and Tasmania will be ok ? . I am glad you are out of Christchurch now 

has to be safer where you are now ? love Lib

• I know that this is a dumb question and I will sound pretty lame, but how does one prepare for an earthquake.  I read somewhere that a person should NOT get into a doorway as used to be thought.  I read that if your house is quaking that you should lay down directly next to a couch or bed or large chair or something because if anything falls down it will land on the couch or bed and there is a safe spot next to the bed or couch etc.  That is about all I know.  I am going to go check the net about earthquake safety and will post anything that I find....
    • OK, found some good information on my question about how to prepare and survive an earthquake.  It might be a good idea to read this link.....Maybe there are others here who are not so sure about earthquake safety.

http://golosangeles.about.com/od/latravelplanning/a/EarthquakeTips.htm

• That is good info Marique.

The thing that I have missed the most is water.  Store as much as you can.  We had 10 days without it when the first quake struck and because the roads were so munted it was difficult to get around to get it.  When we lost it the next time for 7 days we hardly missed it because we had about 200 litres stored.  My friends all thought that I was mad, but now they are all doing too.  

Cheers :-)

• Good suggestion.  I live in Florida USA where hurricanes happen all the time.  So I have many many gallon jugs of water stored up because when hurricanes hit, a persons water supply is often cut off as oten there is no power and then no water is available.....So I have a corner of my garage filled with water.  I am surprised that this was not mentioned in the information I provided.  Thank you for this great suggestion.  I was also surprised that they mentioned NOT to stand in a doorway, which used to be something that people thought they should do.  Not a good idea after all.  Also I would have never thought to lay down BESIDE the bed instead of in it...but it does make sense. If the roof should come down the bed would catch the falling debree and there is a triangle of safety beside objects such as couches or beds.  I am surprised that that was not in the beginning of the article. There are a few contradictions in the article too.....I can't imagine laying on a bed with a pillow over my head waiting for the ceiling to come down on me, lol....much better to be right beside it hanging onto it so you do not end up taking a ride.
  • Join the club so am I... Im in New Zealand and Ive just left Christchurch this week cos Ive been in the rumbling for the past 10mths,Ive had enough..
  • OHMYGOSHIAMPROBABLYSITTINGNEARBYTHEFAULTLINEAIN´TI?
  • are we talking about something like a big crack which opens up in the oceans there? The whole fault line cracking?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"e-Scooters and e-Bikes are a major fire hazzard, as this video confirms....Anyone thinking of buying one, forget it....Especially dangerous, if manufactured in Red China...

"Fires sparked by faulty e-bikes and e-scooters have injured at least 190…"
20 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"e-Scooters and e-Bikes are a major fire hazzard, as this video confirms....Anyone thinking of buying one, forget it....Especially dangerous, if manufactured in Red China...

"Fires sparked by faulty e-bikes and e-scooters have injured at least 190…"
27 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"don't stand to close to your ev while super charging
https://www.brighteon.com/948b0ea9-c6db-4f57-8a97-9b69a23ce549"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
9 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
18 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…