Replies

  • looks like a photo shopped  amoeba  

  • This reply was deleted.
    • What a great catch.

  • Perhaps to those who have a video screen mounted where their head should be... For all else, I've probably succeeded. ;)

    • This reply was deleted.
      • There's nothing wrong with your observations. It's your conclusions I am questioning. ;)

  • This is an old one.  We've been there, done that already.  Even on youtube, it's an old one.

  • http://solar.physics.montana.edu/ypop/Program/hfilament.html

    Sometimes I just Love to suck the magic out of seemingly magical things. ;)

    About Filaments and Prominences
  • This reply was deleted.
    • wouldnt surprise me if this was low flying object ............few yrs back , in northern California, in the mountains, "rumor has it" from many sources that couple mile long something covered area in shade. Confirmed story , even from sheriff for whom I worked on remodeling his house............few more yrs back , Ufon hot lines lid up in red like a christmass tree, with reports from florida and all the way to canadian borders about something very massive moving across the sky. ALso confirmed story................

  • Although it also makes for some internal laughs. :)


    Internally, we can though use it to sort out the weeds from the flowers on the site. I think Phaedron just classified himself as Bindweed in the garden of Ashtar. ;)

    If I were to classify myself, in the book of Spiritual Fauna we be writing right this moment, it probably be Wormwood. Psychedelic, funny and teaching in small doses but poisonous, lethal and even boring in large. ;)

  • This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well enigmabfd, in answer to that question, my take is that in summary, we are all spiritual beings having physical experiences, chosen as life plan lessons....and we do this as an evolutionary process....As for my own roots....Sirian starseed,…"
39 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"You're welcome enigma. Those NDE videos that are all over Youtube are really interesting thats for sure."
53 minutes ago
enigmabfd left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drekx,
I got both inspired and confused by one of your relatively recent posts about memories living in organs.

Apologies if this has been answered before, but what's your take on spirituality and human existence as a whole?"
54 minutes ago
enigmabfd left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, thank you for the vid, very interesting!
I can safely add that many mentioned stuff can be experienced through meditation as well."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Former Skeptical Neuro-Surgeon Has Near Death Experience and Becomes Convinced of the Truth of Higher Realms
"Since this blog is about the other side I was wondering and this is probably a yes, but do people in Heaven watch and see whats going on here in this realm? I would imagine they do and for some they see whats happening here and say to themselves it…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"In the Sumerian tradition (provided to them by the Anunnaki,) the term for a "great serpent," has a totally different meaning and connotation, to a snake, of the animal reptile, variety....The great serpent-dragon of wisdom, is described as a wise…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Former Skeptical Neuro-Surgeon Has Near Death Experience and Becomes Convinced of the Truth of Higher Realms
"Yes, we must each work on ourselves as individuals, firstly and as our consciousness rises, we can affect the collective, more...Rather than a fixed timescale placed in the mind, allow greater fluidity, which is more in keeping with the true way…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Former Skeptical Neuro-Surgeon Has Near Death Experience and Becomes Convinced of the Truth of Higher Realms
"That would definitely be nice if it happens sooner like you said Drekx. I guess it all depends on how quickly Humanity can help make these changes happen? If more and more wake up it could happen way sooner than that time frame those people were…"
4 hours ago
More…