3-28-12 David Wilcock Interview of Drake, “an Insider specifically asked by the Pentagon ‘good guys’ to come forward” 

very interesting news 

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/3-28-12-david-wilcock-interview-of-drake-an-insider-specifically-asked-by-the-pentagon-good-guys-to-come-forward/

love to all ... stay connected

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tim Turners is a black op disinformation engineer.

'Nuff Said.

Cause I mean... when somebody says that about this guy and ive never really even heard about Turner before... and that statement feels good.

And then when this Turner guy says stuff and it feels full of negativity... well my Intuition leads me through burning hoops safely all the time.

So Tim Turner is definately working with the illuminati and cant be trusted with anything he says. Mental Note is recorded and sealed away for future reference.

So that I do not have to Ask myself this question again and open up for possible deception.

Not that I really ever even knew about Tim Turner or follow his work... so its kinda obscure.

• "Tim Turners is a black op disinformation engineer."

The proof is in the pudding, nuff said!    

This is from Tim Turners website,  lucky for you,  non-applicable!

Knowing failure to disclose material information necessary to prevent statement from being misleading, or making representation despite knowledge that it has no reasonable basis in fact, are actionable as fraud under law. Rubinstein  v  Collins, 20 F.3D 160, 1990.

http://www.freedomyell.com/freedom-documents/words-from-the-rising-...

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."  -Voltaire

PS,  The TimTurner education site was provided for all of you as source, nuff said!

• THANK YOU SO MUCH  FOR SHARING

• Its just some music but I feel it goes along with this

• I love this song... ALOT :)  

• I don’t know what you felt but it feels right to me too …:)) I hear this song first time. I looked at its lyrics ... its beautifuly writen ,,, in a sence it matches the feel of the days … thanks for posting  lovely choice … love to your way Sirgalahadwizard

"Disintegration"

oh i miss the kiss of treachery the shameless
      kiss of vanity the soft and the black and the
      velvety up tight against the side of me and
      mouth and eyes and heart all bleed and run in
      thickening streams of greed as bit by bit it
      starts the need to just let go my party piece

oh i miss the kiss of treachery the aching kiss
      before i feed the stench of a love for a younger
      meat and the sound that it makes when it cuts
      in deep the holding up on bended knees the
      addiction of duplicities as bit by bit it starts
      the need to just let go my party piece

but i never said i would stay to the end so i
      leave you with babies and hoping for frequency
      screaming like this in the hope of the secrecy
      screaming me over and over and over i leave
      you with photographs pictures of trickery
      stains on the carpet and stains on the scenery
      songs about happiness murmured in dreams
      when we both us knew how the ending would
      be...

so it's all come back round to breaking apart
      again breking apart like i'm made up of glass
      again making it up behind my back again
      holding my breath for the fear of sleep again
      holding it up behind my head again cut in deep
      to the heart of the bone again round and round
      and round and it's coming apart again over and
      over and over

now that i know that i'm breaking to pieces i'll
      pull out my heart and i'll feed it to anyone
      crying for sympathy crocodile cry for the love
      of the crowd and the three cheers from
      everyone dropping through sky through the
      glass of the roof through the roof of your mouth
      through the mouth of your eye through the eye
      of the needle it's easier for me to get closer to
      heaven than ever feel whole again

i never said i would stay to the end i knew i
      would leave you with babies and everything
      screaming like this in the hole of sincerity
      screaming me over and over and over i leave
      you with photographs pictues of trickery
      stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
      songs about
      happiness murmured in dreams when we both
      of us knew how the end always is...

how the end always is...

• I think you are making a very good point here. There is so much being discussed right now about the coming change that most of the people that follow the news have a kind of a vision in their minds of what is going to be like.

But because of the fact that secrecy is needed in this operation make a lot of people to still hold on to the dualistic realities and approaches as we haven’t had an event or a trigger to make the whole thing easier acceptable and more believable.

Maybe this is a good test to our stability in staying purely and clearly connected with what we seek to see and experience.

As you also said though the evidence is building up from every angle so April it’s going to be an interesting month I think.

Well Sirgalahadwizard as long as love, oneness, light and understanding surrounds our deeds I’m happy of any outcome. As I’m very optimistic that the time to get the fruits is near… :))))

• Exclamation Point ! !

(well at least I believe the arrests really are taking place now)

I firmly feel this happens Before May.

Probably early April.

You know its kinda weird talking in those figures when it is March 30th and those are only days away.

Its kinda weird even considering that this is Real... I believe the word "surreal" is what applies. Then again that was the word they used when the planes struck the towers, but that really happened too.

I agree George, I wanted to hear more about the "4 Layers of the onion" when it comes to the illuminati guys. He only really talked about the 2 outer layers, though did sort of allude to the idea that guys like Bush and the Rothschilds were high up on the list.

Personally I was glad to have a number of personal ideas about this confirmed, and for some blank spaces to be filled in. Like the Replacement Currency - I was really worried about that part.

I don't really know what ill be able to do to help people, since most of the action will already have been done. Im not sure if I want to reveal My Powers or not, since that is my biggest ace in the hole - - and I don't know if I really want fame for it.

It still has me wondering about my desire to build Video Games that are bloody and violent though. Since that's one of my big passions. Its not like my games follow any pre-established formula though, they're creative in ways people will want I believe.

(as for my "powers" I know I get them before This happens, because just as a human person I need to be protected by my guardian spirits, and this is how I would get my providence in that case - - because this sort of change would not work well for someone like me who lives on food stamps and has no income)

• The thing is that David Wilcock speaks a lot in the audio and doesn’t let the “dragon” IDed person to develop his background and the tactics they about to use.

By listening to audio like this one can imagine how deep the secrecy goes. It’s amazing how many different secret groups exist in our planet …

I think disclosure it’s going to be very interesting in many terms and approaches. There is still so much to learn. Always with love.

• I'm honoured you thought it was my post marianinia, but the credit should go to both of you...

Thanks heaps for adding this guys! : )

~XOX~

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Last I heard Big Pharma can't be sued for the covid 19 clot shots"
23 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in Free Energy and Alien technology
Next to free energy and alien technology.
6 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion '10-foot-tall people' discovered by archaeologists in Nevada cave
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Join Us In A Divine Prayer For Healing For Our New Member & Her Husband A new member of Lightgrid, https://lightgrid.ning.com/,  Leanne Carlson just sent me a message asking for divine help and prayers for her husband, named Robert, or 'Bobby' as…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I want to go home"
14 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…