The aim here is to show you that pi is infact an unanswerable question and not answer of a question. Story is told of a guy named Archimedes who calculated, amongst other things, the area of a circle!! This is funny! There is no such a thing as the area of a circle expressed as the number of square centimitres for simple reason that squares cannot fit a circle. The 'sentense; area of a circle', does not end with a fullstop. It ends with a question mark!Fact is, if Archimedes was still alife, he would still be calculating the area of a circle! What did mathematicians do? They decided to present the question itself as its own answer. That question is: what exactly is pi?Lets see it in another way. The process of finding the area of a circle is infact closely similar to the art of fractals. But lets consider the number a bit. 3.1415 can be written as:3.1415=3+1/10+4/100+1/1000+5/10000So writing an irrational number is just a continuous addition of numbers that are ever getting smaller than the previous number and yet the total sum never quite get to a reach a certain limit . If you know of fractals, this must ring a bell. In this case, we know that our sum will never get to equal 4. Pie is an irrational number, no no no, an irrational question!Our mathematicians killed their hours inscribing and circumscribing n-gons to circles. If you circumscribe a square on a circle, it is easy to check that the area of such as square is 4r2, r is the radius. So you see that we can be cock sure that pi is less than 4. If we inscribe a squar, its area will be 2r2. So we can again be sure that pi is greater than 2. If we inscribe an hexagon, we can be sure that pi is greater than 3. So when you use pi=3 to calculate the area of a circle, o moron, you are actualy calculation an area of an hexagon! When you use 3.14, you are actually calculating the area of 100-gon, which is theoretically infinite miles from the area of a circle! Round and round, mathematician tinker with n-gons, they are still looking for pi and they will look it for all the eternity, never to find one! Consiquently they will always be calculating areas or circumfrences of n-gons while amusing themselves that they are culculating the area of a circle. There is no such a thing!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And it will always be the case in the answers (i.e questions) of calculus. They either spit out irrational numbers or recuring decimals, which still mean the same thing. 1/3 is not an answere. It is a question. 1 divided by 3 is?? Again mathematicians reified this question into an answer, lol! It turns out that you realy can't divide unity into 3! You get yet another mounster, 1/3=0.3333333333...It merely converts the original question to infinite similar questions, i.e more difficult question, lol! 0.333333333=3/10+3/100+3/1000+3/10000=?? Is this answering the question or creating more questions?

Now you should be able to not that all irrational numbers to base 1/x is of the form a0+a1x+a2x^2+a3x^3. This is an example of Taylor Series.
  • indeed...

8115443076?profile=original

• ...Lol Wings,,,,,,

• If i pet that cat. If i pet that cat. If i pet that cat. If i pet that cat.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
34 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
42 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
50 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
59 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
1 hour ago
More…