21/12 - & My Update!! Share yours!

Its the 21st already over here and i Just want to wish everyone a beautiful day....!!

ALSO

I had the first memories restored back tonight, of my life of ET.... which was pretty amazing... !!

( a time outside of our current space.)

8110498652?profile=original

The life of Galactic ET's Angels can be imagined about; read about... but to experience.... oh god... it was amazingggggggggggggggggg, thank the heavens....

8110498280?profile=original

I wanted to share even though I consider myself a very private person;(yes really!)

because god knows this site needs much positivity and encouragement... and god knows,,, i love to share the good things with fellow lovers of the divine!! :))

8110498280?profile=original

Today FINALLY i got to experience *that* feeling again* of being an ET; and it was beyond words!!!

teleportation, mind over matter,
freezing *3d time*, and moving in and out of realities/ parallel dimensions...

the things i saw again... my god.... and thank god... !

I want to thank everybody for all their support & love ... and to say thank you to Rune publically and to our son... both of you are amazing...thank you for everything... thank you angels for reminding me of the ONE... OF LOVE...OF PEACE... HOPE... CALMNESS... OF ALL GOOD THINGS, I WISH TO YOU ALL...

8110498661?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HI STAR

It was such a pleasure to read your message and your previous articles. Such joy and peace comes from them. And you place these messages with such beauty and creativity.  Thankyou for your spiritual wisdom and insight and your own experiences you have shared with us. Great blessings, love and peace.  Nikki 

• Hi Nikki, thanks for your kind words.

I am glad you enjoy my articles and derive pleasure from reading them;

it is with great intention, they are made manifested.

Thanks (again) & have a beautiful day!! ;)

8114210696?profile=original

• weird-cat-looking-thing1.jpg

I am definitely starting to feel real wierd.....

• haha Eddie,,, lolol

cat says ; meowwwwwwwwwwwww

8116006674?profile=original

• definately having a lot if vertigo and dizziness today....just feel strange...a little disconnected. Where I am in MI its only 8:45pm still 12/20. I really wasnt expecting anything but I really do feel wierd. I feel very quiet too.... like Im distracted by my thoughts or something... lol Anyway ; ) Happy Solstice!
    HUGS!
    • OO wonderful!! :)

• Hi Star! I am about to make a thread asking everyone how they are feeling now. But you already made this thread so I might as well just contribute here.

Since yesterday, I am feeling a lot lighter/happier than usual. I am already a happy and stress-free person but I feel lighter now. I feel like something good is about to happen but I don't know yet. Or maybe I am just perceiving the ebb of energies swirling around our planet now and this happens to be positive energies. I will observe my feelings more to know where this feelings come from.
    • The time is NOW to feel good :)))

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
4 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
11 hours ago
More…