21/12 - & My Update!! Share yours!

Its the 21st already over here and i Just want to wish everyone a beautiful day....!!

ALSO

I had the first memories restored back tonight, of my life of ET.... which was pretty amazing... !!

( a time outside of our current space.)

8110498652?profile=original

The life of Galactic ET's Angels can be imagined about; read about... but to experience.... oh god... it was amazingggggggggggggggggg, thank the heavens....

8110498280?profile=original

I wanted to share even though I consider myself a very private person;(yes really!)

because god knows this site needs much positivity and encouragement... and god knows,,, i love to share the good things with fellow lovers of the divine!! :))

8110498280?profile=original

Today FINALLY i got to experience *that* feeling again* of being an ET; and it was beyond words!!!

teleportation, mind over matter,
freezing *3d time*, and moving in and out of realities/ parallel dimensions...

the things i saw again... my god.... and thank god... !

I want to thank everybody for all their support & love ... and to say thank you to Rune publically and to our son... both of you are amazing...thank you for everything... thank you angels for reminding me of the ONE... OF LOVE...OF PEACE... HOPE... CALMNESS... OF ALL GOOD THINGS, I WISH TO YOU ALL...

8110498661?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Emotional responsibility, I like this. Thanks.

• Thank you Marique. Yeah, I figure holding on to toxic emotions will just eat me up slowly and I absolutely dislike this idea. The energy is certainly crazy. I have been emotionally unstable for weeks now. Good luck to you!

• I wasn't able to sleep last night. The wind was absolutely crazy! It is now 11pm here . 1 more hour till officially the 21st. then just 5 more hours till 11:11 universal time. I am very excited. going to stay up and go outside when the time comes.

• Hope u get rest dear, and yes 11;11 should be exciting :) less than 2 hours for that here :)

much peace.

• Hi All,

I don't know but I am having very strange feelings from yesterday night ... I have never felt such before ...

I am not sure it is good or bad ......... but the strangest feeling ... specially in the :HEART CHAKRA" ...

It is very difficult to explain .... and from morning I am having headaches .....

I recollect my MASTER telling me that there are very hard times going to come in the near future ... but this feeling is completely different ... It is not felling of fear .... it is very different ....

Anybody experienced something like this ... please share ..........

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL .....................

• Raj, that sounds like heart chakra expansion :) ... sometimes when it expands (to allow more wisdom into the denser body) the feelings can feel abnormal, just take plenty of rest, drink purified water and pray/mantra :)

feeling should be calmer and less strange, :)) happy time adapting!!

8114721886?profile=original

• Hello STAR and everyone else :) Greetings to you. And a happy 21st December to You. 12-21-12 has just got started here. It is 4:40 am. So exciting. Havent felt so much yet since this new date, but sure it will be an awesome day. Feeling the energies going up higher and higher each day. Just waiting until i feel something really amazing

Wish you all a great day.

Namaste

• thank you Rorre87,

8114183665?profile=original

• to all my friends...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1g2lDow_6vk?list=PL1850B5D693B3F57E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
2 hours ago
More…