Secret underground shelters all over the world but they will not remain so secret after 2012 as no stone will be left unturned.

There is no place to hide from Mother Earth so the only way for her Grace to be on you is to be kind to Nature and kind to all Living Entities

Below are Video's showing some Secret Underground Shelters....interesting

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• and to think that I thought you meant "secret underground basis"........................
    • Dear esseya when i get to know of things like this happening on this Planet..i first have to recover from the shock...so instead of BASES ...SHELTERS SOUNDS BETTER

THERE ARE SOME FOR SALE AS WELL...but what makes you think that you will be safe there...they say no stone will be left unturned so what is the point of trying to hide anywhere...BETTER IT WOULD BE TO LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH NATURE AND ALL LIVING ENTITIES THEN TRYING TO HIDE

Namaste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.