Replies

  • There is a whole lot of orbs in this video..

    Love and strength!

  • I have lost track of time...i am awake all night finding info on the internet and i eat after midnight and sleep in the morning and get up in the afternoon ...then i am out till midnight ..i ignore that there is such thing as night and consider day throughout

  • Some very intense things are happening right now, felt intense waves of energy all this week, and like I'm super open emotionally (even more than usual) - I had this "overload" of energy hit me on Wednesday night, so much that I could barely move for a while, I just layed on my bed and tried to center myself, because I felt I was at the "edge" of what I could handle...

    I'll definitely check out the video, but... yah, things are really intense right now... :)

    Thanks Sylvain ~

    • Yep Delilah for sure there has been a surgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of energies this week;

      ... intense indeed!

      • Yah Star, we are having some very intense waves of energy hit the planet, and I think if you're open and sensitive you're going to be feeling it much more, just try to stay centered, find a nice area that you can meditate in, or just surround yourself with good energies right now, as much as possible, things are definitely going crazy, and that's manifesting in people in different ways for sure.

  • V. interesting concept regarding time and collapsing dimensions ;) linear "time" has definately gone fasterrrrrrrrrrrrr

    :P

    yep gota focus on the heart field ...!

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The internet is on fire after shocking leaked footage allegedly shows a mile long ship entering a lunar crater. If this footage is real, it could change everything we know about the Moon and…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — 6 Comments ↓ Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Extraterrestrial and higher dimensional beings have always been present on and around Earth, quietly observing and, at times,…
3 hours ago
David posted a blog post
                                                                          CHAPTER VII:                                                                          MEDITATIONHaving broken through the walls of the intellect and grown weary of so many…
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Andro-Paramahansa Yogananda -👍"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
21 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Power of Sound Harmonics Over Matter
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
21 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you enjoyed the data, Andro.....I will also ask AI a question which I know will be answered correctly, as the evidence supporting the stats is overwhelming and it's about heart transplant patients who receive replacement hearts, and literally…"
23 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 10
Comments: 0