20012 IS CANCELLED NEWS NEWS

20012 IS CANCELLED!     

MANKIND IS NOT GOING TO BE SAVED BY "ALIENS",GFL ETC.  WHY?  BECAUSE THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF NON-INTERFERENCE. FREE WILL.  ACCORDING TO THAT, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERFERE. 

WHAT THEN? THE ONLY THING, THEY CAN DO IS TO EVACUATE PEOPLE AND DEAL WITH TRANSITION ELSEWHERE.

TO WHERE?  TO A LIGHTED,CHRISTED EARTH WHERE NO EVIL SHALL BE. OR, TO OTHER PLACEMENT.

WHO CAN COME? ALL THAT LIVE ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION.

WHAT IS THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION? IT IS THE LAWS, THAT ALL UNIVERSE IS BUILT UPON,AND THAT ALL LIGHTED REALMS FOLLOWS. A SET OF GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR BALANCED LIFE.

SEE.www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com journal 27

SO WHAT IF I DONT FOLLOW THE LAWS? THEN YOU WILL NOT COME INTO LIGHTED REALMS. EVIL IS UNBALANCE AND UNBALANCE IS OUTSIDE THE LAWS. SO YOU WILL BE PLACED ELSEWHERE, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN DEVELOPMENT, WHICH USUALLY IS,ANOTHER EON,AT LEAST, AT 3D,AND EVIL WILL STILL RESIDE THERE WITH EVIL ELITE, SO ELITE AND THEIR ENSLAVEMENTPLANS AND STONEAGE FOR YOU.

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY? IM NOT SAYING. THIS IS THE LAWS OF GOD WE SPEAK ABOUT. THEY ARE INFINITE AND DIVINE. REMEMBER,ALL LIGHTED REALMS AND GOD SELF FOLLOW THEM. SO, IF THE ENTITIES YOU ARE TALKING WITH, ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? BECAUSE,IF THEY DONT FOLLOW THE LAWS...  AND EVERYTHING OUTSIDE THE LAWS ARE EVIL AND UNBALANCE...

THE MAYAN CALENDAR ENDED IN 1987. YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE NEW BEGINNING.

AND SANANDA SAID NOONE KNOWS THE TIME AND HOUR. ONLY FATHER HIMSELF. DOESNT THAT QUITE NICELY PUT 20012 OUT OF ORDER?

20012 WAS INVENTED BY TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE SUSSEX ENGLAND. CHECK UP ON TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE AT www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE FREE? NEW AGE IS JUST ANOTHER RELIGION!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 20012? Is that the year disclosure will actually happen? :P j/k
  • Time doesn't exist now

• Upon Enlightenment, One does not perceive fear, for fear is a mere illusion, young one's. Remember the words!

I LOVE YOU

RHIANNON

• If you can't write 2012 properly your comments are automatically disqualified!! ~ lol :)

I wonder where we will all be in the year 20012, we will be long gone, Ascended to higher consciousness - that some people will have had a hard time believing, and in 20012 time won't exist anyway ~

• Um... 20012? perhaps you mean 2012, but you have repeated it 3 times... lol, you are so unbalanced ^_^ Btw yes... we do have law about free will not to be interferenced, but earth n her inhabitants are so corrupted for very long time, God won't just sit n watch, God has plan, the cycle must end n it's now the time my friend... I do have experienced the signs, the new world, new level, new dimension is coming. And i agree not to focus on date... Live in the now, enjoy present time, do whatever we could for make this planet better... Love n light... @-->-----

• I can't put stock in a message from someone who can't even get the date correct....It's 2012 NOT 20012....HELLO Mc FLY... ANYONE HOME???
  • Also I think "20012" is invented, lol

• I am sure you mean 2012 instead of 20012
  • Again...Good and Evil are perceptions based on cultural experience and moral code. the Universal Balance is the balance of LIFE, not good and evil. 

As for this blog....It seems one-sided to me as well. The whole, "Hell and Damnation" scenario. "If you're bad Ima spank you and put you in time-out" 

Anyway, just my own thoughts, I could go into it more but Im sure there are other more interesting posts today :)

Everyone have a wonderful day !

• This reply was deleted.
    • Indeed! 

Similar disinfo posts can be found all around the web, on various different websites and most of them say the same thing as is expressed here.

I'm all for opinion sharing, but this is clearly meant to grab attention and deceive. I hope the writer of this post is enjoying their abundance. :)

Much Love,

Wes :)  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
7 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
7 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
9 hours ago
More…