"...Though its proportions are colossal, the outline is pure and graceful; the expression of the head is mild, gracious, and tranquil; the character is African,but the mouth, and lips of which are thick, has a softness and delicacy of execution truly admirable; it seems real life and flesh.   Art must have been at a high pitch when this monument was executed; for, if the head wants what is called style, that is the say, the straight and bold lines which give expression to the figures under which the Greeks have designated their deities, yet sufficient justice has been rendered to the fine simplicity and character of nature which is displayed in this figure..."

- Vivant Denon

Sphinx-GeorgeSandys1610-BEST.png

1910 Portrait of Sphinx

http://www.freemaninstitute.com/sphinx.htm

Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because
of that the body of itself creates, because of disturbance by heat, like
loss of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this theory; for it is curlier than that of other
nations…” (Aristotle, _Problemata_ 909, 7)

“Those who are too black are cowards, like for instance, the Egyptians
and Ethiopians. But those who are excessively white are also cowards as we can see from the example of women, the complexion of
courage is between the two.” (Aristotle, _Physiognomy_, 6)

Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because
of that the body of itself creates, because of disturbance by heat, like
loss of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations…” (Aristotle, Problemata_ 909, 7)

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/kemit-ta-muuri-the-land-of-the-blacks/

REAL Egyptian Speaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAEAabG_9Zg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Well why should I agree with and believe what YOU are saying? See, now I'm using that argument you made against you lol. 

• GrumpyKittyCat.jpg"God.. has forsaken us..:-|"

"Noh .. you - have forsaken God.."

"No. God.. has forsaken - us.."

Whatever..

( What was the funky meaning of that ridiculous picture again..
    ( Going through my notes.. Aah.. :-D )
    "Be aware of false projections :-) as they signify neither the true image of the receiver - nor the image of your self mirrored back to you.."
    Persian humour :-) Just as funky as Egyption reverse-reverse-reverse humor - with one less layer of projecting consciousness.
    Have a nice day :-) )

• Shama-an:  LOL.

• So you don't care if Egypt was Black or not?

• I suspect that the question for you is; why is it so important for you that ancient Egypt should be black..?? All of the actual evidence proves, that in spite of the name of the land, "Khemet," referring to it's black soil, the people themselves were not blacks, so definitley not of that same race, as sub-saharan black Africans...So why do you want to bend history to suit your false visions...??

It is not just DNA that proves these facts, which you are in denial of, but also the skeletons of those carbon dated from pre-Greek, and pre-Persian eras, which possess characteristics that were not akin to those of sub-saharan Africans...

BUT, the most striking falacy you present to us, is that Vikings were blacks, also....and again we can prove in many ways, the contrary....

So it seems as if you are attempting to airbrush whites out of history. Even the Celts and Vikings, who were described and recorded by the Anglo-Saxons and Romans, as white...you claim were actually black..it's a ludicrous and easily disproven theory and ranks among other urban legends and issues from the school of orwellian re-visionist doublethink...

I'll probably be accused of racism for even daring to challenge you, but truly I'm simply defending TRUTH and frankly only care about it remaining in sight and not being lost to the modern era of politically correct theories..... or what passes for theory, for many... LOL

Truth will not be dumbed down....Magna est veritas et praevelabit....!!

• In denial of? Did you bring anything to the table? Nope. I brought everything contrary to your bullshit to the table which are proven as fact, while all you have used are: conjecture, ad hominum attacks (saying that my ACC account saying that I live in Antarctica makes me dishonest), and mainstream sources which are proven wrong. It's really you who are in denial of the facts, which you have not looked at but instead decided to go along with more conjecture and repeated ad hominum. 

• So you call my opinions "bullshit," even though I have never chosen to swear at you...?? I suspect ACC will see who is more trustworthy and who speaks from a position of honour, knowledge and wisdom...Indeed, why describe yourself as from "nowhere, Antartica," in your profile...?? You seem to revel in falsehoods, about yourself, as well as in your choice of posts...

Why should anybody here believe a word you say...?? You seem more than dishonest...

• Why are you pointing out something that ain't even a big deal? Is it because you want to get off topic and make distractions?

Dude, all I'm asking you to do is research. I have never said for you to just believe what I'm saying, and if you think that then, well - I understand. 

• Drekx Omega:  BLACK Vikings? LOL.

• All countries have been melting pots to a degree if only ethnically-strengthens dna in the general population
    http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/bimbama-hitlery-what-...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
14 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
15 hours ago
More…