09-09-2012 ~ The Ninth Initiatory Gateway of Light
Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/dl.htm
Transmission by the Elders www.pleiadianlight.net/page2.htm

I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,
the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,
the Chohans of the Rays: El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,
the Mighty Elohim,
the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,
the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,
and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now call forth to Mother Mary and the Sirian Archangelic League of the Light
to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light,
into the Ascension Seat within Table Mountain,
so I may undergo my ninth initiation as The Servant,
so I may experience passion, purpose, stillness and joy,
so I may experience all my gifts and Highest Potential,
so I may open my heart to my Self and others,
in the knowing of my unique puzzle piece within the collective.

As I enter into this Ascension Seat,
I am surrounded in a beautiful Blue-Green Ray of Light,
greeted and welcomed by Mother Mary as a transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
I am now placed in a Christed Timeline Chamber of Light.
Through the Christed Timelines I am shown the doorways into the parallel realities in which I have been unforgiving and unloving.
As I now forgive and Love all Souls with whom I have experienced karmic ties in these timelines and in this Now,
I embrace and integrate all aspects of my Divine Feminine Selves through the Center of Divine Love and this beautiful Blue-Green Ray of Highest Potentials.

As I open my heart to my Self and others,
I now find my Self merging with my Lemurian Higher Self.
As I come into the remembrance of being an initiate of Light in this timeline,
my Lemurian Higher Self now places an etheric wisdom crystal within my heart.
As my DNA is now activated to the maximum Cosmic Law will allow,
I experience the timelines of my Highest Potential as The Servant,
the Student and Master, Servant and Teacher,
and the many gifts I have in this Now in my World Service Role.

I now receive the sacred flames of unity, justice, peace, wisdom, creativity, joy, mercy, unconditional Love, splendor, compassion and Divine guidance through my heart chakra.
I now assist the many Legions of Light from On High, 
in surrounding the Earth and all her Life is this sacred Blue-Green Flame of Highest Potentials,
allowing all Life to experience compassion, peace, joy, purpose and Divine Love through the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now call forth to Mother Mary and the Sirian Archangelic League of the Light
to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light,
into the Ascension Seat within Table Mountain,
so I may undergo my ninth initiation as The Servant,
so I may experience passion, purpose, stillness and joy,
so I may experience all my gifts and Highest Potential,
so I may open my heart to my Self and others,
in the knowing of my unique puzzle piece within the collective.

As I enter into this Ascension Seat,
I am surrounded in a beautiful Blue-Green Ray of Light,
greeted and welcomed by Mother Mary as a transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
I am now placed in a Christed Timeline Chamber of Light.
Through the Christed Timelines I am shown the doorways into the parallel realities in which I have been unforgiving and unloving.
As I now forgive and Love all Souls with whom I have experienced karmic ties in these timelines and in this Now,
I embrace and integrate all aspects of my Divine Feminine Selves through the Center of Divine Love and this beautiful Blue-Green Ray of Highest Potentials.

As I open my heart to my Self and others,
I now find my Self merging with my Lemurian Higher Self.
As I come into the remembrance of being an initiate of Light in this timeline,
my Lemurian Higher Self now places an etheric wisdom crystal within my heart.
As my DNA is now activated to the maximum Cosmic Law will allow,
I experience the timelines of my Highest Potential as The Servant,
the Student and Master, Servant and Teacher,
and the many gifts I have in this Now in my World Service Role.

I now receive the sacred flames of unity, justice, peace, wisdom, creativity, joy, mercy, unconditional Love, splendor, compassion and Divine guidance through my heart chakra.

For full Invocation, please go to http://www.pleiadianlight.net/page2.htm

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net
Music by Michael Hammer www.michaelhammer.com
Artwork by Brian Exton www.picturerealm.co.uk and 
Daniel Holeman www.danielholeman.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QUMjA2iGnI&feature=player_embedded

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • are you talking about the new University of Light that the illuminati is opening up?

  • this is a nice mantra... <3

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
10 hours ago
More…