Was Comet Ison Nostradamus' Mabus Comet

Could comet Ison have been the Mabus Comet prophesied by Nostradamus?

http://crimsondreams.net/forum/spiritualality-in-general/41-nostradamus-and-the-mabus-3rd-anti-christ-comet.html

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=288248

Posted By: IZAKOVIC [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 28-Sep-2013 10:37:34

In Response To: JOHN HOGUE: OBAMA IS BLACK KING, HIS ACTIONS IN LIBYA AND SYRIA AND FUTURE IRAN WAR PLACES HIM ON TRACK TO BECOME MABUS (IZAKOVIC)

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Is there a real threat from comet ison this fall? Do you see any significant events on or around October 1st, 2013? Could this be an excuse for the powers that be to false-flag a black out and martial law, with bank holiday? Do you see anything like that? Then, when we pass thru the tail/debris (early 2014) we could get hit with who knows what ,even a space virus or Black Death. You have said that we will see electricity go wonky as the red comet comes closer. Can you try again to pinpoint a date at which all will be aware of the changes coming? How bad will it get? will the sun become so intense that only those underground will survive?

4:04 PM 
A. The first thing I see is a lot of activity in the Northern part of the Atlantic Ocean. It looks like huge chunks of ice keep breaking off and apart...The ice is like huge pieces like the size of house. And the ice breaking off looks like a sign for more things to happen later, but the ice is the first event. Then I see ice storms...and a lot of wind...in the North Eastern part of the US, and it looks to be in Maine / Vermont area, but it radiates out from there. And it looks like the weather that they get is brought from the Atlantic Ocean inland, rather than being brought from the West Coasts towards the east. It looks like the weather is coming from the North. The East Coast gets his way harder than the West Coast. And it looks like fall hit our country (or the United States), at two different times. Like the East coast jumps almost straight to winter, but the West coast is like stuck in the high temperatures of summer.

Q. Is there a real threat from comet ison this all?

A. It looks to me that, we do not get hit by a comet, but some debris around the comet makes it's way into our atmosphere. And it looks like it hits, either in, or really close to Greenlands, like the northern part of Greenland. And that is what causes, those huge chunks of ice to break apart, and then it starts this weather chain reaction. I see New York, and the Northern states above New York, hit with a lot of snow, almost blizzard like, and I keep flashing to that movie we watched, the one with all the snow at the station. The Day After Tomorrow. My mind just wants to focus on the snow in that movie. I keep seeing December with that also. Like we will see all that snow in December.

More:

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nostradamus was a surgeon turned astrologer turned psychic. He was not "an original;" he did his homework like every good astrologer did and usually produced impressive readings. There were others before him that did their homework also regarding comets:

"Comets are vile stars. Every time they appear in the south, they wipe out the old and establish the new. Fish grow sick, crops fail, Emperors and common people die, and men go to war. The people hate life and don't even want to speak of it." -Li Ch'un Feng, Director, Chinese Imperial Astronomical Bureau, 648, A.D.

"Death comes with those celestial torches, which threaten earth with the blaze of pyres unceasing, since heaven and nature’s self are stricken and seem doomed to share men’s tomb" AND "in times of great upheaval rare ages have seen the sudden glow of flame through the clear air and comets blaze into life and perish" - Marcus Manilius, Astronomica, 10-20 A.D. 

• yep-it's Mabus-I like what Feng says

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
8 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
8 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
10 hours ago
More…