Hello AAC members,

It will be much help if one of you could please summary or create transcript for this video:

The reason why I ask is because it doesn't help when someone creates video without subtitle included for deaf viewer, including me.  Not all of us can read lip, and I am really curious about what this person is talking about form this video.  If any of you could create transcript or summary about this video, it will be much appreciated... Plus this forum also covers the discussion about December 21th 2012 and after that, so that is why I bought this video here.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello everyone, I found one more interesting video about December 21 2012 and to whoever that want to transcript this, don't worry about it.  This video is too long for anyone to transcript, so instead I am researching about this person (http://www.paneandov.com).  I just recently read the short summary about this video and I am quoting it here:

"Magnificent presentation by Pane "AstralWalker" Andov about the mega event that will take place at the end of year 2012 and beginning of the 2013. He explains that thousands of years ago from the galactic centre of the Milky Way, there was a powerful release of an enormous amount of energy, which like a huge, shining, circular wave is spreading across the galaxy from its centre to its edges.
    The released energetic pulse is already affecting the whole galaxy including the little dot we call our solar system. Very soon it will reach us and hit us with full strength. He explains what kind of implications this spreading wave of energy will have on our solar system, especially to our star and our planet and how it will affect the DNA of life.
    The way that Pane connects the dots makes it clear what our planet will face soon and what we as humans can do about it. He is also a contactee and delivers important messages which he backs up with scientific data. For the record, his DNA was changed when his biological body was only seven years old, enabling him to utilize abilities such telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel and to make contact.
    He claims that from time to time numerous ET races communicate and deliver important messages to him as a result of alternations to his DNA in early childhood. One of those races is the positive race that is delivering the genuine crop circles, and they explained to him what the complex geometries mean. That's how Pane was able to translate the complex geometric designs which contain the solution to the equation regarding what humanity is facing, when it's going to happen and what can be done about it."

They also posted three of links as reference for this video:
    http://www.paneandov.com
    http://www.paneandov.com/2012-pdf/
    http://www.paneandov.com/sun-goes-red-giant-23-dec-2012/

What do any of you think about this?

• Wow Chaotic Dragon, great find!  I watched him on an interview once and found him very, very, interesting.  I was going to spend the evening transcribing the "princess" video for you but if you don't mind I would rather dive into Pane and check out these links. I found him very concise and scientifically based and at that is what piqued my interest.  I have had a livelong passion for quantum physics and studying the subatomic structure of things, DNA, and anything science.  I look forward to commenting after checking out his links, it is going to be a fun night.

• Just letting you know, I just made new thread about this video, you can find them at this link for any further discussion on Pane's website and video:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/december-21th-2012-vi...

• Sure do that!  I also feel even better about this guy instinctively over that princess too anyway.  We shall shall discuss about this video.  And I also have great passion for quantum physics too!  I am so glad I found video for us to start looking at and discussing together! IF there is anything you find very interesting from website or video, post them here anytime.  And do you think I should make new discussion to cover this subject of Pane and his work?  I think I should do that so we all shall have proper discussion thread about him. 

• Ansthun where are you from?
  • I am not hating on anybody!  And it is not a matter of not understanding, I understand what she promotes very well, and also writing books does not make anyone a truthful person.   My research into trying to validate her claim to being a Japanese princess lead me to believe she is not who she claimed to be that is all.  I read her biograpy and tried many avenues to substantiate much of her biograpy before she hit the new age circuit and facebook and interviews and you tube stuff and could not at all substantiate the claims in it other than on her facebook page....  At first about a year ago I did a post that she seemed to be valid as to her claims to who she claimed to be.  Then I did a lot more research and came to the conclusion that her claims to be a Japanese princess were not backed by provable and verifiable facts.  Therefore feeling that she misrepresented herself for who her real identity is I am not comfortable sharing information that she has presented no matter how accurate or inaccurate she may be.  The fact that the information that she shares has to be taken on faith as is a lot of "new age" beliefs, makes me uncomfortable for promoting her because I simply do not know what she states and promotes is true, because it may or may not be.  It is my personal choice, and I do not like to be called a hater, because I try to be kind to everyone even when I disagree. I do not like to be labeled as a "hater".  I am sure if you take the time to dig deeper into all the supposed facts in her biography as I did that you will not think I am a "hater".  I am entitled to my opinion that I formed after researching, and do not deserved to be labeled, just dealing with the facts I uncovered that point toward her being disengenuous. But that is ok if you wish to call me a hater on a public forum, that is your option, but I have never been hateful to you. 

• I worked at the Deaf school for 14 years and had a really  hard time learning sign language because I am legally blind, lol.  Hard to  learn a visual language when you have tunnel vision like me.  I had to have  a one on one tutor because the sign teachers hands moved so fast that I had a  hard time keeping their hands in my very small line of vision (about the  size of a quarter in diameter).  Look through a quarter roller paper  some time and that is how I see the world, and only in one eye at that, one of  them is blind.  (I had retrolentil fibroplasia after I was born, my  retinas were mnostly burnt out by too much oxygen in an  incubator). Trying to follow sign language was my most difficult challenge  there.  The kids and teachers learned if they wanted me to really  comprehend what they were trying to tell me signing that they had to  fingerspell right in front on my face up close.  I was really an odd person  to be working at a Deaf school but I was a really good secretary and  super speedy typist and could transcribe very well so they hired me as  their token visually impaired person, lol.  I was an odd fit at best....but  it worked out ok.  I retired from there as my vision got worse  though...could not even lip read any more, could not see the lips much as my  tunnel got more narrow.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/can-someone-create-tr...

• I will gladly listen to this and transcribe this for you Chaotic Dragon. I worked at a state school for the Deaf in Maine for many years and often transcribed videos and tv documentaries to share with the students.  I will try to do this first thing when I get up tomorrow morning, and I will post the narrative under comments here containing all the key points and concepts.  I am more than glad to do this for you.  It is a shame that most of the you tube videos are not closed captioned or at least have a written summary with them.    

• Only if you are cool with it, there is 2nd video that I need transcript for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb3TQ7yKPtY

If you could make transcript for that video too, it would be great too.

• I have done a lot of research on the woman in the video, and from everything I have read she is a sham.  Just my conclusion from spending many days following leads about her....I would prefer not to post misinformation if at all possible, and I feel after researching her that I would rather not go there.  But I will email you with links about this woman in the video, and then if you feel she resonates with you anyway, I will transcribe it for you anyway and email it to you, ok?  I will get back to you soon with what I dug up on her....

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
5 hours ago
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
6 hours ago
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I thought you'd like that, sweety.....😗"
7 hours ago
"AE...In response, I hope that nobody among the US electorate, will be put off voting Trump, just because they might believe that the 2024 election will be rigged...?? In fact, this election coming, Nov 5th, will be protected under paper ballot, plus…"
7 hours ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Zazuma Dad..💚💚💚 That lovely candle looks familiar..😉"
7 hours ago
"The dems in battleground states are going to cheat again and no dem judge will hear the repubs complaints or accept proof-it will take years again. We are dealing with satanic marxists"
8 hours ago
More…