Hello everyone, after posting this interesting information at this link:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/can-someone-create-transcript-or-summary-of-this-video-please?id=2859786%3ATopic%3A1938510&page=2#comments

And I want to remind everyone that I am NOT claiming this as a 'proof' or anything like that.  I am only bring interesting 'information' from interesting research source.  I have been doing lot of researches and want to share what I am researching on Pane Andov and his work.  They can be inaccurate or accurate, whichever that resonates with any of you.  And to whoever that want to transcript this, don't worry about it.  This video is too long for anyone to transcript, so instead I am researching about this person (http://www.paneandov.com).  I just recently read the short summary about this video and I am quoting it here:


 

"Magnificent presentation by Pane "AstralWalker" Andov about the mega event that will take place at the end of year 2012 and beginning of the 2013. He explains that thousands of years ago from the galactic centre of the Milky Way, there was a powerful release of an enormous amount of energy, which like a huge, shining, circular wave is spreading across the galaxy from its centre to its edges.
The released energetic pulse is already affecting the whole galaxy including the little dot we call our solar system. Very soon it will reach us and hit us with full strength. He explains what kind of implications this spreading wave of energy will have on our solar system, especially to our star and our planet and how it will affect the DNA of life.
The way that Pane connects the dots makes it clear what our planet will face soon and what we as humans can do about it. He is also a contactee and delivers important messages which he backs up with scientific data. For the record, his DNA was changed when his biological body was only seven years old, enabling him to utilize abilities such telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel and to make contact.
He claims that from time to time numerous ET races communicate and deliver important messages to him as a result of alternations to his DNA in early childhood. One of those races is the positive race that is delivering the genuine crop circles, and they explained to him what the complex geometries mean. That's how Pane was able to translate the complex geometric designs which contain the solution to the equation regarding what humanity is facing, when it's going to happen and what can be done about it."

They also posted three of links as reference for this video:
http://www.paneandov.com
http://www.paneandov.com/2012-pdf/
http://www.paneandov.com/sun-goes-red-giant-23-dec-2012/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
19 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
19 hours ago
More…