Have you ever thrown a giant rock into the water and watched it create a big splash—which quickly faded out? But what happened when you threw smaller stones into different areas of the pond?...Today’s light workers, First Wavers, or people of high frequency are the modern apostles-- NOT to spread an invented religious construct--but to assist the shift of consciousness... It’s getting time for you to see what a difference you make as part of the ripple effect.
June 21, 2012
Have you ever thrown a giant rock into the water and watched it create a big splash—which quickly faded out? But what happened when you threw smaller stones into different areas of the pond? You created ripples that created more ripples that lasted for a very long time. That’s the ripple effect: seemingly small or simple actions that affect others that affect others and continue a positive ripple in a profound, widespread, and sustainable fashion. Apparently, humans respond the same way that the water does.
As we have seen in the days following major events (like the recent devastating earthquakes in Japan and Haiti, the incidents on September 11, 2001, etc.) people’s mass intentions and focused or collaborated efforts around the globe do create differences in attitude, frequency, and action that are measurable even by satellites in space. Unfortunately, the effects are not permanent and within days, weeks, or months, we return to frequency levels, attitudes, actions, and circumstances as they were prior to those events—if not worse.
However, history has shown that the ripple effect is successful in spreading a philosophy, shifting paradigms, and changing frequencies both permanently and globally. It was holy apostles who scattered to spread the word of Christianity—which was the only new religion of its time that actually stuck. Today’s light workers, First Wavers, or people of high frequency are the modern apostles-- NOT to spread an invented religious construct--but to assist the shift of consciousness that humans and this planet must experience in order to survive and thrive in the years ahead. We firmly believe that the world will not end in 2012, and the planet as a whole isn’t going to wake up in the 5th dimension any time soon. With that said, there will be a more gradual but crucial awakening and evolving of our world and the people in it as we begin 2013 and through the next century.
Although less than 1% of the current global population is innately of higher frequency, those who are appear to be spread around the world—almost strategically for the times ahead. They may not even understand why they are living in a city or nation that seems like an unlikely home for them; why they work in an office or industry that doesn’t “fit” how they see the world; or why they feel so isolated and alone, as though like-minded people don’t exist or feel worlds away. It is our belief that they are the pioneers or beacons scattered around the world in places and among people who will need their insights, high frequency, and perspectives the most.
First Wavers or light workers each have his or her own “jurisdiction.” Whether they assist just one or up to one million people in their network of family, coworkers, community, or friends, they create and perpetuate the ripple effect. What they share with the people around them gets passed on by those people to even more people with their own different circles and so on. Thanks to the frequencies and messages that get shared, each person experiences an increase in personal frequency, realizes a connection or oneness with others, adopts a philosophy of service to others, and becomes the example of heart-centered being. Saving the world doesn’t mean having to save the entire world, just your world. That’s how we rescue the planet and help the human species evolve—the ripple effect.
How Do I Prepare For My Role In the Ripple Effect?
- Move forward so that you are in your best place possible including relationships, health, career, and spirituality. To effectively help others, you have to have gone through difficult, confusing, or painful experiences in order to relate to others, but you also have to know how to grow from those experiences and use them to your benefit, not detriment. If you succeed and “walk the walk,” others can and will be more open to your advice, insight, and ways.
- Take action. While meditating, intentions, and quiet time have their value and place, we must also participate in our world. Now is the time to reclaim the power that we have handed over to politicians, big businesses, organizations, and the status quo. If we don’t like the way they are treating Mother Earth, other humans, animals, the environment, etc., then we need to take action to raise awareness and/or stop them. Ignoring them or “willing them away” isn’t working.
- Learn to decipher the messages from the messenger. There are many people or leaders, even in the metaphysical realm, who have great messages but are not who and how they claim to be—from a certain planet, descended from Shamans, truly channeling a deity or avatar. So, learn to think critically and value the perspective or concept more than the messenger delivering it.
- Don’t be a copy. You are unique, and part of your mission here is to integrate and synthesize what resonates with you. Copying a style, modality, treatment, expression, or culture verbatim never served anyone. For example, it’s great to integrate the wisdom that Native Americans used to connect within each tribe and with nature, but even they did not use a “oneness” concept when it came to other tribes. If the different Native American tribes had been willing to collaborate instead of be at war with each other, the white man wouldn’t have had a chance at conquering them as fast! So, use and incorporate what has worked in the past--but add your own signature and/or modify what didn’t.
- Learn to trust yourself and the process. Being of high frequency or any pioneer is a tough role. Please appreciate the synchronicities, blessings, signs, and progress that are part of your own experiences. Your mission is important. Although it may not be easy, you are Divinely protected and guided so that you may have the strength, wisdom, and intuition to fulfill your purpose-- and eventually return “home.” Most likely, you have come through a lot and the months and years ahead will show you why. It’s getting time for you to see what a difference you make as part of the ripple effect.
Max, the “Healer’s Healer,” is a medical intuitive, psychic coach, and energy healer. Max, Lana, and LOC Group (www.locgroup.net) enjoy helping others of high frequency make the most of their gifts, talents, relationships, and purpose.