Our history by Sheldan Nidle and Zecharia Sitchin
by Sheldan Nidle
by Zecharia Sitchin
I. The first is based on the book “You Are Becoming A Galactic Human” by Virginia Essene & Sheldan Nidle Channeling Metatron et al.
35 Million Years Ago
- Etheric intelligent civilization created and
are designated the guardians of Earth, but they were to find
physical guardians also
26 Million Years Ago
- Bipedal Dinoid with 200 IQ (from Bellatrix system in the constellation of Orion) and Bipedal Reptoid with 200 IQ colonies (from one of the lesser known stars in the constellation of Sagittarius) arrive and inhabit Earth
- Spiritual Hierarchies of Earth send much love to these colonies
- Mammalian species evolve to sentiency. These bipedal mammals were called the pre-cetaceans
- Pre-cetaceans provide ample food for all 3 colonies in exchange for technology (which would in turn improve their production rate further)
- 3 civilizations coexist in harmony trading among one another for 8 million years, all thee civilizations develop advanced forms of space/time travel
- The pre-cetaceans develop their spiritual side extensively (psychic abilities, etc.)
10 Million Years Ago
- Dinoid/Reptoid Alliance (from Bellatrix) ended their trade and cooperation with the pre-cetaceans – they believed they were superior and should therefore control all other beings.
- Over the next 10,000 years the Earth Dinoids and Reptoids become more and more influenced by the Bellatrix Dinoid/Reptoid Alliance.
- Dinoid/Reptoids decide -during these 10,000 years- to destroy the entire pre-cetacean race through various psychological war tactics
- Pre-cetaceans sense this aggression (through their high psychic abilities) and realize the threat presented now by the Dinoid/Reptoid civilizations.
8 Million Years Ago
- Pre-cetaceans decide to implode their fusion reactors located in the Ural Mountain range (with the Earth Spiritual Hierarchies giving them permission to do so) in a preemptive counter strike
- Pre-cetaceans divide into two groups: one group evacuates out of our solar system (to the constellations of Pegasus and Cetus), and the other group enters the oceans to find haven. They eventually evolved over a period of 4 million years to become Earth’s present day cetaceans (i.e. the dolphins and whales)
- Pre-cetaceans then implode their fusion reactors, thus destroying 98% of the Dinoid/Reptoid civilizations on Earth; the remaining 2% evacuated to the planet Maldek (a planet within our solar system)
- With the Dinoid/Reptoid now no longer present on Earth, the Earth Spiritual Hierarchies and the cetaceans had to find a new suitable guardian/steward for the Earth land (since the cetaceans were guardians of Earth sea). They searched the galaxy to a distant star system 80 light years from the Sun.
- After 2 to 3 million years of searching the galaxy, a primitive aquatic species that was starting to emerge from the oceans was discovered on the fourth planet of the Vega system. This species had creation myths, a language, and a hunting and gathering culture.
- The Spiritual Hierarchies of the Vega system were then asked if they would permit this particular species to be vastly altered genetically to accelerate their evolution so that they may become a guardian species. The Vega Spiritual Hierarchies agreed.
- Thus the traces of the first humans originated in the Vega star system. Their technology improved very quickly, and once they had developed star travel technology they started to migrate into nearby star systems (for a period of 2.5 million years)
4 Million Years BC
- Galactic Federation was formed
- Sirius B was colonized
- Earth was selected for seeding
2 Million Years BC
- Mars and Venus colonized
- Hybornea colony founded on Earth
1 Million Years BC
- Dinoid/Reptoids were building up their forces in the planet Maldek during all this time
- Dinoids/Reptoids have a mass attack on both our solar system and also the nearby ones
- Colonies on Earth (Hybornea), Mars and Venus were totallydestroyed.
- Dinoids and Reptoid therefore regain control over the solar system for a period of 80,000 years.
- In response to this the Galactic Federation planned a counterattack to reintroduce humans into this system. They arranged for a battle planet (4 times the diameter of the Earth) to come into the solar system and destroy the planet Maldek – which was the Dinoid/Reptoid stronghold. The remains of the planet Maldek are what we can now see as the asteroid belt
900,000 Years BC
- Human colony was again founded on Earth called Lemuria (a Vedic society without rulers, laws or religion lived in Oneness with God and Nature) that lived in the 4th dimension (a higher consciousness realm) on this planet.
- Over the next 850,000 years the Lemurians spread across the entire planet
500,000 Years BC
- Lemurians founded what was called daughter colonies–the main ones being Atlantis, Yu (Central China and Tibet), Mu (South America), and also the Libyan/Egyptian
- Atlantis, Yu and Libyan/Egyptian colonies are declared daughter empires
- As the empires developed the Atlanteans began to acquire a feeling of uniqueness about their culture that led to feelings of separateness from the other daughter empires.
- After some time the Atlanteans felt that THEY should become the mother empire, and quickly began to have a strong desire to destroy the Lemurians in order to gain full power.
- The Atlanteans then began forming alliances with renegade Pleiadians and Alpha Centaurians (which had hierarchical systems of government) to further develop their technologies
25,000 Years BC
- After waiting patiently for many years for just the right moment to attack the Lemurian empire, the Atlanteans decided to attack and destroy Lemuria with the help of their renegade Pleiadian allies.
- They would accomplish this by taking the Earth’s other moon (Earth had 2 moons in those times) out of orbit by using force fields until it was as close as possible to the Lemurian empire, and then the moon was destroyed resulting in a catastrophic shower of meteors. This destroyed much of Lemuria, but this also resulted in many pressures being inflicted upon the tectonic plates, resulting in the gas chambers under Lemuria to implode and thus sink most of the Lemurian
From Atlantis To The Great Flood
- Yu empire would not bow down to the hierarchical rule of Atlantis and Libyan/Egyptian empires and was thus forced to go underground (literally). Today, they form what is known as the subterranean Kingdom of Agartha or Shamballah (not to be confused with Shambala on the Inner Spiritual Plane)
- Power and technology-driven Atlantis forms 10 ruling districts, each with its own King. These Kings together formed the governing council of Atlantis.
25,000 – 15,000 Years BC
- The royal governing council of Atlantis decide that a new form of government was desperately needed in which a superior ruling class could be established and sustained by their pretense that they had been empowered by a God-Force. Autocracy was thus born and was in full control enforcing a period of peace and stability.
- The Atlanteans approved the experimenting on human genetics/DNA by master geneticists of the Pleiadian renegades to reduce the 12-strand DNA to the current double helix DNA in order to make humans more subservient and controllable (converting them into a slave race). This resulted in the dramatic reduction of consciousness, life spans, psychic/spiritual abilities, and brain usage.
15,000 – 10,000 Years BC
- Throughout the years there were many wars among the various empires due to underground movements of people that wanted to reinstate the Lemurian “philosophy” of no hierarchy (i.e. leaders and laws). These wars led to vast destruction.
- As a last resort the warring empires decided to attack the opponents crystal temples (which were responsible for maintaining two frozen layers of water known as Firmaments about 15,000 – 30,000 feet above ground surrounding Earth like a water base force shield which protected humans from harmful rays of the sun and also ensured a stable weather pattern at all times).
- Unfortunately, the attacks were made simultaneously and caused the Firmament (the water layers) to be broken down and thus millions of gallons of water poured down onto the surface causing what is known biblically as “The Great Flood” (10,000 years ago)
- The breakdown of the Firmament also resulted in the polar icecaps freezing as well as many climatic variations we have today to form.
After The Deluge
- Only about 2 million people survived the Flood (from an original 65 million). Unfortunately many of the survivors were the mutant humans (the ones that had been genetically altered by the Pleiadians and Atlanteans into a much lower state of consciousness).
- Also, with the destruction of the firmaments, humans were no longer protected by cosmic and atmospheric elements which resulted in further degradation of their DNA, consciousness, physique (they became smaller and shorter), brain usage and a fall of existence into the 3rd dimension.
- A few different renegades (from Pleiades, Alpha and Beta Centauri) came to different parts of Earth after the Flood, seeing it as an opportune time to establish their own desired ideologies and also be seen as “godlike” to be revered (since there were mainly only mutant humans left, they worshipped these renegade gods). The humans were therefore easily controlled. Note that it was understood that the “heavens” from which these “gods” came was literally outer space or the cosmos.
- These renegades established Earth’s royal houses with the concept of rulership by “divine right” (as in their heavenly or cosmic renegade ET origin–not to be confused with the Paradise Principality of The Creator). This concept of worshipping an elite has continued through to modern times whose monarchies still believe they were appointed by a divine right to rule over men. In Vedic (Lemurian) times, it was understood that no man was ruled by man.
- Culture would rise against culture in wars claiming that the elite themselves were superior to the elite of the opposing faction–excessively ego driven.
- We are now in times, though, that will finally bring to an end an approximate 10,000 years of sub-consciousness and regain our full consciousness that we deserve. This will be due to our entire solar system coming into contact with what is known as the the “Photon Belt“
II. Another version of hidden human history: Note that Barbara Marciniak’s “Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library” references the two (Annunaki) ruling brothers as renegade Pleiadians who toyed with Earth.
“The Earth Chronicles” (Time Charts)
About the author:
“Zecharia Sitchin was raised in Palestine, where he acquired a profound knowledge of modern and ancient Hebrew, other Semitic and European languages, the Old Testament, and the history and archaeology of the Near East. He attended the London School of Economics and Political Science and graduated from the University of London, majoring in economic history. A leading journalist and editor in Israel for many years, he now lives and writes in New York. One of the few scholars able to read and understand Sumerian, Sitchin has based The Earth Chronicles, his recent series of books dealing with Earth’s and man’s histories and prehistories, on the information and texts written down on clay tablets by the ancient civilizations of the Near East. His books have been widely translated, reprinted in paperback editions, and converted to Braille for the blind.”
I. Events Before the Deluge Years Ago
- 450,000 BC – On Nibiru, a distant member of our solar system, life faces slow extinction as the planet’s atmosphere erodes. Deposed by Anu, the ruler Alalu escapes in a spaceship and finds refuge on Earth. He discovers that Earth has gold that can be used to protect Nibiru’s atmosphere.
- 445,000 BC – Led by Enki, a son of Anu, the Anunnaki land on Earth, establish Eridu – Earth Station I – for extracting gold from the waters of the Persian Gulf.
- 430,000 BC – Earth’s climate mellows. More Anunnaki arrive on Earth, among them Enki’s half-sister Ninhursag, Chief Medical Officer.
- 416,000 BC – As gold production falters, Anu arrives on Earth with Enlil, the heir apparent. It is decided to obtain the vital gold by mining it in southern Africa. Drawing lots, Enlil wins command of Earth Mission; Enki is relegated to Africa. On departing Earth, Anu is challenged by Alalu’s grandson.
- 400,000 BC – Seven functional settlements in southern Mesopotamia include a Spaceport (Sippar), Mission Control Center (Nippur), a metallurgical center (Shuruppak). The ores arrive by ships from Africa; the refined metal is sent aloft to orbiters manned by Igigi, then transferred to spaceships arriving periodically from Nibiru.
- 380,000 BC – Gaining the support of the Igigi, Alalu’s grandson attempts to seize mastery over Earth. The Enlilites win the War of the Olden Gods.
- 300,000 BC – The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman; they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begins to
- 200,000 BC – Life on Earth regresses during a new glacial period.
- 100,000 BC – Climate warms again. The Anunnaki (the biblical Nefilim), to Enlil’s growing annoyance marry the daughters of Man.
- 75,000 BC – The “accursation of Earth” – a new Ice Age-begins. Regressive types of Man roam the Earth . Cro-Magnon man survives.
- 49,000 BC – Enki and Ninhursag elevate humans of Anunnaki parentage to rule in Shuruppak. Enlil, enraged, plots Mankind’s demise.
- 13,000 BC – Realizing that the passage of Nibiru in Earth’s proximity will trigger an immense tidal wave, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity a secret from Mankind.
II. Events After the Deluge B.C.
- 11,000 BC – Enki breaks the oath, instructs Ziusudra/Noah to build a submersible ship. The Deluge sweeps over the Earth; the Anunnaki witness the total destruction from their orbiting spacecraft.
- Enlil agrees to grant the remnants of Mankind implements and seeds; agriculture begins in the highlands. Enki domesticates animals.
- 10,500 BC – The descendants of Noah are allotted three regions. Ninurta, Enlil’s foremost son, dams the mountains and drains the rivers to make Mesopotamia habitable; Enki reclaims the Nile valley. The Sinai peninsula is retained by the Anunnaki for a post-diluvial spaceport; a control center is established on Mount Moriah (the future Jerusalem).
- 9780 BC – Ra/Marduk, Enki’s firstborn son, divides dominion over Egypt between Osiris and Seth.
- 9330 BC – Seth seizes and dismembers Osiris, assumes sole rule over the Nile Valley.
- 8970 BC – Horus avenges his father Osiris by launching the First Pyramid War. Seth escapes to Asia, seizes the Sinai peninsula and Canaan.
- 8670 BC – Opposed to the resulting control of all the space facilities by Enki’s descendants, the Enlilites launch the Second Pyramid War. The victorious Ninurta empties the Great Pyramid of its equipment.
- Ninhursag, half-sister of Enki and Enlil, convenes peace conference. The division of Earth is reaffirmed. Rule over Egypt transferred from the Ra/Marduk dynasty to that of Thoth. Heliopolis built as a substitute Beacon City.
- 8500 BC – The Anunnaki establish outposts at the gateway to the space facilities; Jericho is one of them.
- 7400 BC – As the era of peace continues, the Anunnaki grant Mankind new advances; the Neolithic period begins. Demigods rule over Egypt.
- 3800 BC – Urban civilization begins in Sumer as the Anunnaki reestablish there the Olden Cities, beginning with Eridu and Nippur.
- Anu comes to Earth for a pageantful visit. A new city, Uruk (Erech), is built in his honor; he makes its temple the abode of his beloved granddaughter Inanna/lshtar.
III. Kingship on Earth B.C.
- 3760 BC – Mankind granted kingship. Kish is first capital under the aegis of Ninurta. The calendar begun at Nippur. Civilization blossoms out in Sumer (the First Region).
- 3450 BC – Primacy in Sumer transferred to Nannar/Sin. Marduk proclaims Babylon “Gateway of the Gods.” The “Tower of Babel” incident. The Anunnaki confuse Mankind’s languages.
- His coup frustrated, Marduk/Ra returns to Egypt, deposes Thoth, seizes his younger brother Dumuzi who had betrothed Inanna. Dumuzi accidentally killed; Marduk imprisoned alive in the Great Pyramid. Freed through an emergency shaft, he goes into exile.
- 3100 BC – 350 years of chaos end with installation of first Egyptian Pharaoh in Memphis. Civilization comes to the Second Region.
- 2900 BC – Kingship in Sumer transferred to Erech. Inanna given dominion over the Third Region; the Indus Valley Civilization begins.
- 2650 BC – Sumer’s royal capital shifts about. Kingship deteriorates. Enlil loses patience with the unruly human multitudes.
- 2371 BC – Inanna falls in love with Sharru-Kin (Sargon). He establishes new capital city. Agade (Akkad). Akkadian empire launched.
- 2316 BC – Aiming to rule the four regions, Sargon removes sacred soil from Babylon. The Marduk-Inanna conflict flares up again. It ends when Nergal, Marduk’s brother,
journeys from south Africa to Babylon and persuades Marduk to leave Mesopotamia.
- 2291 BC – Naram-Sin ascends the throne of Akkad. Directed by the warlike Inanna, he penetrates the Sinai peninsula, invades Egypt.
- 2255 BC – Inanna usurps the power in Mesopotamia; Naram-Sin defies Nippur. The Great Anunnaki obliterate Agade. Inanna escapes. Sumer and Akkad occupied by foreign troops loyal to Enlil and Ninurta.
- 2220 BC – Sumerian civilization rises to new heights under enlightened rulers of Lagash. Thoth helps its king Gudea build a ziggurat-temple for Ninurta.
- 2193 BC – Terah, Abraham’s father, born in Nippur into a priestly-royal family.
- 2180 BC – Egypt divided; followers of Ra/Marduk retain the south; Pharaohs opposed to him gain the throne of lower Egypt.
- 2130 BC – As Enlil and Ninurta are increasingly away, central authority also deteriorates in Mesopotamia. Inanna’s attempts to regain the kingship for Erech does not last.
The Fateful Century B.C.
- 2123 BC – Abraham born in Nippur.
- 2113 BC – Enlil entrusts the Lands of Shem to Nannar; Ur declared capital of new empire. Ur- Nammmu ascends throne, is named Protector of Nippur. A Nippurian priest-Terah, Abraham’s father – comes to Ur to liaison with its royal court.
- 2096 BC – Ur-Nammu dies in battle. The people consider his untimely death a betrayal by Anu and Enlil. Terah departs with his family for Harran.
- 2095 BC – Shulgi ascends the throne of Ur, strengthens imperial ties. As empire thrives, Shulgi falls under charms of Inanna, becomes her lover. Grants Larsa to Elamites in exchange for serving as his Foreign Legion.
- 2080 BC – Theban princes loyal to Ra/Marduk press northward under Mentuhotep I. Nabu, Marduk’s son, gains adherents for his father in Western
- 2055 BC – On Nannar’s orders, Shulgi sends Elamite troops to suppress unrest in Canaanite cities. Elamites reach the gateway to the Sinai peninsula and its
- 2048 BC – Shulgi dies. Marduk moves to the Land of the Hittites. Abraham ordered to southern Canaan with an elite corps of cavalrymen.
- 2047 BC – Amar-Sin (the biblical Amraphel) becomes king of Ur. Abraham goes to Egypt, stays five years, then returns with more troops.
- 2041 BC – Guided by Inanna, Amar-Sin forms a coalition of Kings of the East, launches military expedition to Canaan and the Sinai. Its leader is the Elamite Khedor-la’omer. Abraham blocks the advance at the gateway to the Spaceport.
- 2038 BC – Shu-Sin replaces Amar-Sin on throne of Ur as the empire disintegrates.
- 2029 BC – Ibbi-Sin replaces Shu-Sin. The western provinces increasingly to Marduk. Leading his followers, Marduk marches on Sumer, enthrones himself in Babylon. Fighting spreads to central Mesopotamia. Nippur’s Holy of Holies is defiled. Enlil demands punishment for Marduk and Nabu; Enki opposes, but his son Nergal sides with Enlil.
- As Nabu marshals his Canaanite followers to capture the Spaceport, the Great Anunnaki approve of the use of nuclear weapons. Nergal and Ninurta destroy
the Spaceport and the errant Canaanite cities.
- 2023 BC – The winds carry the radioactive cloud to Sumer. People die a terrible death, animals perish, the water is poisoned, the soil becomes barren. Sumer and its great civilization lie prostrate. Its legacy passes to Abraham’s seed as he begets -at age 100- a legitimate heir: Isaac.