Here are seven suggestions towards using your madness to become insanely well balanced in our crazy world.
- Break the rules of correct conduct. Rather than tying yourself up trying to be seen to be behaving properly, be true to your desires. Be outrageous and thereby become the master of your life. Let your inner urges off the leash.
- Embrace your delusions of grandeur. Accept that you are the centre of the universe, indeed that you are a God. As such you have the power to manifest vast visions and so make a great contribution.
- Give in to the confusion your intellect suffers and accept you truly comprehend nothing. Let us forget the hurts we’ve suffered and fail to comprehend cruel drama’s terrible invitations. Trust with an absurdly innocent positivity that good things will happen around you.
- Be emotive! Don’t hold it all in till it ultimately explodes and makes a mess. Let yourself feel in every moment then let that feeling be gone from your body as you shamelessly release it.
- Remain passionately romantic. When you feel yourself attracted to a person don’t be cool, careful, shy, and demurring rather arrive with a natural expectation that your interest will be reciprocated.
- Spend time in aimless activity and reverie. Even though there are so many demandingly important things to do let your body and mind wander untethered. Take off the “should do it” straight jacket and breathe deeply again.
- Interact with the fairies at the bottom of the garden or whatever else your imagination creates for your erudition and delight. Let your dreams carry you upon a magical moonbeam to fertile worlds beyond the banal.
No matter how hard we try we’re all a bit mad so stop trying to walk the tight rope of righteous sanity. Instead let your wild human urges find their own expression. Unimpeded by programmed expectations about how you’re supposed to be you’ll find your natural way.