Love

I just wanted to remind you all that you are loved so very much. We tend not to hear it as often as we should so hear it now.

I love you.

I extend all of my postive love to you and know that your week ahead will be one of great lesson. Keep your eyes open to truth and your heart and soul open to love and wisdom.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, I needed this today. I am happy to accept what you extend and am now empowered again to extend it to others, thank you :)

• Huge Ambition your words warm my heart reciprocated our son may we
    meet on the inner hearth before the one true triune flame love wisdom truth.
    I gift you the Interlaced Heart which is a powerful symbol of Love for
    this New Age. Lots of Light and Love Kingjeff
  • Love and Light
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Air Anomaly replied to Huge Ambition's discussion Love in Unifiers Focus Group
"Thank you, I needed this today. I am happy to accept what you extend and am now empowered again to…"
Jan 11, 2014
Don Baaska replied to Hummanithashope's discussion Anyone else feel this as well or maybe most of "us" we are all just one anyways . in Unifiers Focus Group
"I can recall a whole  slew of past lives and can cheerfully state "so what"?
Same old shit.
We have…"
Jan 7, 2011
Hummanithashope posted a discussion in Unifiers Focus Group
Anyone else feel that It doesn't matter what past lives I or WE in the cosmic sense have had. I do…
Jan 7, 2011
kingjeff replied to Huge Ambition's discussion Who are you? in Unifiers Focus Group
"You've got it I'm developing my latent skills isn't it great all roads no longer
lead to Rome they…"
Nov 6, 2010
kingjeff replied to Huge Ambition's discussion Who are you? in Unifiers Focus Group
""
Nov 6, 2010
"A beautiful well presented set of truths for yes we are the energy we wee as prana in a finer…"
Nov 6, 2010
Huge Ambition posted a discussion in Unifiers Focus Group
Great article posted on a facebook group called I am God, You are the same God, We are the…
Nov 6, 2010
kingjeff replied to Huge Ambition's discussion The Egg in Unifiers Focus Group
"That was beautiful Don thank you very much Kingjeff"
Oct 30, 2010
More…