Interdimensional & Astral Travel / Travelers

I have been many places in my travels in astral Out of Body Experiences and have seen many beings and worlds across the many universes of time and space and dimension above 5th through 11th. I have extensive knowledge and drawings of all the places I have seen and experienced. My goal here is to share with you some of those experiences and hope that others might share theirs here as well. Please and Thank you for our shared experiences validates the connections we have had and do have. When we share and realize that your connection is same or similiar then this proves we are actually where we think we really are and not just dreaming. Validation with Proof with Similiar circumstances and vision with a being or place or world  is credible and verifies our experience. This i truly believe.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, nice to meet you. Where can i find your drawings? Im interested because i am seeing so many things, places, Beings, during meditation. Pulsating vibrant lights, orbs, places like rainforest or peach colored sky, etc some i dont understand what i am looking at. One time during meditation i felt i just transcended into no-space time in front of this huge pulsating orb, mixture of color purple and white. It was so vivid that i can see the details, its egdes are like flame but purple color. And then i see other places, or vibrant colors lights, not in this plane i know it was different dimension, its just so beautiful there. Ive seen a Feline too, in vibrant orange, a beautiful female with headress on her third eye, rose gold color reptilian... and i see all these as if my physical eyes are looking because i can see every detail. So im still trying to figure out what phenomenon im experiencing, was it remote viewing or just glimpses of memories. I dont know, but every time i meditate i will see some amazing things. Thank you for your info and i hope i can see your drawings. I wish i can draw too because i really want to draw everything i am seeing but they are way to etheric that colors here wouldnt match or that my abilities cannot give it justice because i cant draw. 

• I dont sleep anymore since 2012--- and I have no idea why I am still here......... :(  Is it even possible the truth is so ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| - thanks for the invite Admiral-- I do not appreciate the ships or other staff I go one1 and ION - but probably I was not ready for the mission or my is hell... maybe I am lost in space.. the future has being MODIFIED deeply. I just wish Ashtar had the balls to show up-- or Cobra is late all the way with the "mission" ...who knows ?? my only certaint is THAT I AM NOT FROM HERE  and GOD.... there is EVIL and much less LOVE-- not being negative .... It is a FREAK show ... not my imagination--------- :( 

Much Love and thanks for the group - V

• With regard to astral travel I placed some thoughts on the matter, in a blog, about a Month ago....I'll link it here...

Feel free to visit my blog links and contribute your own ideas on these matters of aetheric and astral plane travel...

Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes...

Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
      Dear friends,  For those seeking answers in dreams, the most important aspect is to strive for the higher astral plane, rather than the lower...The…
  • Salutations Admiral.....Yes, astral travel is also a practice of my own. I shall post some thoughts on it and also a similar experience/adventure of my own, recently, in which I conducted aetheric plane travel....This mode was activated by the Sirians.

This plane iincludes solid, liquid and gas, with plasma and three additional aethers, above that.....On the higher aethers, one travels in an aetheric body and can float easily, as well as "see" without using eyes....Amazing experience, which I would like to share here, as you invited us to...

Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting - Spiritual ...

Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
    Contact Report 5th November 2021
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in The Bridge Across Forever
Were talking about short cuts through the vastness of the Omniverse.
Mar 26, 2023
Layra444 replied to Admiral Matthew's discussion Interdimensional & Astral Travel / Travelers in The Bridge Across Forever
"Hi, nice to meet you. Where can i find your drawings? Im interested because i am seeing so many…"
Jun 30, 2022
Roaring Lovely liked Admiral Matthew's discussion Interdimensional & Astral Travel / Travelers in The Bridge Across Forever
Jun 30, 2022
daughter_76 replied to Admiral Matthew's discussion Interdimensional & Astral Travel / Travelers in The Bridge Across Forever
"I dont sleep anymore since 2012--- and I have no idea why I am still here......... :(  Is it even…"
Jun 30, 2022
Drekx Omega replied to Admiral Matthew's discussion Interdimensional & Astral Travel / Travelers in The Bridge Across Forever
"With regard to astral travel I placed some thoughts on the matter, in a blog, about a Month…"
Jun 30, 2022
Drekx Omega replied to Admiral Matthew's discussion Interdimensional & Astral Travel / Travelers in The Bridge Across Forever
"Salutations Admiral.....Yes, astral travel is also a practice of my own. I shall post some thoughts…"
Jun 30, 2022
Admiral Matthew posted a discussion in The Bridge Across Forever
I have been many places in my travels in astral Out of Body Experiences and have seen many beings…
Jun 30, 2022
Admiral Matthew posted photos in The Bridge Across Forever
Jun 30, 2022
More…