I was in meditation the other day. and was given a vision of pre-life I was in this ball of lite blue light. I then was looking down apon this women who was crying out to god asking for a child. I had compassion on her because in heaven love rules everything and I thought this women needed love. When I got to earth I found out she only wanted a child because of selfish ambitions and only wanted one because all her friends where having kids and that because of her past god condemed her not to have kids but I was blinded by love.I would act out as a child in anger and frustration. Since I was not a reincarneted soul of the earth I had a hard time in school because there was no info pre programed in my DNA about the thing's I would have to know. I am 22 now and have been trying to comite suiced to go back from which I came but the souls and lives that i have touched here on earth won't allow it due to love. But GOD has been working on a futer plan for me so I can escape these peoples pride arogince and selfishness. I really need some love and sapport right now And your praiers would be very appricative

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WOE...I'm not quite sure where to begin on this!? That's sad to hear that, but hey you still got me....I'm always here and no judgement only understanding...compassion and kindness.^_^
  • Hello, i was touched reading your script... well seems we are of same age, so guess i've lived as much as u have on this earth.. and trust me life has not been a pretty good for me as well, i've seen many colours, many facets of this life, many ups and downs, i've been though many 'crisis', sometimes so depressed, felt so lonely, i used to feel so lonely to face all the struggles of life, i often questioned my very existence on this planet but all the time it was God who come to my rescue, i never tried to commit suicide, though this thought used to wander in my mind many times. Yet today i can say i've overcome this terrible phase of my life because i feel God is right here by my side, and my being here on earth is not by accident, i got to fulfill my mission because i truly believe we are sent here to fulfill a contract given to you with unexpected terms and conditions... so how can you dare to leave everything unfulfilled.. we all got a purpose to serve no matter if it is to relieve a single soul, or to bring a tiny smile on a sad face...
    Be happy, Be Blessed...
    Love, Light and Peace...
  • THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Thank you for your imput I feel the love
  • God sends His Light, Earth Angels, Guardian Angels, Love & Healing your way, now and forever, Amen. God is always there with you. Ask Archangel Michael to shield you from negative issues 24/7. Remember to thank God every moment, everyday as gratitude is the key to His love, rejuvenation, healing & peace. May He shine His Light before you, to help you with your journey, Amen. Thank you, God, Earth Angels and Archangels.
    • Ok thank I have asked michael and he is healing me. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
      May you fly on angels wings tonight:)
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

In Betwena replied to amparo alvarez's discussion In brief since my awakening in Member Diaries
"I think I do remember you...
you had a different name...
L&L Albertha"
Jun 20, 2014
amparo alvarez posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Thanks Ben for the invite...In reality I would not know how to start...I don't know if you can…
Sep 22, 2013
3zl0m16ahgh7 posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Hello ya all!First off, let me share, that since the 9/11 incident, I have been living in my…
Oct 14, 2012
Kakie posted a discussion in Member Diaries
For my daily swim I was in the river and was doing my MotherEarth-FatherSky meditation.then swam…
Sep 13, 2012
Astra replied to JM's discussion 4.17.11 in Member Diaries
"This  remainds me when there following Mary Magdalegne  , and Jesus saves her  , it is a confusing…"
Jun 12, 2012
moonshine replied to 2j5c2lhr972yw's discussion Nobody said that "There was No Hope" in Member Diaries
"I know no words can make you feel better or can help you with your personal growth but if you do…"
Apr 28, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
I do not care about what you might think right now, just know that I'd not had a single drink since…
Mar 1, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Today I was reaching a point in which I was feeling totally hopeless. I was just wondering what am…
Feb 1, 2012
More…