Replies

• HOLA ELISA,

MI NOMBRE ES SHANTI Y VIVO EN LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO SOY SANADORA DE LA ESCUELA DE LA ORDEN DE MELQUISEDECK, PUEDO SANAR A LARGA DISTANCIA. PERO NECESITARIA HABLAR CONTIGO POR TELEFONO AL MENOS UNA VEZ. SI TE INTERESA MARCAME AL 00525552911400 ENTRE SEMANA POR LAS MANANA Y PLATICAMOS PUES NECESITO MAS DATOS DE LO QUE PONES AHI PARA PODER HACER UNA SANACION AL 100%.
  • Hi, since Christmas last year I have had a bad stomach, with all the usual symptoms. I have had many tests and nothing has been found to date. I will be going in to hospital shortly for a more extensive test and hopefully they will find what is wrong.

If you have read my threads you will know that I am a believer in the power of intention and that I have studied the science behind it too. I meditate and have been trying positive affirmations, but have had little response.

Any suggestions or pointers towards therapies CD's and books etc would be most welcomed.

Stress is what triggered this all off, as my father went into an EMI nursing home and he did not cope with the experience well and then he died in late May and that's when my condition became acute.

I am at my wits end and I am fed up with the constant bloating and pain! :o(

Thank you for taking the time to read about my woes and worries, best intentions to all

Steve
    • Can you go to a dentist and ask for a payment plan!! Pure coconut oil is great for gingivitis and bacteria in the mouth. See "benefits of coconut oil" on the net. There is also a book "Oil Pulling Therapy". Good Luck
    • Hi, Steve. You can try this if you wish: http://www.jetcityorange.com/meditation/misc.html (Schumann Slide, once a day). It will relief cell stress. Five days would be ok to notice some difference (and it's free).

Love and Light

Alberto
    • Hello Steve, I suggest you 30 drops of Ficus Carica m. g. 1 dh Boiron (natural remedy) before lunch and dinner in a little of water.
      I can send you distant healing Reiki energies..
      Love and Light

Lara
    • Hi Steven,
      Drink some kind of antacid/gas for your belly. Go and evacuate yourself daily if you can. Fiber is good but in some people it cause gas. Do some slow exercises, some movements not to hurt your belly more.
      Pay attention to what you eat. Possible your belly is in a shock of what happen with Dad and does not want to function well, just go or take something and go to the toilet more often with no hard pushing that is where the fiber will help.
      Good luck.
      Blessings,
      B
    • Hi my friend, please sell Nux vom. D 6 Dil. and take 2 x 4 drops in a day on your tongue, and rub 4 drops in your solar plexus 2 times a day- instead STOP eating milk products and wheat products, because they produce mucos, that will entoxicate your glands in your stomach or bowels, so they can,t work well, in the process of digestion. Please give me a feedback, Lothar medic.pract.in Germany
    • Hi Steve~ Have you done any type of cleansing? I can give you instruction as to one that truly heals the entire body and would help a great deal with your problem.
      Let me know if you are interested in this. I also have another remedy, but before I tell you about it I must have a few questions answered of your condition.
    • Dip a cotton swab in Australian Tea Tree Oil and apply it to the affected area~You will feel agreat amount of relief!
    • If nobody else answered yet I can send you long distant healing energies to help you.
      Peter.
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Here are some Reiki healing affirmations that may help you with your energy healing practice.Reiki…
Jan 14, 2015
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
There will be another fr'ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their…
May 17, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
This exerciser will take you through a step by step balance of the auric and chakral energy, it…
Apr 20, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
In these times a lot of light workers are being energetically attacked from the dark side.  During…
Apr 20, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
 New-Free Distant HealingSaturday March 22, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles)  There will be…
Mar 19, 2014
Healing Today replied to Healing Today's discussion Affordable Reiki Classes in several Florida cities in Spiritual Energy Healing
"New classes are added on a regular basis. Please check website for current dates.…"
Jan 14, 2013
Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Healing Today has provided traditional Usui Reiki classes and attunements to hundreds of students…
Jan 14, 2013
ReikiIlluminated replied to ReikiIlluminated's discussion The most amazing Reiki Day!! in Spiritual Energy Healing
"No....thank you for sharing this experience!!! Keeping this vibration to myself would be purely…"
Oct 1, 2012
More…