higher self

by Ashtar SheranTo understand who or what a higher self is, you need to understand that everything is one. You in your personality, ego or emotions are all part of one you. If you are in a relationship you will become one together with the other. Together you will be joint as one. If you see yourself in a group of people with the same purpose or message or the same religion, it can be seen as one. Meaning one higher purpose or one higher meaning. It can also be seen as a you being one with yourself and also being one with the world or galaxy. There for if you change something within yourself the World or the universe will change with you. That is also a meaning of one.To understand what a higher self is , you need to understand that a higher self exists in 12 diffrent aspects of it self. It means that 12 diffrent aspects ‘live’in diffrent times or paralell dimensions all at the same time or even the same place. Every aspect is there to have a diffrent experience in life. All to share the experience and bring the information all together with the higher self. In some cases if one person is capable to connect with the higher self, it is possible to merge with diffrent aspects of the higher self. When this happens you will be able to grow closer to the higher self and the contact will be more intens.This is your path of oneness or becoming whole with yourself. The feeling everybody is looking for in their path or life. From this point on you will be more able to listen to your higher self. In this case you will be able to guide yourself on your path and that one of your higher self.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ashtar !! Long time I have not come to this site (almost 3-4 years?)! I'm glad to be back! Thank you my friend for your message! :)

Nancy :)

• Thank you, for this... Be Blessed always.
    Love & Light
    Namaste
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Nancy Galactic replied to Emaeli'on Sheran's discussion higher self in Ashtar Channelings Focus Group
"Hi Ashtar !! Long time I have not come to this site (almost 3-4 years?)! I'm glad to be back! Thank…"
Jan 2, 2016
Diamond Jo posted a discussion in Ashtar Channelings Focus Group
Ashtar:Email Obama:5-04 "Well, Good Evening, Everyone!  This is perhaps going to seem a bit more…
May 9, 2010
SaRa TA´ARENAS replied to Emaeli'on Sheran's discussion higher self in Ashtar Channelings Focus Group
"Thank you, for this... Be Blessed always.
Love & Light
Namaste"
Dec 10, 2009
Emaeli'on Sheran posted a discussion in Ashtar Channelings Focus Group
by Ashtar SheranTo understand who or what a higher self is, you need to understand that everything…
Dec 10, 2009
g99 replied to Madelaine's discussion Ashtar's Teleconference in Ashtar Channelings Focus Group
"Ashtree flowers

and the Ashtree from Norse mythology (note: the Sun following the Moon : )"
Aug 10, 2009
Madelaine posted a discussion in Ashtar Channelings Focus Group
Jun 15, 2009
Madelaine posted a discussion in Ashtar Channelings Focus Group
Jun 13, 2009
More…