Synchronic Portals for Gaia upgrades are aligned to permit full restoration of Gaia Hue-manity consciousness.
Partial consciousness restoration has previously occurred in step increments with limited effect, but current alignment
"All warfare is based on deception.”
“One may know how to conquer without being able to do it. ”
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
“The greatest victor
Read more…What is on the exact opposite side of the Earth from the Great Pyramid?Huge Obelisks and a Megalith located in the pacific ocean!At the base of the obelisks (towers) is a structure and a big hole, what looks like an entrance that goes down deep into
Read more…I am confused. I am unsure where to go from here. We are constantly told rumors that the world will end on this date, the governments coming for you on this day, or that the aliens are coming down to save us all. First it was WWIII starting in Syria,
Read more…
As I continue to feel led toward stepping up and using my voice much more than I have previously, I see that my channels are indeed expanding in the manners I’d expected them to. I’m coming to find deeper and more personal connec
Read more…*Multidimensional food for thought in this interview from Ken Jordan...
One of our most informed and informative shamanic practitioners, Alberto Villoldo is a psychologist and medical anthropologist by training. He directs The Four Winds Society, whe
Read more…Hello everyone!!
I have been having these sensations or these visuals and I wonder if any of you might have an idea. I was watching a dero7 video and he talked about handcuffs....etheric energetic handcuffs. When they are released it is go time for t
Read more…
Synchronic Portals for Gaia upgrades are aligned to permit full restoration of Gaia Hue-manity consciousness.
Partial consciousness restoration has previously occurred in step increments with limited effect, but current alignment
Come with us, come with us. It was not a voice I heard, but more of a feeling I felt deep within myself. It was comforting and felt as if the voice knew me, knew my situation and the exact place I was in my journey. I realized a sort of messiah like
Read more…The 15-dimensional personal Soul-Star Merkaba reflects the 15 dimensional Universal Merkaba of the Time Matrix.
1) The Merkaba Spiral:
Two Counter-Rotating Merkaba Spiral Sets (electric/magnetic), when fully activated represents one Merkaba Field.
Cou
Read more…Karma or cause and effect-cause; loony leftist obamacare that does not consider free market variables. Effect; closes businesses. Dingbat ideology in gov. ruins livelihoods and lives.
http://www.fox28.com/story/23688796/2013/10/14/bonnie-doon-ice-cr
Read more…Click https://www.youtube.com/embed/l4bb8r0-poM" for video. This is major!
Top Nuke Commanders Terminated Following Missing Nuclear Warheads Report
Top nuke commanders terminated following exclusive high level military intelligence over secret nuclear
Read more…This is the true Rose Cross symbol and is the key to one's true inner awakening process when really understood . It has layers of awakening information . The 12 outer petals refer to the 12 merkabah soul stars and bear their names , the second layer
Read more…(My apologies to those who have not been able to watch the vid because youtube keeps removing them and I've to find a new vid and upload it time and again, btw its a 6 min interview, go to youtube and just type in Malala interview on the daily show w
Read more…Zooming out provides a stunning look at the galactic plane and Milky WayZooming in gives a glimpse at the 100,000 stars close to our sunClicking each star name provides more information along with a digital imageIf you ever need a reminder of just ho
Read more…OZ Encounters is the remarkable eye-popping one-hour documentary that features extraordinary UFO sightings and encounters.The result is an amazing cross-section of case studies from all walks of life--farmers, bank managers, wedding photographers, nu
Read more…GO TO 54 MINUTES AND LISTEN WHAT ST GERMAIN WILL TELLING..BIG NEWS IS HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2013/10/17/channel-panel-with-god-sananda-and-st-germain
Read more…
Note: I recognize that I’m taking a leap with this writing, but the hope is that it’ll assist those who can bear with me and those who it resonates with.
Our Universal Family is beckoning for me and us all to discover them and their existence in expan
Information is coming in from many people having similar visions about an upcoming event. Here is one person providing this same information. The information that will be provided in this interview is pertinent to all of us, yet one must maintain a l
The earthquake that occurred around 7:46 PM on June 16 was triggered by Kushimikeno-no-Mikoto of Mika Shrine in Misato Town, Saitama?a deity who responded to my purification (a divine ritual).
〔1〕What kind of God is…
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”
—…