All Discussions (34844)
What Is The Difference Between Mantra And Prayer?
The difference at first seems to be obvious. One is that in prayer, the meaning of words is important while in mantra, it is the sound itself that is important. However, this is not always so in prayer. You will often hear some christian shout ripaka
Read more…Never Call Them Archons – How You Can Help Bust Up the Matrix
by Cameron Day
This article has been 15 years in the making, as it took that long for me to be able to distill this information into an accessible format.
This is going to represent a few very important pieces of the overall puzzle of how we are
Awake! Awake! There Are Lightworkers All Around You! by Father God through Kathryn
![]() |
Father God: The World of Our Dreams
Father God:
The World of Our Dreams
It is a brilliant new day for my Earth children, one you have created out of the love in your hearts and your indomitable faith. In spite of difficult times, you have been determined to carry out the missions you cam
LOL. People In Southern California Sign Petition For Hillary Clinton To Select Karl Marx As Her Vice President Selection. Mark Dice Is At It Again.
Click https://youtu.be/jPob5-_EAmc for video of proof that voters in some U.S. parts are DUMB AS DIRT.
Read more…Are you a Vata, Pitta or Kapha? Top nutritionist says there are just THREE different body types, and reveals the best foods to eat for each one
Ayurvedic
FIND OUT MORE AT
BOOK :EAT RIGHT FOR YOUR SHAPE

Eat Right for You
ADVANCED ASTROLOGY: Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Was Murdered According To Advanced Astrology Analysis. Interpretations And Conclusion Presented.
Antonin Scalia was staying at the 30,000 acre Cibolo Creek Ranch (in Marfa, Texas) for a weekend of quail-hunting during the weekend of February 12 through February 14 of 2016. Stays at this ranch cost $400 - $800 per day, and the ranch has been visi
Read more…What Is The Color Of Space?
I used to be told that if you were to go up there trying get to where the sky is blue, I would be like a dog chasing a moving born in a dog racing! That of course would mean that space itself is blue.Now, Einstein's idea of curved space suggest the s
Read more…Irishman Abducted By Aliens Knows When The World Will End.
He wasn't scared to death when being abducted so an et conversed with him.
This Irishman Was Abducted By Aliens Who Told Him How World Will End

Gerry Battles claims he’s met a real-life ET
An Irishman has told the terrifying tale of his abduction by ALI
Welcome To A Paradise Inside A Brown Dwarf
"Your will be done ON earth as it is done IN heaven" JesusAnd that seems to be the case always. Heaven is about IN and the earth is about ON. I agree that there is something cool about leaving IN something than leaving ON something especially if the
Read more…See An Entire Restaurant Made Of Salt
When we think of salt, we think of it as a way to season our food. But for the Iranian Emtiaz Designing Group, salt was the main material for a new kind of eco-friendly building, the Salt Restaurant of Shiraz in southern Iran, where the walls, tables
Read more…ALERT!! Gaia's Heart Is Breaking! Planetary Heart Synchronized Meditation with James Twyman
Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Tuesday, 16-Feb-2016 07:33:34
|
message from mathew
February 18, 2016
With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. We begin by addressing issues foremost in thoughts around the world. North Korea’s recent successes in rocketry were not unexpected by analysts who have been obse
Read more…Brace Yourselves ~ 'No One Escapes the Shift' ~ by Zen Gardner
Multidimensional food for thought...
~It’s such a remarkable time we’re living in right now. All of this going on both within and without us is happening almost before we can even begin to identify what it is we’re going through or where we’re headed.
Read more…"Your Mentors Are Already Whispering In Your Ears" - (Ascended Masters) One Who Serves and Ashira
“One Who Serves” channeled by James McConnell
“Ashira” channeled by Dr. Susan Sammarco
(Note: these messages were given during our weekly Prepare For Change group in Glendale, AZ on February 14, 2016)
“One Who Serves”
The day took a different turn earl
Read more…Fracking Chemicals Found In Toothpaste, Detergents And Ice Cream
Fracking Chemicals Found In Toothpaste, Detergents And Ice Cream

Researchers from the University of Colorado Boulder have said that toxic substances in fracking fluid have been found in many everyday household items, including toothpaste, detergent, a
Ovnimoon Galactic Mantra With Via Axis And Itomlab Video...To Charge You Up
I AM Light..
I AM Infinite.
I AM The Channel.
I AM Expanding.
I AM Psychedelic.
I AM Vibration.
I AM Timeless.
I AM Unity.
I AM Activating.
I AM Resonant.
I AM Galactic.
I AM Radiant.
I AM Defined.
I AM Electric.
I AM Lunar.
I AM Magnetic.
I AM Planetary.
I AM Bal
Read more…Latest Activity
The great serpents, the long ones, the watchers from above......They were there when the Moon was still in orbit around former planet Tiamat...and are of…"
The great serpents, the long ones, the watchers from above......They were there when the Moon was still in orbit around former planet Tiamat...and are of…"
Greetings. We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of…

