All Discussions (34842)

Sort by

FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???

5 Top FBI Officials Exit Bureau

July 20, 2018 6:11 pm Last Updated: July 21, 2018 9:49 am

Read more…
32 Replies
Views: 144

SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP 09/23/18 - "Chiron And It's Relationship With Tarot." A Look At The Planetoid Chiron And Its Placement In Horoscopes Of Individuals With A Huge Impact On Tarot.

Chiron is a planetoid that was discovered in 1977 at Mount Palomar Observatory. Chiron has a very elliptical 50-51 year orbit, and it spends the most time in the sign of Aries (8 years) and the least time in the signs of Libra and Virgo (about 2 - 3

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 67

Cricket

 

  Sometimes spirit comes  to us in the strangest ways.   As some know, I been dealing with health issues.   I been open too things,  still having hard time healing. At times    overwhelming  and despair.   I say at times the universe , respond in th

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 44

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Heart-Mind / God Mind Alignment By Judy Satori LOVE: An energy that we can generate to attract LOVE... This is a simple, yet powerful practice I have been teaching during my retreats this year. It helps us connect to our heart and align our…
14 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
14 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Bowne Report: The Covid Genocide Is Massive
"RFK Jr. revealing that Covid targeted whites and blacks, and the greater race specific bioweapon operations.
https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/10/01/bombshell-video-rfk-jr-cla..."
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply I am Ashanti. I am Sassani.You are there looking to the skies to the heavens, seeking contact with more of yourselves. This has always been true whether you have been looking for angels God or…
21 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Interview With Sri Bhagavan - Avatar's Life & Establishment Of Dharma   Seeker: Bhagavan, Most of the people here who know you, and Amma, revere you as an Avatar. Could you explain, for someone who has not heard that word, what is an avatar? Thank…
21 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Beloved Ones,We are stepping into the corridor of October, a multidimensional bridge month that holds the essence of the 11 Universal frequency that will accompany us too during the next year.…
21 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply I am Sananda-Jesus,And I am with you at this time to help you along to continue the guidance, to bring you further and further along on your development, on your ascension process. That is what…
22 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
Sri Bhagawan talk on after one leaves the body before he transitioned. Instagram Link: https: (Copy and paste this Instagram link in your web browser to…
23 hours ago
More…