Yeshua ~ You Are Love: Be It! ~ As Channeled Through Fran Zepeda  ~ July 25, 2012

Hello my beloveds, Beings of Love and Light that you are. I come today to speak of Love, in its highest form.

By now you are experiencing the deeper form of Love, the all-encompassing nature of it, the powerful expansion of it, the pervading force of it.

As you take in the Light in all its present Gifts to you, you awaken to the fact that Love is not to be divided. You take it in in abundant quantities into your cells and feel the unconditional nature of it. Spreading it out to all is just a part of that, for you are discovering that everyone is you and you are everyone. You Are Love, dear beloveds.

It was always there; it never left you. You just needed to accept it and feel it and offer it freely. It is becoming second nature to you, we see. That is a beautiful thing to watch from the Spiritual Realm. You are choosing Love, Dear Ones, and you are expanded and lifted by it all the while.

As your cells accept the Light and Love being offered to you from the Spiritual and Galactic Realm, and from others just like you, you are becoming engorged with it. It is coloring your thoughts and your deeds. This is excellent, indeed!

You no longer have to “try”; Love is becoming a way of life for you, dear friends. You are remembering your roots and what you were before you entered duality; what you ARE. There was always the spark that never left, but it is blossoming so beautifully now that you are awakening to your true, Divine Selves.

Take a moment now and look inward. Are there any unloving thoughts remaining? Are you loving yourselves with complete abandon? With complete acceptance, and with no judgment? Are you knowing now what Unconditional Love really is? It has no qualifications, it has no divisions, it has no barriers, dear Ones.

Are you discovering that you are perfect Divine Beings so full of Love, so deserving of Love, so capable of Love, so encompassed in Love? Are you living in it?

It makes it easy, does it not, to let it spread everywhere when you feel it so deeply for yourselves? That is the key. Now is the time to throw away any judgments or any “ifs’ or “ buts” about your complete worthiness of Unconditional Love all the time. Bathe in it;  shower yourselves with it. You can never get too much of it.

Swim in the milieu of Love, dear friends, and greet all the others doing the same around you. For you are one and the same, born of Love and so deserving of it. Get used to it. Be LOVE!

Your loving brother, Yeshua

As Channeled Through Fran Zepeda. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this notice and links are included. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
30 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
8 hours ago
More…