As we developed our calender...for some strange reason..we began with Zero, instead of counting the first 12 months as year One...Like our age...we ignore the first year of our existence, and do not reach One year old..until we have been here for 12 months...so really, if ur One years old, you are beginning your Second year of Life not your First..your First year of Life began as soon as u were born..so, we should call our first 12 months as One,,our first year of life....so, in effect, we are all one year older than we think we are...2012 is the same way...since we call year one Zero...and begin counting One, after twelve months, we are actually 12 months behind the true number of Years..So, really, 2012 is actually 2011...for we ignored the first year of the calendar, as is our custom....we are a year behind in calculation...i do not know Y this has not been adjusted in the calculation of our age, but if we do the REAL math on our calendar, and include the first 12 months, which we now we call Zero, 2012 is already upon us....anyway..food for thought, and i am interested in opinions.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• to me.. it dosent really matter.. its appears to be 2011 at the moment .. and we are nearly half way through 2011 .. so whether this is the BIG year .. or whether next year .. 2012 is fu*kin close ...and closer every moment .. closer than before you began reading this reply. I remember talking about 2012 in 1995, I remember thinking I had 17 years to wait ..  .. and that there would be a surge in extra terrestrial activity in the lead up to 2012 .. well 2012 is within arms reach now .. its literally on the fu*kin doorstep.

21 december 2012 .. everyone has something to say about it .. and that date is practically visible, its pretty much upon us ! .. what I'm thinking about is ... what on Earth is going to happen on that day .. everyone has their own opinion. .. will it be a mixed bag of realities all manifesting at once ?

I have heard it will be whatever you think it willl be.. whatever is in your vibration.. sounds about right to me.. but some people like to be the know it alls.. the preachers.. and theirs is the (boo hiss) final word !! .. nah... I think not..

but whatever happens.. we have to admit .. its the most talked about date ever !

• Love your insight and logic you accurately anticipated the complexity of the long count that pointed out the special times associated around the winter solstice of 2012, it's actually even more complicated than that,   the long count calendar is incredibally complex for such an alleged primitive race it . Uses a modified vigesimal tally, the Long Count calendar identifies a day by counting the number of days passed since an identified creation date for this era that corresponds to August 11, 3114 bc and finishes with the dawn of the age of Aquarius (2012)

8113768473?profile=original

There has been much debate over the precise correlation between the Western calendars and the Long Count calendars. The August 11 date is based on the GMT correlation (see Correlations between Western calendars and the Long Count calendar ...  ).

The completion of 13 b'ak'tuns (August 11, 3114 BCE) marks the Creation of the world of human beings according to the Maya. On this day, Raised-up-Sky-Lord caused three stones to be set by associated gods at Lying-Down-Sky, First-Three-Stone-Place. Because the sky still lay on the primordial sea, it was black. The setting of the three stones centered the cosmos which allowed the sky to be raised, revealing the sun.[1]

Rather than using a base-10 scheme, like Western numbering, the Long Count days were tallied in a base-20 and base-18 scheme. Thus 0.0.0.1.5 is equal to 25, and 0.0.0.2.0 is equal to 40. The Long Count is not consistently base-20, however, since the second digit from the right rolls over to zero when it reaches 18. Thus 0.0.1.0.0 does not represent 400 days, but rather only 360 days. However you interpret it you realise the inevitability of the fact that the Mayans have provided privileged information about these spiritual times in which we find ourselves, let us continue to prepare for the next spiritual phase as we learn to vibrate on the next level of human evolution

bright blessings

J

• Yes there are many calendars to choose from.  And the Mayans weren't the only ones to predict a change in 2012... which is debated by some people who say the end is actually in late 2011... so it's one of those things that you've gotta flow with.  We're in the last "night" of the Kali Yuga which is why we're having so much strife and so many suffering, but it's like a pendulum that will swing the other way for another 26,000 or so years...

Seriously, though, I think if people REALLY believed the world was ending in a year give or take, they would begin treating each other with more Love and compassion, don't you?  Nothing brings on religion and God more than fear for your life and we just aren't seeing any of that. 

• No your logic is off. Yes at birth you are beginning your 1st year of life,but you are not 1 year old. As Einstien says you are only point something of one,and at the age of 13 months,beginning your second year only 1 year 1 month and not two.

If you take the Mayan Calendar into consideration, the galactic alignment thing,where our sun aligns with the galactic centre beginning a new galactic year occurs 21 12 2012,,,,,so its only 2011. It doesnt matter if the Gregorian calendar is off,its been reckoned with the mayan,which is very accurate and the end of next year is the start of the new cycle. Even if our gregorian had been adjusted,and we were in the custom of calling this current year 2014,then all the hoopla about 2012 would have been called 2015. 

• lol..great reply Einstein...great points..we really have know idea if our calender is accurate or not...for me, i have been encountering entities, and experiences, that resemble what is promised in 2012...so, my interest was peaked..but, u r right, we cannot assume the gregorian calender is accurate...although i do enjoy some good gregorian chant!!
  • We do count the "first" year in terms of months,  so in effect once you've been living for 12 months you've reached your first year, thereafter you're living in your second year of life but have not quite reached the 24th month of it so you are not actually 2 yet but are living in your 2nd year.

If you want to be really technical about it, you should count 12 months from the time your heart starts beating from within the womb, then you'd be a year old. We count age from the date of birth, not from the time life begins in the womb.

As well year one is counted in months ie. the year 2000 was still a year, 12 months long although it was a zero year.

The "Gregorian" calendar is in fact a few years off anyway and noone knows by how much exactly, some speculate 6yrs and others yet say 7yrs so who knows? Take each day as it comes and make of it the most you can.

• great explanation einstein
  • YES!!! I hve been wondering this as well. Although channelings still speak of the 2012 to come.....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 744

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!There is a monumental shift taking place, humanity is entering a new era, and the old way of doing things can no longer be. In this shift humanity and Earth are to transcend…
16 minutes ago
Edward posted a status
Happy Weekend ~~~
33 minutes ago
Edward posted a status
Dear Friends

Nice weekend~~
Nice to see you again

Let's go in details
Thanks for all your hard-workings

See you again

- Edward Paul Lee
34 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
AI systems are already skilled at manipulating their human controllers in a variety of different situations, according to a worrying new review study.In a review study published in the journal Patterns, researchers describe documented instances of…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision Of Forgiveness
7 hours ago
RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision for the End of Suffering
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI am Michael and I have something that is very important to say!I really love you!But. Wasn´t you going to say something very important? You might think now?Well what can be more important? Than love? I actually don´t know!There is a lot of…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"To whom it may imply; by JC. [ ACIM ] ''If I defend myself,I am attacked. But in defenselessness I will be strong, and I will learn what my defenses hide.'' So there we have it folks, this War is not just about overthrowing the DC. Its also about…"
8 hours ago
More…