I'm sorry it took me so long to find this chart with my analysis of 12/14/12 through 12/21/12. THIS IS A BARN-BURNER. Please observe this date and time (relative to your time zone) for prayer, meditation, and being one with nature. Holy Toledo, this is quite a planetary and stellar picture!!

MC (point over one's head on the horoscope) = 28 Degrees Taurus 35 minutes. I like this placement because it is directly equal to the Uranian midpoint formula of N. Node / Ascendant. This is defined as "connections with others in the environment" (AND PLEIADES ("the seven sisters") IS SPREAD FROM 29 DEGREES TAURUS TO 1 DEGREE GEMINI. This may define a connections with Pleiades in some way, possibly psychic connections with the energies from this star group).

Ascendant (eastern horizon point) = 2 degrees Virgo 56 minutes, with Regulus rising above the eatern horizon at a placement of 0 degrees Virgo. Regulus is the Watcher of The North, and the star of Archangel Raphael. This star is associated with great fortune and recognition for leadership in a particular field, unless gains were ill-gotten (and thus may result in some removal of such gains).

Descendant (western horizon point) equals 2 degrees Pisces 56 minutes, with Formalhaut descending below the western horizon point  at a placement of 3 degrees Pisces 52 minutes. Formalhaut is the Watcher of the South, and the star of Archangel Gabriel. This star is associated with studies of occult and ceremonial magic, fame, and lasting honors. In bad aspects it can define drug addictions and obsessions.

Sun = 26 degrees Sagitarrius 36 minutes, and IS WITHIN 1/2 DEGREE OF CLOSING IN ON A LINEUP WITH A VERY MAJOR MASSIVE BLACK HOLE (discovered in 1932) NEAR THE GALACTIC CENTER OF OUR GALAXY. According to 20th century analysis, this position is associated with UFO and alien consciousness (and that is not my interpretation. I do have a key planet near this position, and  I recently saw my second UFO on 09/10/12 at 4AM in Georgetown, Texas. My first was in 1971, while with some boy scouts in Mississippi). Also on the list includes crisis of faith, spiritual urges, interest in philosophy, and interest in meeting different people. This is a black hole, which means no light escapes from it (since a tablespoon of black hole matter weights 1 quadtrillion tons). And yes: black holes are out-of-sight.

Jupiter = 9 degrees Gemini 18 minutes, and is within 1/2 degree of separating from a direct lineup with Aldebaran, otherwise known as the star of Michael (and there are so many people on this website suddenly writing about Archangel Michael! Whats with that?) This star is also known as the Watcher of The East. This placement is associated with eloquence, as well as high honors awarded to those who take on heavy responsibilities and are aware of such responsibilities. Hence, it's like Saturn's energies, and not many people are qualified for this type of energy. Finally, check out the pyramid formation of Jupiter (in the 10th house) per angles with Saturn in the third house, Mercury in the 4th house, and Pluto and Mars in the 5th house. THIS IS A SPECTACULAR FORMATION, and it seems to draw out a pyramid almost perfectly!!! 

Mercury = 9 degrees Sagitarrius and 48 minutes, and is in EXACT lineup with Antares, otherwise known as the star of Archangel Oriel and the Watcher of the West. This star is associated with honors and a love for the spirit of adventure. Travel and seeking of knowledge is thus associated with it. Mercury is also within 1/2 degree of a 180 degree lineup with Jupiter, and this favors communications, travel, and acquired knowledge. Mercury and Jupiter are involved in a direct mutual reception due to their sign placements, and this 180 degree lineup (and being placed on two Royal Stars of Persia) is VERY, VERY, RARE.

Venus = 2 degrees Sagitarrius 24 minutes, and is in its last favorable position, separating from the star of Yed Prior at 2 degrees Sagitarrius 18 minutes. This star is associated with success in knowledge acquired, especially in areas pertaining to spirituality, the occult, astrology, and religious-based inspiration. The next few days will feature Venus entering the Crown of The Scorpion (Dschubba Isidis), which seems to feature a stern and intense Pluto-type of energy (i.e. the "analyst" at his/her best, or the "gangster" at his/her worst). This may have a variety of effects with relationships of all sorts (Venus) as 12/21/12 approaches.

Mars = 23 degrees Capricorn 49 minutes, and is in an EXACT lineup with the star of Peacock (otherwise called Alpha Pavonis). This star is associated with a love for vanity and appearance, and is associated with fame and honors. Mars will definitly like this star.

Pluto = 8 degrees Capricorn 49 minutes, and is within 1 degree of a direct lineup with the star of Facies. This is "the turd in the punchbowl." Facies is associated with blindness and injuries to the face and the limbs, especially if involved with war. There is leadership potential, but the energies are usually defined as somewhat combative and desires for taking risks may take place, according to what I read. Please not that while Pluto is associated with organized crime, it also rules banks. And they reportedly aren't doing too good at the moment.

8108881862?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would like to introduce Suspicious0bservers.  He is an analyst of space, solar and planetary currents.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

Most people LOVE his channel and his work. 

• Thanks for posting Malcolm.  Could there be any earthquake or polar shift consequences due to this rare alignment?

• Here's what I found. I looked at three planets associated with earthquake activity, with one of these three being hypothetical (Vulcanus).

Saturn and Uranus are not afflicted in anyway, and there is no relationship of stress applying to physical earth with the yod ("finger of God") that Saturn is currently involved with (along with Pluto; both Saturn and Pluto are forming 150 degree angles to Jupiter, and both are separated by a harmonious 60 degree angle between them).

The hypothetical planet Vulcanus has a very interesting picture, as it equals the split between two midpoints: Apollon/Vulcanus and Saturn/Zeus. This seems to define "a massive breakdown in machines," "massive barriers placed in ones work space," or "obstacles with working with great wealth." Again, I don't see physical earth involved.

I looked at Uranus/Admetos and Saturn/Uranus, and could not find anything reasonable to define an earthquake with. Uranus is unafllicted at the moment, and Saturn is involved with a yod formation that is leaning stress towards air, and not earth.

Finally, there are no solar or lunar eclipses for this month or the next. Eclipse activity is strongly related with earthquake activity.

Polar shifts seem to be related to magnetic field shifts, and my speculation is that this is Uranus related (and Uranus is unafflicted at the moment). But there is a stressful formation going on, and I really don't know what effect it will have on the magnetic field (and there is a possibility of some effect).

Hence, I suspect that there may not be any earthquake activity as we approach 12/21/2012. The problem with this speculation is that I really don't know how the magnetic field may be affected under this, especially with Jupiter and Mercury in opposition with each other AND being placed on stars that are deemed to be very important (from astrology.perspectives).  And magnetic field changes are known to be associated with earthquakes..

Best, Malcolm 

• Thank you Malcom, let's hope for the best.

• I noticed something even more interesting... According to time wave zero, 17th is the last 'peak' before it goes into 'zero'...

December.jpg

• I've always found the astrological fixed signs of the zodiac, interesting....

Regulus - Leo - Lion

Aldebaran - Taurus - Bull

Fomalhaut - Aquarius - Man

Antares - Scorpio - Eagle

In ancient times, the constellation of scorpio was associated with an eagle....But note that these four signs are famous as the four "beasts" that surround the throne of God in the Bible.

Fomalhaut is not actually in the Aquarian constellation, but near it, in the southern fish, Piscis Austrinus.

Piscis_Austrinus_constellation_map.png

And the symbols of the 4 are plentiful:

ezklzdac.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfBpi1nqTUoKGUkDQ24-ODJsz9GkwoXSl3VHz5Uve4mOnec9aHLZXzw-W8QA

evangelists.jpg

lion-bull-man-eagle-throne.png

retrichwatchers.jpg

• Thanks! All I got at the moment is that Regulus used to be called "The Lions Heart," Antares called "The Heart of The Scorpion," Aldebaran called "The Eye of The Bull," and Formalhaut was called one of three things: "The Feet of The Pourer," "The Fish Drinking From The Pourer," and "The Mouth of The Fish." Because of its connection with alchemy and addictions, I'm inclined to think it's primarily connected with Pisces. But there is some aspect of seeking knowledge that is strange (i.e. Aquarius). I think it also has a touch of Aquarius "flavor" in its energy. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
17 hours ago
More…