Why we cant go home !!??

I can speak with pleiadians i ask them was i trapped they say nothing i ask when will i go home they say never that was going on for years they tell me to change humanity or die i swear im telling the truth i speak with pleiadians thats what they tell me to change world to bring golden age to earth or die trying it thats why i make that older post about living on earth we cant change world thats not possible thats why there is no ascension date at all i hope good will win im crying almost every day trying to beg them to take me home they just tell me bring golden age on earth we are starseeds thats why we are here to change the world if we fail we die im so sorry for everyone i just want to kill my self i just dont have power to do it i dont want to suffer anymore the life is very hard for me as it always was i just dont know how to improve my life i tried Google but it  dont help me at all to success my life but i still cant be happy and not to suffer in this ugly life i just cant change people i tried  but they just hurt me cant get a friends at all even on work or school i just want to go home :( you can see there is no love there we just cant go home when we want but never im crying writing this text hoping humanity may change so i can go back home ;(

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just because there is suffering doesnt mean You're bad Jessi....

suffering comes to all beings--

life is like that--- inexplicable suffering----

The%2Bfirst%2Bnoble%2Btruth%2B1.jpg

• In a room full of darkness--- it takes only one light to drive all the darkness away....

candle-animated.gif

• g03811.jpg

• earth%20day%20logo%202012.jpg

• We are home-- its inside of everyone of Us--to be wise---Its time to get our thoughts

down to earth and be real and practical..

Learn to be where we are...there is a lesson here -- we still have hope...

• why just we cant go home where we belong why ?? why do i have to do something to do what i dont want they dont love us thats why they did it to us nobody can change world only Illuminati where is love in our world where is foredoom when we cant go home :( im crying mostly all day im so sad as mostly just want to go home Eddie this life is hard for me working is hard i have no talent i just cant live in this system when i get older right now my family is taking care of me i just dont know what to do with my life all time i just cant stop crying

• Jessi--- its called the dark night of the soul..the darkest hour is right before the dawn...

It is in the depth of emptiness and the abyss that you realize its you its all YOU---

its your world -- there is not an enemy -- other than the culmination of all your own personal frustration...

there is a wall of illusion -- you have built it-- and you need to tear it down---

its ok -- your almost there Jessi -- tear down the wall....

103905.gif

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision Of Forgiveness
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision for the End of Suffering
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI am Michael and I have something that is very important to say!I really love you!But. Wasn´t you going to say something very important? You might think now?Well what can be more important? Than love? I actually don´t know!There is a lot of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"To whom it may imply; by JC. [ ACIM ] ''If I defend myself,I am attacked. But in defenselessness I will be strong, and I will learn what my defenses hide.'' So there we have it folks, this War is not just about overthrowing the DC. Its also about…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"First part of Chapter 5 here gets into Billy's travels he got to do with the Plejaren back in 1975 which took him to different places in our Solar System and to the Pleiades and even the Dal universe itself. A large Plejaren mother ship is…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"First part of Chapter 5 here gets into Billy's travels with the Plejaren he got to do back in 1975 which took him to different places in our Solar System and to The Pleiades and even The Dal universe itself. A large Plejaren mother ship is…"
5 hours ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
More…