Replies

• Very well explained, Marique!
  • I agree, as they said there will be no more wars. 

• Both China and Russia were prompted to make the same statement. Stay out of Syria. Know that the light has stepped in the darkness will soon follow. Then as prepared both shall be balanced by the shadow once more, for everyone caught in the middle there is only the fate of Atlantis. Covered in ash.
    There was also another message sent the one of "The meek shall inherit the earth" and the one of "We are coming."
    Now the message is "We are here."
    The year is 2012 and the new financial system is about to become, along with the medicare plan that has the biometric chip in its plans and on the insurance forms. The message for this is "The time is now."
    I have said some things of what is going on here in my hometown, but what is going on in yours. Do you know. Have you looked. What are you doing to prepare for the times around you. Remember that "We are here." Those who know what this means know how to get ahold of me. Those who don't do not know how to look.
    • Can you tell me more about this biometric chip?
  • My spider sense tells me that theres a valid reason for it. 

Same question goes to why did God allowed Job (in Old testament) suffer when he did not even deserve it?  Why did Sananda also known as Jesus allowed to suffer excruciating pain; for all we know that his comrades are just standing by cloaked with camouflaged in the lenticular clouds in the sky?

Similar to the ancient ruler of Babylon he was once tough but when heaven intervene he was humbled and came to his senses.  His heart was soften by the experience and gained new insight and understanding.  He may learned this through written stories but nothing beats lesson learned from personal experience as that's the one will leave a lasting impact to a persons life.  And nothing and no one can ever take that away from you. 

Just like them we all have a mission why were here and for most of us we were sent here to experience as well as to learn.  There must be some lessons that the people of Syria needs to learn before the GFL will finally intervene.  Its kinda like what most people who experience NDE who said that they were allowed to come back because they havent completed their mission - based on the contract they signed prior to incarnation.

Suffering is not a very pleasant experience.  And we all suffer various things in this life.  The final outcome is, we will be a much better person in terms of character than we were before. Its the job of the GFL, heaven and ascended masters to choreograph/orchestrate the lessons and experiences we need to learn while in this dimension.  In other words we have a contract to abide into as well as heavenly directors who will see to it that we got what we asked for before we incarnated on Earth.

• the same reason why God doesn't spank us when we are rude to our parents ...

• I agree - too many excuses - are we all mislead ed  or are we really stupid :-)

• I think we are just optimists, TF?
  •  Let Us as a collective people stand up and stop this mess here on Earth, Isnt it about time people???

• Question is, did the massacre actually take place? The BBC have been caught out with using a photo from Iraq. The media are telling many lies. I question if it really happened.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion What Is Light Language & How To Channel By Jamie Ong
2 hours ago
motherbg liked Malcolm's blog post FEDERAL RESERVE HOROSCOPE ASTROLOGY ALERT: transit of Neptune Conjunction Midheaven (AND Conjunction with Star of Scheat) indicates major challenges for Federal Reserve and their reputation.
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Paper work for new international system being drawn up as Satanic rule implodes.
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Second and final part of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which continues talking about others who have had contacts with the Plejaren. https://youtu.be/l4ChH1DAn2k?si=JmxsbHpyJayCYgcj"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Second and final part of Chapter 7 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which continues talking about others who have had contact with the Plejaren. https://youtu.be/l4ChH1DAn2k?si=IZa0mIsI0q6pypJt"
10 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult decisions are going to be made this…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"First part of chapter 7 here talks about other people across the world who have had contacts with the Plejaren and for some reason we get the song called hot hot hot played at the end of this video lol.…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted anything from UFO Contact From The Pleiades, but here in the first part of Chapter 7 talks about other people around the world who have had contacts with the Plejaren. For some reason at the end of this video the…"
12 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 17
Comments: 0