Was their Peladian involvement?

Was there Aldebaran involvement?

Did these group Heavenly beings work with Hitler and the Germans?

Were the people they were saving desecandants of the Peladians?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Nazi's used interdenominational metaphysics and psycotronics as well as help from the Pleiades to fight the greys in the Orion Reptilian Alliance who, are working with Illuminati in The U.S during the world war. Has anyone heard this before.

• I never heard this before, my understanding was that when Napoleon was waging war against England, Rothschild had a courier say that England lost the war even though they won, this way all the other wealthy people sold their stock in the British national bank and so Rothschild could buy all the stock in England's national bank for cheap. this is how Rothschild started the Private central banking system, or the debt based currency. whenever the Rothschilds would take control of a country's economy they would take control of that country's government also, and this was how they controlled many countries in Europe. world war 2 started when the banks crashed the economy on purpose so they could buy up most of the important land for cheap, then Hitler Abolished Germany's Private Central bank owned by the Rothschilds in order to strengthen the german economy. after this Rothschild had the other countries in europe boycott Germany which damaged the German Economy further so then the people of Germany felt like there was a financial war being waged on them and decided the only thing to do is go to war. only problem was Hitler was working for The Rothschilds. also after the Nazi's learned they were losing the war many of them fled and took refuge at the Vatican. this is why I believe Hitler was never captured or killed. another big reason why the Rothschilds wanted world war 2 to happen was so they can create the Illegal State of Israel and the occuptation of Palestine.

• The truth shall set you free!

• This suggestion really DO NOT appeal to me.  Hitler was an *abomination*.  I was born in Norway, and still live there, I have (big) blue eyes, but I do NOT agree with the opinions of Hitler.  My grandfather (who also had big blue eyes) really disliked the germans, invading his country in the 2. World War.  So just don't suggest that sort of crap.   Hitler was very probably cleverly manipulated by the wrong sort of entities.  *Not* from the Pleiades, for sure.

• funny, i live in norge too ... and yes hitler was crazy, he was manipulated also , by those more crazier than him...

i can say that as a brown skinned, dark eyed person... that hitler had some crazy ideas but he wasnt totally the only one to cause the war....

yes in norge i went to see one of the towers hitlers army built to shoot down the british.. funny because im british and i did a

u lost the war dance

right in the middle of it.... im sure hitler turned in his grave ;) ;) ;)

ahaha!!

• yeh i reiterate 5d pleadians/ andromendans/ etc had nothing to do with this war crap.

• hitler was a scapegoat -basically he was the one *blamed* for everything when in actual fact there was more to the whole story, including the fact a bunch of people and negatives wanted a war... used him, then threw him out to a secret place in argentina... so pple think he's a monster, when the truth is much more severe, than just a mad man named hitler.

truth is truth, and there is no way most of the ET advanced races would condone such acts of killing; most of the ET civilisations are way advanced and way too kind to carry and commit atrocities to another.

In this case; he was in commune with ET's who were on earth , and just because they were blonde with blue eyes makes them nothing to do with the 5d pleadians and other advanced beings.

just sayin' because it is what it is.

• I do not think they were involved either star it was just a question! :)

• I know Joe Joe, i was just saying ;) (not at you) i mean... generally speaking :P

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
... ... This is a guided meditation and energy channeling where we tap into the unique frequency of the new moon in Taurus. You will embody your Higher Self to gain clarity, receive guidance from your guides, and clear all shadow energy from your…
8 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
... Mountain Spirit - Healing Angelic Music For Body, Soul, & Spirit
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I have purchased gold bullion and sold gold coins, over several years now and the golden rule is, to make sure that your gold is genuine and kosha....The real element....It must be confirmed and often I will insist on serial numbers and verification…"
9 hours ago
"I'm certainly looking forward to the proposed "Nuremberg 2.0" trials, of the covid vaxx assassins and their crimes against humanity.....Dodgy doctors, big pharma and WEF elites, can run, but they cannot hide....…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, i am Kejraj!You are entering a time of great excitement, and yes, turbulence is expected. This is only natural for an ascending world. Your love is understood, however, your fear of loss must…
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Thanks Alternate Earth, yes I do know about the elite plans in setting up several blocks, based upon geography and omitting any interest in the feelings, rays and national histories, of the people of such lands.....Japan linked to China....Britain…"
14 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Rev and Drexk--I'm sure you both heard or read about the nwo global plan -'because we are going into space the world needs to be a different place'- sector 1; from the panama canal to Canada/Greenland Sector 2; western and eastern…"
14 hours ago
"If anyone here is looking to obtain gold, there is plenty on the asteroid named Psyche. But you will need a ride to get there, and mine, as it's located in an orbit between Jupiter and Mars....…"
14 hours ago
More…