Why did God create animals~?~

Why did God make animals?

If you are a “dairy” cow, God made you so humans could confine you in spaces where you barely have room to turn around for your entire life, pump you with hormones so you grow and mature faster, fill you with antibiotics so these conditions won't make you die, artificially inseminate you, take your baby away to turn him into soft leather gloves or a sofa, take the milk meant for your baby, and then, you know, eat you as hamburgers when your milk slows.

If you are an elephant, God made you so you could be beaten, shocked, and whipped until you learn how to stand on two legs, do headstands, or walk a tightrope in the circus because nothing spells family entertainment quite like animal abuse.

If you are an egg-laying hen, God made you so you could be born along with hundreds of others on a conveyer belt while you watch your brothers (who God made useless as they will never give us eggs) be ground alive or thrown into a trash can to die of suffocation.  Then, as God made your beak too long and capable of pecking other hens when you are confined in your four inch space in the wire cage, humans will kindly cut some of your beak off for you to avoid this unfortunate problem.  Then you will spend your life practically stationary, unable to lift even one of your wings for lack of space, because God only made your wings for decoration and never intended for you to be able to open them.  Your muscles will become weak, your bones will become brittle, your feathers may be stuck in the wire cages, but, sorry, God wanted humans to have scrambled eggs for breakfast. 

If you are a duck, God made you so you could have a feeding tube stuffed down your neck for thirteen days while 200 grams of corn is forced into your stomach daily until your liver has swollen to ten times its normal weight so humans can enjoy the delicacy of foie gras.

If you are a pig, God made you so you could, as a baby, have your tail cut off, your testicles ripped off, and a notch cut into your ear to help identify you. God wanted you to enjoy a life of concrete floors and metal bars and prefers when you don't have enough room to turn around.  As you are hanging upside down at the slaughterhouse, pray that you are unconscious before you hit the scalding tank. 

If you are a “broiler” chicken or a turkey, welcome to genetic modification because God wanted us to make you bigger.  Nevermind that your legs can't handle the unnatural weight and may crumble underneath you or that your heart and lungs aren't developed enough to support the rapid weight-growth.  If you are a turkey, forgive that the modifications have lost you the ability to reproduce naturally (don't worry, we'll artificially inseminate you).  Just be thankful you won't be alive to realize where we are sticking the bread at Thanksgiving. 

If you are a “beef” cow, you will be marked with a hot iron brand so we don’t forget to whom you belong.  Your horns will be cut off because "oops" God didn't mean for you to have those.  You will spend the last few months of your life crammed with hundreds or thousands of your closest friends into a feedlot filled with mud and manure while your grass-fed stomach is fed an unnatural diet of corn, soy, fish, and blood to fatten you up.  Then, hopefully, you will be rendered unconscious before you are hung up by your hind legs and bled and cut and divided into convenient little grocery store packages. 

If you are a dog, God might have made you so you could spend your life inside the small wire cage of a puppy mill so humans could breed the cutest combinations of companion animals while countless other dogs died homeless and unloved for the crime of being less cute.

If you are a sea turtle or a seahorse, God made you so you could be yanked from the ocean and hoisted quickly through the various sea levels by the enormous commercial fishing nets.  Don't worry, the fishermen will eventually find you and, as you are the unwanted by-catch, cast your now dead body back into the ocean. 

8110516889?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I couldn't agree more. One of my cat-visitors once chased a transdimensional entity thru my house, and also allowed ME to actually SEE it. It looked like nothing I've ever seen.. like a combined semi-grasshopper where you cut 2 in half and then glue them together so that both the front and the back has a head. And it moved thru the room like a rod.. Diagonally from floor to roof but with no wings, so it all kinda looked ridiculous. I had loads of fun watching it ;)

I feel VERY privilegied to have gotten to observe something like that in real time tho. I'm not normally supposed to be able to see such entities, but the very prescence of the cat changed that.

I could add that the cat never cought the entity tho. Since it was transdimensional the cat could never get a grip around it with her paw, but I can tell the chase itself were very fulfilling to the cat. She was quite happy :)

• opinions vary but you are still entitled to yours...............................

and to point out  attrocities commited in slautherhouses on innocent and defensless sential beings does not make me better than you nor judgmental rather aware of humanity in need of eye and heart opening .

• Grass-fed" seems to be the latest buzzword with proponents extolling the environmental and humane virtues of grass-fed beef at every turn. The truth however, is that cattle grazing in the West has polluted more water, eroded more topsoil, killed more fish, displaced more wildlife, and destroyed more vegetation than any other land use. Put simply, no matter how much spin is put on it, grass-fed beef is not green. Grazing cattle still produce methane and nitrous-oxide, still consume vast amounts of water, still take up hectares of land and still produce waste which polutes rivers and oceans. Whether cows eat corn in a feed lot or grass in a pasture, the production of beef is still environmentally destructive. And while we might romantically imagine cattle being set out to graze previously unused grasslands, the fact is that the Amazon rainforest is being deforested to create grazing pastures for free-range, grass-fed organic beef. And this is not... to mention the resource-intensity of slaughter and the refrigeration trail from slaughterhouse to the dinner plate. Furthermore, grass-fed beef consumption, advocated as an alternative to feedlot beef, is totally unsustainable. There is simply not enough grassland to raise the amount of cattle needed to supply the demand for meat on a planet with a human population of 7 billion and growing — that's why factory farming started in the first place. And as a further point, while the lives of grass-fed livestock may be more "humane" and "natural" than the lives of animals confined in factory farms and feedlots, their deaths are just as terrifying and cruel. If they are taken to a conventional slaughterhouse, they are just as likely as a feedlot animal to be skinned while alive and fully conscious, and just as apt to be butchered and have their feet cut off while they are still breathing — distressing realities that tragically occur every hour in meat-packing plants worldwide. If we value our future we need to evolve to a truly sustainable, humane and healthful diet and move away from using animals as a means to our own ends. Low-impact, plant-based veganic farming is the best way to do that.

• God created animals so He/She/it could experience how it is to be a cow in this instance. The same thing goes for humans and everything else in existence; God wished to experience how to be a discreet animal/human/insect/planet/universe just to enjoy itself/herself/himself. 

Question: If God created humans to be an experience of itself....then what are you? :P

• if that was the truth about human creation than we had learned shit in our 1.000's of yrs journey..............except vegetarians and vegans who had learned a lot by changing .

• if there is a god in a first place I highly doubt he made any errors in creations, I would rather believe that such creation as hu~wo/man has been deceived to believe in many erronious actions to control us, keep us away from spiritual , loving, compassionate and peacefull behaviour. it is , rather easy to prove my point considering human history for past 1,000's of yrs 'couse I do not believe that we were created to be such monstrous creatures abusing everything in out lifes. I can always use meself and those like me whom I met in past 17 yrs of my vegan journey and I can with all certainity say that we vegetarians, vegans, raw foodists , fruitarians and breatharians are the most peacefull, compassionate and loving creatures upon this planet........................

• Hi,

Do you mean symbolically or actually.

As in Hindu scriptures (Which I frankly believe to be very true, there are many examples to prove its authenticity) the animals are know as "Bhog Yoni" meaning the species for suffering.

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL ..............

• Bhog Yoni was written for and by meat eaters making excuses for their apetite for animal flesh and blood..............

• @kAT..OK..i will let up on you..lol..I hope you will sincerly look at that sandy hook thing again..just search it on youtube there are soo many inconsistancies you know..but just remember..out of all of this is that NO KIDS WERE HARMED!..it was a staged event!!

even the colorado shootings Kat..they have a person who was shot by the police and he is 100% sure it was the police that shot him..NOT THE CRAZY MAN ...but the courts would not let him testify.

• Scientists Confirm that Plants Talk and Listen To Each Other, Communication Crucial for Survival
    Read more at http://www.medicaldaily.com/articles/10247/20120611/plants-communic...

They also make music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXhhAXjKmIU

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"I would suggest that you continue to post the materials of Ben Fulford, as it's an opportunity for all readers to test their powers of intuitive heart logic, along with basic common sense....I do take your points, rev.....
But, of course, this is a…"
51 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, it seems many here do not yet understand what the real message is and what it is not. Its not about who is right or wrong in what has happened or is about to happen or whats going to happen when this War is over. We the light-workers and…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This officer should get on keto and start exercising with some jumping jacks....;-)

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/agrd-indian-policeman-feb-dwarka-in..."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Eating meat can save a person from getting pot-belly and this is exactly why Indians, from the sub-continent, often have this condition....Of all nations, Indians eat less meat than others....with vegetarianism being the norm...

Very interesting…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now, change of topic.......Eating meat can save a person from getting pot-belly and this is exactly why Indians, from the sub-continent, often have this condition....Of all nations, Indians eat less meat than others....with vegetarianism being the…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, thanks Agarther...This is definitely global and reports have come in from Florida, as well...Aurora Borealis, that southerly.."
2 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Nice to meet you again
2 hours ago
More…