I've been wandering the internet, there were a lot of blogs, video blogs and others but yet none of these have evidence that the GFL are 'evil'. Some of them are religious-based and saying 'The ASHTAR COMMAND are liars and conquerors, they may claim to come in peace but they're actually demons or rapers!' and then say 'Put your trust in God', I question... where is this God with the mighty beard and his judgmental abilities? I only feel pity because they've not awaken... yet.Secondly, There's some people who create video blogs and act with such ignorance and sometimes arrogance. Why are they against it when they first hear about it and then claim it some silly, secret conquerors? They didn't even state anything about spirituality as It's the ASHTAR COMMAND main job to fully introduce us to it and awaken us... again they are ignorant. (Like when I first heard about GFL, i didn't mock em, I find out more information about them before I confirmed them and they awakened me, hell they cleanse me of darkness and changed me into a better person!) A few even mock the pleiadians who are mostly in charge ASHTAR COMMAND (I think), and say that they're fake or 'shape-shifters' because they are a beautiful race. Seriously, if they search more, they would had found out that they mastered spirituality and use that to alter their appearance and age, the same with healing!I ask... why avoid them and make lies with potential fear?EDIT: Oh, remember this is my first topic... and I'm also rushing as my time is growing short.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The same thing could be said about the Heart as well, I mean like One had said about not to blame others for using the organ for how some think about things

The Heart could easily be filled with Illusions and feelings that we aren't suppose to have.

I mean seriously the Mind is important when it comes to Spirituality just because the Crown area comes last when the Kundalini awakens, doesn't make it less important

Good grief, there is the whole Third eye thing that happens when you awaken onto a journey, how the heck do you think we get that Third Eye opened if it isn't important onto our Path 

Seriously Mind and Heart both when it comes to Spirituality as well, and anyone who does Chakra Balancing knows how important the Mind area is as well as the Heart 

The Mind balances us more on our Path so we don't so lost out of reality, that we jump into something that we have no idea what is going around us 

The Heart has feelings, but it isn't always the right feelings either 

Bless the Nite

April 

• I will explain why I am not an ardent GLF believer just because you were curious. And I am not against you I just have many reservations about the validity of the GLF, just wanted to make it clear upfront that I have nothing against people who do believe.   The first reason I am not a believer presently is because the only knowledge I have about them is what I have read in channelings and/or people who claimed to have met them personally and rode on their ships or are earth commanders or afiliated with them, things I have read over the years on many websites, and videos attributed to the GLF.  Channelers are HUMANS saying stuff and claiming that the information comes from a space alien organization or an ascended master or a reincarnated wise man or an archangel, or St. Germain  whoever, and humans have been know to lie for a multitude of reasons, usually for service to self reasons, therefore there will always be an element of doubt in my mind as to the veracity of the information. Peoples' strong belief in the GLF and the devine plan for mankind is based on how they feel in their heart I am told, but it is possible that that sentiment is not in MY heart (it isn't)..  So because I do not feel trust and reverence for a band of aliens whom humans claim to be here to save mankind, usually I am belittled, called unenlightened etc or just too blind to see the "truth" and condescended to.  That is not a method that makes me want to go out and ignore what MY heart is telling ME.  Often it is said by GLF believers that I should listen to my heart, and the trouble soon arises that my heart is saying "caution, caution, this may not be true" and then believers jump all over my shit because I AM listening to my heart.....That gives some GLF believers a bad name in my eye, because I am not getting a good vibe from that being shit on, and my heart tells me "danger, danger" this person does not like you and proceed with caution with anything they claim or say.....  It is like once burnt twice learnt, lol.  I see a lot of hypocrasy in many believers...saying about love and light and all being for one, and then they come out with big clubs if you question things.  I am not the only one that experiences this..   That is one reason why I do not believe ardently in the GLF, the people who claim to be representing them and worshipping them yet treat people like shit are giving the whole concept of GLF a bad name..  Also there has not been enough verifiable tangible evidence of their existance or their intentions to satisfy my criteria for ardent and unquestioning belief in them or their intensions, simply put.  There is all sorts of unverifiable claims out there, channeling supposedly from the GLF that says all sorts of stuff, predictions and pronoucements etc, that never come to pass...and the info comes off as deceptions to me, so that does not bolster my faith in the channelors honesty or integrity, so that also sheds a bad light on the GLF they are claiming the information is coming fron.

Another reason I have grave reservations about ardently "worshipping" and believing in the goodness of the GLF is this........I was abducted repeatedly from childhood and into my adulthood and had some totally horrible experiences inflicted by aliens. Being a victim and being totally vulnerable does something to one's psyche, it makes a person very distrustful of the unknown and of humans who persecute you for even speaking about it.   I did not know who they were who kindnapped me and did horrible things to my body, probably never will, only have an idea about their origins and intentions by reading what humans had written about them and I was very terrified and paranoid and that is very difficult to overcome, and to this day my life is affected by all the abuse that I suffered at their hands. All because a group of humans, in their ignorance, allowed them to take humans for scientific studies, (so they claimed) and those humans believed that they were benevolent and humans wanted the technology that they promised to share.  Humans made a huge leap of faith that the grays would not hurt humans, and that it would be all handled and that the abductees would never know it happened but it did not end up like that, and innocent people like myself became lab rats for an alien race who supposedly had humankinds better interest in mind.  NOT.  So one more reason for me not to trust, humans can have ulterior motives for deceiving people and denying things and even making things up if it benefits them in some way.   It is HUMANS now who are deciding that GLF are the good guys and so everyone should blindly put faith in that the GLF are going to assist mankind.  Well how can I trust HUMANS to know who is benevolent and who is not????....The batting average on that is not so hot, therefore I am more than reluctant to put my faith in such a BIG unknown....and it is not that I am labeling all "aliens" as bad, I just am very cautious about where I place my faith.  It is the humans saying all sorts of stuff about the GLF being the good guys that I am very wary of.  Because quite frankly I do not know if the people saying all these wonderful and worshipful things about the GLF are reliable to trust with my safety and future.  It IS possible to love my fellow man and have great hopes for mankind ascending to a better way of being without having to believe in the GLF.  It is my choice to have more evidence before I totally commit myself, myt body and my future and my ascention, is that so wrong?  For those that believe I am happy for them.  The fact that the verdict is out for me should not make any difference.

• Very well said Marique :) xxx

• Well they do give them a bad name, but that's why it's important to separate them, from the GF themselves. They're not synonymous. No more than what the believers of Jesus do in his name. No matter how much they try to set themselves up as representatives and authorities on the subject...they're not...and it's important to distinguish them, and their attitude...from the GF and their attitude...I'm willing to wager it's not the same at all.

But I can understand why you, Marique, would be suspicious of them. From your experiences with ETs already, which hasn't been so pleasant...it's understandable, so I don't get why people can't understand why you would be suspicious of the motives of an ET group. People are just too trapped in their own thinking, they can't put themselves in other peoples shoes. And I'm as much as an independent thinker as anyone, but even I'm not that trapped in my own thinking, where I can't see where other people are coming from. It's called empathy...it's called seeing yourself in others, and seeing others in you. That's the foundation of oneness. And you need to have a good connection to self to do that.

I personally don't buy into that idea, I don't think the GF are bad guys, I don't think we have to fear them. We shouldn't just trust everything they say without questioning, we shouldn't not hold them up to standards, we shouldn't put them on some godlike pedestal where we take our spiritual identity and mix it up with them, and alot of people do that. Me, personally, I feel much more closer to ascended masters and beings in spirit, then I do to ETs.

I guess once you first get into it, the novelty of it is still there and ohh Galactic Federation...but if you're like me, and you've been into this stuff almost a decade now...the novelty wears off, and you grow and realize, they're just people like I am. No need to worship them or idolize them or revere them. I respect them, I love them as people, but I don't tie my identity in with them, not at all. I wish more people would take that approach, so there won't be this....you're insulting my family....if people badmouth or question them.

• very wise words, John..i absolutely resonate. Peace!

• I do have to agree with you John about not thinking poorly of the GLF just because people who swear allegiance to them sometimes act very human wih all sorts of human frailties and make them look bad, lol...But it is NOT that I think poorly of the GLF, I simply do not know if they exist as such...Big difference there.  I have only the words of humans that they even exist.  If you asked me are the Grays real I could honestly say that a species that MAN has identified as the grays indeed exists, I would have to say yes I truly believe they exist because I have been injured by them and have medical evidence of those encounters, I have been and manhandled and touched by them, I have smelled them, I have had their invasive devices inflicted on my body and they have been my worst nightmare.  But as far as the GLF goes, I have never had any encounters with them in any way whatsoever.  I think if they came to my house and gave me a ride in their ship (while I am awake and conscious in every sense), then and only then would I believe in their existence.  That is why I have had to learn to have patience with all those people who tell me that my abductions could not have happened because they have never had any contact with them therefore question their existence, and to forgive them for calling me a liar or a delusional person.  It is human nature to not believe something if you have never experienced it.  That was a hard lesson for me to learn in life.  That is why I cannot honestly say the GLF does NOT exist, it is just that I have not encountered them and only have the words of man and what is written to base a belief in them on.  If I had not experienced abduction, I probably would be right there saying that such things do not happen.  It is outside the experience base of a large majority of the population so naturally disbelief is only natural.  May I ask John how you know they exist?  It is obvious that you do believe.  How did you come to that conclusion?  Was it something you read, something someone told you, or have you actually met them, or are they more of an intangible concept to you.  You think they are the good guys and could very well be, but how are you sure that they even exist as more than a human concept that someone thought up for whatever reason?  I know you will be honest with me and I am very interested in understanding. 

• But just because some ETs are bad, doesn't make all ETs bad. I hope that's clear enough, even though I can understand your suspicion, based on real true experience with ETs. I mean it's totally understandable. So all this judgment on you, and oh don't live in fear...well you know, some people are just trapped in their own beliefs and their own thinking. There's no real understanding there. And I understand where you come from..and I can't tell you you're wrong...but I can say...withhold judgment until they get here. And I say that to everyone, both pro and anti GF people. Let's withhold making firm concrete judgments on them, until we meet them.

• I totally agree with you John.  It is best to just suspend judgement altogether one way or the other and stop all the back and forth infights about it, and when and IF the GLF makes their presence physically apparent to humankind here on earth in 3-D (and not just in invisible earth or imagination earth, or saw them while I was asleep earth), that is when people need to get to know what they are all about, their behaviors and intentions towards humans etc and I hope that faith in them that is formed BEFORE ever meeting them does not influence people's judgement when they DO get to meet them.  After really seeing them and experiencing them is the time to decide if trust is well placed and not before.  And that is going to take TIME, it  should not be a split second decision because many have pre-decided they are simply wonderful long before they make their appearance on the earth (if that ever happens).  I just hope humanity has figured out that all that glitters is not necessarily gold and do not make hasty decisions that could have a life and death impact on humankind, because I love my fellow humans.  To me it all seems to boil down to that I am not very trusting of some humans' judgement  and worry that some may not use good judgement when it comes to issues of blind trust and humans are easily deceived sometimes and also can be very self serving, and that is what is worrisome to me.  

• Well that is the thing here, I don't really believe that anyone on here is a true ET Being until it has been shown they are, I mean sure there are Souls who have been incarnated and have some knowledge of there home Planets, and or Star Nations as some call it 

I mean when someone is backed into a corner of proving whether or not they are a ET Being, they usually then will go into something else that just doesn't really make any sense either, like ohhh we aren't this or that, but our true origins come from this place or that place 

I mean clearly we don't have any real proof of solid evidence of any ET Beings from off Planet Planets in there real form, all we have are Human Beings living here on Planet Earth, and some can say there Souls have come from this Planet or that Planet, but we really don't know that either 

What I do think is fair enough to say though, is the Empathy part. People who can feel real emotions, and no that doesn't come from the Mind area, that is all more in the Heart area, when you understand where a person is coming from, so yes I can see your point in that part, where the Heart is really important with Spirituality things. However its the Mind area that picks info and kind of like a data package, as to what we are feeling and picking up on, so there for I say Heart and Mind both, because without the Mind we really wouldn't be able to see the Heart of the Soul would we 

Yes we have a right to know what we are feeling, and if it is our own emotions or not, and if we are collecting these emotions from other people. That all makes senses to me in Spirituality things, and also, I know there are some who don't believe that we can ascend while living here on Planet Earth, but I think we can ascend, from everytime we understand what another human being is going through 

I do with hold judgement about the GFL, because I even go back and forth as well, as to if there is a real one or not, because in reality we really don't know yet, so yeah I say with hold judgment as well, until the real thing comes to Planet Earth 

However I don't buy into there Channelings that they put out there on the Internet, because of the false dates that have been thrown around to get ppl excited about a certain event coming, that just doesn't happen.

Or how about when they say that the whole 5D is coming to Planet Earth, and it doesn't get here at all, and someone in the corner just had spent there hard earned money on an item that they feel was going to help them out with this whole 5D coming to Planet Earth 

I think the ones who are awakened right now on Planet Earth that have come from Sirius B if they are from Sirius B, because honestly we really don't know,  I think it is the case of having poor judgement on there own lives, and they try to make there reality on here, about there own Spiritual experiences, and want ppl to follow them, because there own lives have messed them up. Again this is just my thoughts on it 

I don't think they are living in the real world of reality, because they are escaping something in there life they aren't very proud of, otherwise they wouldn't need a flock of ppl who believe in them so strongly 

Bless the Nite

April 

• Well you know, I don't know lol I know what I believe...but that's not knowing, and I can understand that. So I don't know...per se...that they're real and are who they say they are. I believe...I have a gut feeling, I have a heart sense...but that's not knowing. I believe in them because...yes I read the channelings...and they've helped me alot in terms of helping me to understand more about myself, and I've discovered based on self-discovery, that alot of the spiritual teachings in the channelings are actually very true. Alot of what they teach are universal truths that can be discovered within. And they say to do that, they say don't take our word for it, they say don't just believe us...but think for yourself and discover yourself and find the truth within you.

And I see the ships in the sky here at night, the lights...that clearly aren't stars lol I see the videos...of UFOs...which clearly aren't planes lol I talk to people from all over the world, and clearly there's an awakening going on...and a crumbling of old structures that aren't based in goodness. So alot of what they say is true and is happening. Now is this all some deception to enslave us...I really don't think so. I don't feel that's the case. And...that's not knowing though, and I don't do like others and pretend it is. It's my feeling, my sense...but something like this isn't something we can really know for sure. So it's a pick your pony game.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
3 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
3 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
10 hours ago
More…