This discussion is mostly aimed at those who are advanced and are mature.

I'm wanting to know who else is feeling that they are just not that interested in relationships or sex anymore. 

I have been fine with established lovers here or there over the years without getting right into a relationship with them.  (Based on mutual respect and trust).  However, it was surprising to just turn off meat and animal products overnight, now I'm overcoming alcohol cravings  and am conscious (and now desire to) giving it up altogether just as I always knew I'd become vegetarian again.  I'm wondering if chocolate is next in attempt to keep eating only the purest of foods.

I've been meditating everyday and it's doing wonders.

But, I have a hunch that I'm not as needy now and whether I'm going to manage?  I really enjoyed a beautiful night alone (Saturday) last night as I made an organic salad and did my own thing.  I got up and saw the stars out this morning and enjoyed the peaceful surrounds.

I'm not sure if I'm wanting to join my energies with someone that is not vibrating at the same rate anymore.  We have all had dysfunction but joining with someone who isn't trying to attain to be spiritual - you just don't know really.

Any thoughts?  If you've been single and on your path alone and managed well, I'd love to hear.

Butterfly

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Butterfly, sounds like you're on a roll! Good for you : )

Well I am 33 and only just had my first relationship, he still doesn't believe that he was my first boyfriend but he really was! So yes, I have a bit of experience being single.

The relationship was great for me, because I had never experienced intimacy before and it was sooo nice. I was gutted when he left town, but ya know what? I'm over it already lol! (I almost feel embarrased to be over it so quickly!)

A lot of my single life has felt quite lonely, but I do truly relish my freedom and (mostly) my solitude. I think being single, and especially, living alone, are big advantages in terms of spiritual development. Just having the freedom to think, meditate, follow your inner urges etc.

The only possibility of me being in a live-in relationship would be if I had my own room/space where I could retreat to, because I find it draining to be around other people too much.

Having said that, if I ever found someone who I felt could truly love and accept me as I am, my need to retreat would be much less.

I can't see myself ever being in a 'conventional' live-in relationship because it just wouldn't meet my needs for freedom, independence and solitude.

• Aw it will happen Jonathan, that's if you chose it in this lifetime.  We've got thousands of lives if we choose, and can experience whatever we ask for.
    • That's interesting Merryn!

When we see their dysfunction, I believe it helps us to detach.  We see they are on their own path.

You are still young and I think some of the responses on here, come from even people in their 20s.  I didn't hold back and feel it's out of my system now. 

When it came to sharing the house for a small patch of time, the last Mr I had (not long ago) would put the tv on so mindlessly.  He wanted to keep 'informed' he said.  He knew it was a bit of a rule in my house but to keep arguing and making a fuss about it I felt was too much bother.  These people love big screen tvs (I'm never getting one) and have it on for no reason, blarring out conversation and peace.  So I'm not intending to do this in the future.  It's a horrible energy even if they're nice people.

Butterfly

• That would drive me nuts too, unfortunately that's the norm in many households. How ironic that he thought it was keeping him informed lol! Big screen TVs seem to be a bit of a guy thing...
  • I totally agree with you, I am also going through the same situation.  It's confusing somehow, but I do feel happy that I don't really need a relationship to make me feel complete, I know that I can be fine with out a lot of things that I was used to have.
    • Yes Paulina, It's a matter of being different to the norm hey and being content within ourselves.  It's a great achievement and very liberating.
  • Hi Butterfly,

I am feeling the same thing, love to be alone, to talk with God.., meditate, go to the nature, to walk true the city, feeling joy, eating good staf, a lot of vegetable, drink a lot of water,spend time with friends who are in the heart, dancing, work out,traveling...but getting involved in some sex partnership,..nooooo, not any more, i am single of my last karmic partner for one and a half year, i had enought drama in my life;) He did try to go in spirituality, but he admit that it was yust from the ego, to indulge me, in the end and he was nice one.... There is a lot good looking body around, and sweet souls too, but i do not feel any of them....now is my time. At last. I did call for my twin but i am in no hurry. I had all the time. I bread life and enjoy it, i can expand. I really do feel like this. I love solitude in now.

• That's good to here Ariela

Sounds like we are all going into some form of raising our vibration together.  I like how you mention veges. 

• Transformation changes us on a sexual and intimate level for sure.  Through out the years, I've had some very "interesting" experiences.  I think that the future holds some very cool discoveries for us, I also think that you should be careful with whom you entertwine your "energies" with, because you get deeper into things than you think.

It shouldn't be said though, that sexual experiences don't teach us a lot.  They definitely do.  If you can share an intimate experience with someone and you can both come out respecting each other and have some kind of deeper "sacred" experience, it's definitely a special thing... :)

We have only touched the surface of what we are capable of as far as sharing our deeper sexual experience with someone, I think that as we Ascend and Transform, it will open us up to possibilities we never could have dreamed of!

CosmicFaery-Small.gif
    As for where I am right now, I do feel a little distant from sexuality, but at the same time I feel more intense energies than ever before...  I think the key is getting out, experiencing people, on a simple level, it doesn't have to be complex, as we blossom into what we are becoming, I think we will be able to open up more... :)  

Even spending time with ourself will prove to be healing, especially after going through an intense break up.
    • Nice IvyIvy,... :)

I think sexual experiences can definitely be a way to enlightenment.  

The Kundalini is also amazing as well ~ I've heard.  

I think, and "hope" that this will happen to us all eventually!! :-)  

We all deserve to experience the deeper energies that are connected to sexuality.  I think people's lack of sexual experiences also have bad results for them, they end up dwelling on things that distract them from what's really important.

We are not meant to deny ourselves something that can be so amazing and wonderful ~ and heal us on a profound level.  But I wouldn't be being honest if I didnt say I feel cut off from tbat energy somewhat, right now....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
18 hours ago
More…