Replies

• Beautiful. Thank you for clearing that up and your def right! I do like alex jones and the information he puts out. It was through his workings that led me to my awakening. Thank you for the reply.
    • Alex Jones woke me up too.
  • O so people like alex jones(www.infowars.com), mass media, governments etc.
    Thanks for the reply!
    • That would be making it kind of black and white, don't you think? Remember, keep in the Light-- don't give something a label: learn about it. I think Alex Jones is a good man, he fights for us. He may not accept the Lightworker view, but he wants us freed as much as our alien brothers. There are also those in the media and government who feel the same way. Remember, it is a tool of the dark side to make you look at a whole grouping of ideas and simply call it one thing.
  • "Dark Hat" is an umbrella term for those entities that work with "darkness," which is lack of information. They use the darkness to control our minds and way of life, or attempt to. Remember, Light is information, and Love is creativity. "Dark Hats" don't work with these vibrations and you will be able to tell the difference once you get a feel for the information being given.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1557

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 754

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Religious persons often believe that they possess a monopoly upon spirit, which excludes non-believers, when in fact, spirit is beyond the confines of mere faith-based religions....I'm always keen to observe genuine snippets of spiritual law, within…"
18 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always enjoy reading Semjase's material.....Such as; "A human being can live to be several hundred or even thousands of years old if he has reached a certain spiritual and consciousness-based relative state of perfection and a correspondingly high…"
47 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Yes I agree with them about what they said about religion. One definitely needs to be careful with religion as it definitely clouds the mind and I guess you could say it also makes you lose brain cells lol."
58 minutes ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
The chart above was done by myself. In a recent lecture an important discovery was made, and this was the strong relationship of the natal horoscope Sun ("the physical body; the general health and vitality") with natal placed Black Moon Lilith…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Glad you read and enjoyed that report, friend....As you may have guessed, I've tried in the past, to familarize members with the true nature of Ashtar Sheran and found a mixture of rejections and resonating responses....And as the Plejarens say,…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's video
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"I posted a video the other day about contact report 1. Here's where you can read it. https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_001"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I also posted contact report 1 in video from the other day. Here's where you can read the report. https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_001"
1 hour ago
More…