We are all one is mentioned everywhere these days and we are on a molecular level but it is been used as a way of getting people used to the NWO control system...if the world turns out anything like the governments plan this will be my last incarnation on this planet, I am a wanderer and have no attachment to this dull place and will seek my destiny..

I do think that changes will take place because the way the system is being planned goes against the natural progress of the Universe and will not be tolerated under any circumstances. The biggest disapointment is the hypnotised look on the faces of the people...they are about as useful as money on the Sun.

Through the entire history of this planet there has been an element that was willing to stand up for what was right and made sure governments knew it was the people who are in charge, now they don't even know or care that future generations are been set up to live in a planet with no freedom and a place where most people would rather they had never been born.

A lot of members say they choose to come here on some kind of mission...I doubt very much I chose to come here and look forward to the day I can continue my travels around the Universe, nothing will stop my departure...there is a big Universe out there and I am part of it so no power on this Earth can hold me like the rest of the poor suffering barely conscious populase of the planet who are forced to live unbearable life after life with no progress and no continuation of consciousness...a complete waste of time except for those who feed off their energy.

If Souls had a choice they would not choose to subject themselves to the damage they suffer just by living with the everyday monotany and uselessness and pointlessness of all life on this planet...here today gone tomorrow! Is it a ridiculous illusion...I am not happy with what passes for a life today. Almost everything in life has been a disapointmet and over rated. Where are any improvements going to come from?

Divine Intervention is the only thing that can save this shit hole at this point and I would not hold my breath, we never interfere with the wild creatures in Africa so that nature can take its own course. Oh yes we watch and record for our own data but would never interfere!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• it seems that  you are referring to 'Alien Interview' - which is an alien "trap" as well.

• The wild creature in Africa, eh? LOL! Good-one. I see you've changed to "White Spiritual Boy". Well I see you're a Boy alright. 

• Spiritual Boy,

The biggest problem today is our educational system and main stream media. They are progressively embracing Marxist ideology. While most people say they lack trust in these institutions they are mesmerized by them and these institutions end up becoming the authors of our political and social destiny. Under such a system leaders thrive on and gain power maintaining problems and a broken system. As governments become bigger and more powerful in order to maintain a broken system more and more people become reliant on government and the system and view themselves as victims. People who put forth solutions and try to make things better are up against a system that thrives on and grows in power with every failure. You do what you can and take responsibility when you can but it is a broken system. The problem with a democracy is that you get the government the majority of the people deserve but not necessarily the one you deserve as an individual.

• Spiritual Boy,

The improvements are not coming from anywhere other than inside yourself if you want changes. For thousands of years people have expected a rapture or heaven of some kind to be just around the corner but they always end up back on Earth with amnesia. If I may be so bold you sound very bitter. You need to change that for your own sake and not for anyone elses. You have to create a better environment for yourself than that and you do that by changing your focus. If you want change your cup has to be half full and not half empty - seriously. While Earth has a lot of hardships we are always are own worst enemy when it comes to making things better for ourselves. We become what we focus on. It is survival of the fittest. and victims remain victims. There is nothing wrong with having money and possessions so you need to get over that. That has a lot to do with individual choice and being the author of your own destiny. .

• I see that you are not buying that you are living in the time of rapture like most on this site so we have that in common. The best way to ensure you will not reincarnate back here is to practice astral projection and dream awareness. You have to be able to remain conscious after body death and you need to train for it now. The 4th dimension has light traps for those who can remain awake and most go in them with near death experiences thinking the light at the end of the tunnel is heaven instead of being part of the trap system that sends you back to Earth. Do not allow yourself to be led anywhere and above all do not follow any light if you want to stop your reincarnation process here.

• there a few reasons: first you are here for the first time ... and the second it may come later on ... however be cautious to what you wish for: there are consequences: so you remember and then what, how do you apply that in your present life, what do you do to improve it? Some times by 'remembering' detach you from this world, which defines the whole consept of being HERE. Most people hold on to that, isn't better not to remember who you were in the past, but to be and become what you are now - Way Stronger then you were before?

You are Eternal ... you must know that or feel it. And if i may say - for you to be here on this planet with everything that's going on ... i see in you a Compassionate, Kind Individual against all odds that's happening in your life. That's courage ...to show those virtues and that is what build the mortal character.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I and my higher self decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the Inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was before.…"
4 hours ago
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
4 hours ago
"Iran coming into focus. Talks of Iran being able to have a nuclear weapon really soon being talked about. This is causing Uranium One to come back into focus which will eventually expose Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton since they were involved in…"
5 hours ago
More…